View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Any Interest in Designing Skills and Spells?

So this is sort of a sequel to my last Blog post. Specifically, I'm wondering if anyone out there is interested in using the basic RPG system I've got hammered out to make Skills, Spells, Psychic Powers, Noble Phantasms, Code Casts, Martial Arts, Items, Perks, Monsters, and the like using it.

Put simply, this is me being lazy and seeing if I can mooch off the surplus creativity of the site to finish the most time-consuming part of the design process.

There are advantages ...

Updated October 5th, 2019 at 01:07 PM by Twelveseal

Categories
    Gaming , Game Mechanics , Roleplaying
  2. Fire Emblem

by , June 30th, 2014 at 08:09 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    As in the Gameboy Advance game with that as the actual title, not the franchise as a whole

You know, the one with Eliwood

I'm about eight stages in, and I'm awful at this so far. It's the super-easy tutorial section with Lyn, and I just had to restart because one of my best guys got killed. I know that the party in the tutorial section shows back up in Eilwood's mode--another one of the game's many generous features to newbies--but, damn it, I really like Kent. He's ...
  3. Thoughts on Gaming Epidsode 1: Games were better yesterday?

I have a lot of thoughts in my head. Particularly regarding the games and the gaming industry so I thought I'd share a few.

Now a lot of mature gamers out there see popular modern games as...well graphics focused over the more essential part of gaming which is gameplay, lore and atmosphere (or story for games that has them) often comparing them to the "golden years" aka the N64 era where most if not all titular series games came from. They say that current games lack originality ...
    Tags: gaming
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Transmission #13: Babby's First Pirated Game

by , May 2nd, 2012 at 02:48 PM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    I remember those high school days before I actually had an Internet connection back home and I would just like to buy a new CD-ROM, install a new game and play it for hours and hours. It was the twilight of CD-ROMs back then and the dawn of the new DVD-ROMs, so the main problem was, aside from having a relatively slow computer, we just had a CD drive, not a DVD one. However, I still managed to play a lot of good games back then, mostly RTS, like Rise of Nations, Civilization 3 or Empire Earth. Not ...
  5. Transmission #11: From The General Pangs of Boredom

by , April 21st, 2012 at 11:37 AM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    Since I don't want to make this week pass without an update on this blog and I still bored out of my mind with nothing to do, let me update you all with what I am playing today. Consider this a part two of Entry #3 and I am afraid that this might be a habit in my blogging but hell, it's better than doing fucking nothing. At all.

So I finally finished Deus Ex 1 and well, I was surprised on that last mission. I was presented with three choices, meant to be some sort of philosophical turning ...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast