View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. free weights suck, but their effective

Free Gym on Fort Hood, I hope get taken there sometime soon, if it really is free.

In the meantime, Texas Heat and our Free Weights are my friend. Can't believe June is almost over already.

That's one month. 2 more to go

The quest to get fit continues
    Tags: life, stuff
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Checking out the judicial building and....

Well, the building is pretty modern and this seems to be a pretty good option for my line of work because now they called me in order to take a look at the place where I may be able to help out in some audiences. There were some issues I checked and took notes, so I think I have an idea of what to expect when I get called upon. This summons was a little surprising from Wednesday, but this will work out.

Also, I've received Batman: Arkham City: GOTY edition and I think both my brother ...
  3. So against all logic, I'm getting an Alienware with DFS. AKA Current Situation.

With the amount I'm getting paid, along with the deductions I have to make for other things, I definitely will pay it off in no time.
    Only reason I want to get it now rather than wait, is well pretty easy.\

I Don't wanna wait. Fuck that.

My Build is around $1900. Pretty hardcore. Though, Darples' Sager has me beat in things alright. Number one is customer service.

Don't judge me.

And I know it's Dell, again. I just don't learn do ...

Updated September 6th, 2012 at 08:04 PM by ZidanReign

Tags: Alienware, Daily, life
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Tis the season to be sickly...

Winter here in the Southern hemisphere and boy are there a lot of colds going around. I quit medicine after completing my intern year, but they are so short of staff right now that they asked me to come in to fill the gaps at the local hospital. Not being involved with any projects at work I agreed, and...

... I'm down with the cold for the third time this winter. Zeepers.

I'm not even the worst off actually. One of my colleagues is on his fifth round of sick leave, and ...
  5. Life is fleeting...

Attended a funeral today. It came as a shock to me and all my friends.

Most of us found out yesterday that one among us had passed away, and those of us who were closer to him than others were told that he had taken his own life. We don't know why, we aren't quite even sure how. His parents only found out on Sunday, and the last time anyone saw him was at least a week ago. Nevertheless, we are all sad at his passing and deeply regret that we were unable to help him in any way.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast