View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. DUUUUUUDE, we can BLOG?!

by , February 9th, 2012 at 04:56 AM (IRUn's House of Whatever)
    Holy smokes. New feature.

Hmm. Could prove nifty.

IRUn, signing out!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Random Sengoku Rance Tips

Lol. Who plays Sengoku Rance anymore. Rance Quest is out. Upgrade yo play, girl. :P

Was playing SR in school today (yes, played hentai in school) and I just thought I'd jot down a couple of strategies I tend to use. Also, if anyone has any strategies they like to used, I'd like to hear them. I'm always up for improving my game.

Do not underestimate the usefulness of ninjas: I find my ninja units to be some of the most useful units in the game. Not only are they fast, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So I found this old image on my Photobucket...

by , February 18th, 2012 at 09:42 PM (Beam's Blog of Writing and Other Things.)

... And now I feel compelled to write something about it.

DAMN YOU, PLOTBUNNIES.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sexy Romans!

Also known as: Five_X talks about his favourite subject.

Why am I doing this? Well, no particular reason. I just felt like educating all you people on a topic that is, to me at least, quite fascinating: sexuality in Roman society.

Now, Roman society in general is really interesting to me, but of course sexuality is a definite part of that. What makes it intriguing, though, is how the Romans viewed sex and sexuality, in contrast to our own, modern senses. A lot has changed ...
  5. Sakura Con 2012 Report (part 1)

by , April 9th, 2012 at 03:53 AM (I create a world of finite somethings)
    So, pretty much everything I did was Madoka or Fate related.

I skipped opening ceremonies to go to the dealer's room when it opened. I ran into xDistantAvalonx almost immediately by chance. She and her boyfriend were dressed as Natalia and Kiritsugu. We wandered around and found the F/Z light novel reprints rather cheap with a hitch: they were selling them all except volume 2. Without the complete set, I just decided to buy 3 (which finishes act 8) and 6 (ending), since they had ...
    Tags: Sakura Con
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 20 123611 ... LastLast