View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Reclaiming the Wild - A Legend of Zelda PSA

This isn't something that just came to my attention, I've known about it for a bit following a suggestion in my phone's recommendations, but I've been doing a bit of retro-gaming over the holidays, and Ocarina of Time reminded me that it exists.

So, there's a work-in-progress tabletop roleplaying game based on the Legend of Zelda, and particularly Breath of the Wild. Called The Legend of Zelda: Reclaim the Wild, it's currently in a playable form. I'm curious about how many others ...
  2. I finally watched Fate/Zero

by , August 21st, 2014 at 07:39 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    I've never actually seen it in its entirety before this week, which was a huge marathon of the English version. I caught a few subtitled episodes here and there as it was airing, but I've never been big on subs.

I figured I had already read the translation over on Baka-Tsuki (HIPSTER MODE ENGAGED), so there wasn't anything the series could really add to my experience other than the visual sparkle of an ufotable production. "Rin's Big Adventure" was practically tailor made ...
  3. Transmission #14: Frustrations of a Casual Writer

by , May 11th, 2012 at 02:19 PM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    I am a casual.

What type of casual, you ask? Almost everything in my interests. I am a casual KOF fan. A casual spriter. A casual Touhou fan or secondary. A casual gun enthusiast. A casual reader. Used to be a casual Troper before the 5P fiasco. A casual Type Moon fan. A casual music fan. A casual gamer. A casual movie fan. A casual art critic. A casual historian. And most of all, a casual writer.

When you define the word "casual", it only means something not ...
  4. Transmission #11: From The General Pangs of Boredom

by , April 21st, 2012 at 11:37 AM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    Since I don't want to make this week pass without an update on this blog and I still bored out of my mind with nothing to do, let me update you all with what I am playing today. Consider this a part two of Entry #3 and I am afraid that this might be a habit in my blogging but hell, it's better than doing fucking nothing. At all.

So I finally finished Deus Ex 1 and well, I was surprised on that last mission. I was presented with three choices, meant to be some sort of philosophical turning ...
  5. Transmission #9: Why /V/ Seems To Hate AVGN

by , March 29th, 2012 at 06:49 AM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    Okay. Imagine this. It was the 1990s and you're just another stupid kid in living in the Philippines. Your father is an OFW in the Middle East, working just to give you a decent life and decent luxuries. And because it was the Fifth Generation Era of Gaming that time, all sorts of gaming machines and consoles were coming out. You know the cool new graphics of Nintendo 64, but only know Sega Saturn by name and never seen one before. But of course, you know the coolest and most rad machine that every ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast