View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Those moments of not lucidness.

by , March 30th, 2012 at 07:46 PM (Just Persona 5 things)
    Or random things the post with another name.

This week was not my week. Monday's shooting, Tuesday's stupidity, Wednesday's calmness, Thursday's distractedness and today's tiredness. Wednesday was the best day tho. All day of playing Tales of Graces f instead of going to work/school so I could relax. As I have said mental health > everything else.

"Lily ghosts of the rooftop" (that yuri VN I have talked about before) came out yesterday! I will probably play ...

Updated March 30th, 2012 at 07:56 PM by Laith

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Some random things.

by , March 7th, 2012 at 02:47 AM (Just Persona 5 things)
    Been kicking around the idea of starting a CYOA fic to get on the writing habit again. Of course it would be slightly different from the norm and with a lot of crazy mixed in. Still deciding if I should just go ahead and do it now, or wait 'till my tests pass. The former sounds more appealing every second.

For the romantic people out there, you should read Forever Girls. Just a warning, it is girls love (yuri) but is still so damn =3 is not even funny.

Lily Ghost from ...
  3. The Lily Ghosts of the Rooftop (I): Intro.

by , February 17th, 2012 at 07:53 AM (Just Persona 5 things)
    First of all I must say something. My japanese language skill is bad. As in novice level bad. I can read all hiragana, katakana and maybe like 40-50 kanjis. And the sentence structure throws me off most of the time.

What I am getting at is that even with that reason above, I am still an idiot who plays JRPGs and VNs without understanding them. KHIIFM+ was fun, I must admit.1

Saying that, let's check what I read a week or so ago. Big images after the jump.

屋上の百合霊さん ...