View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fate/UpRise - Character Compendium

Fate/UpRise

The year is 2018. Colds winds blow in Sapporo, ushering in mountains of snow. For the citizens of Hokkaido this is merely another winter. And yet, something beneath the mundane stirs in this city.

To anyone in the know, it was obvious it would happen. It was only a matter of time after a certain large-scale war of myth and magic happened, after all.

In the northern reaches of Japan, where the East and West intertwine, a new Holy Grail War

Updated November 4th, 2022 at 12:34 PM by Gl4re

Categories
    Fate/UpRise
  2. Fanfic ideas 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashifan727 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Prologue for Harways actually sounds very intriguing
    Thanks, but trust me it is not. More or less, the Harways want a way to the Grail, or Moon Cell as it is stated to be in AU. So they and other plutocrats who control England/Europe send scientists to study the Grail wars of the past and use their knowledge to build a device that is basically the predecessor to spirit hacking (think like the .hack series, Megaman Battle Network/StarForce, or anything similar.). They force people to
    Tags: conept, Extra, fanfic, fate
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Fanfic ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashifan727 View Post
    Had no idea it was this late. Been doing fic research for an idea I have...different topic though.

I always thought making a cross between Fate/Tsukihime (or one of his other earlier works, one that more towards the magic aspect of things maybe) and Harry Potter along with that one other series where magic is involved in America (I think it's called "The Magicians" and its based in America. The main dude's name is like Quentin or something.)). It'd be interesting to see
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. THE KING IS IN

Our buddy Gil is now in Fate/Extra CCC as a Playable Servant.

I litterally Now need to get a new psp and get this game. God Dammit.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Those moments of not lucidness.

by , March 30th, 2012 at 07:46 PM (Just Persona 5 things)
    Or random things the post with another name.

This week was not my week. Monday's shooting, Tuesday's stupidity, Wednesday's calmness, Thursday's distractedness and today's tiredness. Wednesday was the best day tho. All day of playing Tales of Graces f instead of going to work/school so I could relax. As I have said mental health > everything else.

"Lily ghosts of the rooftop" (that yuri VN I have talked about before) came out yesterday! I will probably play ...

Updated March 30th, 2012 at 07:56 PM by Laith

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast