View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. The LunarFate Saga's Complete!!!

The LunarFate Saga is complete. I finished "The New Era" and it's available @ christopherhx3.wordpress.com.

I was thinking about doing some spinoffs, but who knows what am I going to do. It's been almost a decade and a half for me to complete this saga and I got through it - thanks to you. That's all I have to say.
  2. The Scarred Stars (Re-Edit) Complete. The New Era in the Works?!

Completed "The Scarred Stars" re-edit. It's now available @ http://christopherhx3.wordpress.com.

I made some minor changes to this story and I hope you like it.

Now, that I completed "The Scarred Stars", I'm working on the FINAL chapter of the LunarFate saga. It's called "The New Era". This will feature the final battle between Utan and the embodiment of Angra Maniyu - Zakura. I'm working on how that story's going to turn out now, but I'll ...
  3. The Night of Warakia - Re-Edit Complete

I re-added “The Night of Warakia” @ https://christopherhx3.wordpress.com/

I made some minor changes to the story and I hope you’ll like it.

Updated October 25th, 2022 at 10:19 PM by Christopher H2

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Servant Sheets and/or Fic Reference

I only have one thing to put here right now, but I was sort of trying and failing to remember if I had posted more than one Servant sheet. As mentioned in the Create-A-Servant 2 thread, the reason I made the Cain sheet was as a reference for my Sevenfold fic, spoiler alert if you care/are paying attention. If I do anything else or make any other kind of extra fic-related stuff, I guess I can stick it here.

Servant Sheets

Christianity and Judaism

Assassin ...

Updated March 12th, 2017 at 07:00 PM by Prix with a Silent X

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Fate/Amor Fati

by , December 16th, 2015 at 10:59 AM (Creations of a Nobody)
    [Insert nonexistent poster]

Fate/Amor Fati

Genres: Romance, Fantasy, Supernatural, Action

Content Rating: Fiction; MA18+ – CONTAINS EXPLICIT CONTENT FOR MATURE ADULTS ONLY. May contain sexual content, strong language, graphic violence, and or adult themes. Viewer (Reader) Discretion Is Advised.

Synopsis: In this retelling of the 5th Holy Grail War, the story follows Hakuno Kishinami. As he survives the Great Fuyuki Fire, Hakuno is adopted along ...

Updated December 20th, 2015 at 01:40 AM by Raylen Cypher

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast