View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Some things I noticed in fate fanfic

I've been reading a lot of fanfic recently and noticed a couple things. Since my firends are tired of listening to me talk about fate I'm here to scream it into the void. These are my personal observations and opinions so take them with a grain(or two) of salt.

Fate crossovers seem uniquely hard to do, at least in one direction. In general it seems like the melding of the two (or more) settings works best when it's one thing crossing over into fate. Not a lot of settings can handle ...
  2. Idea getto da ze~

by , April 5th, 2012 at 07:02 PM (Just Persona 5 things)
    So I know I am not writing a lot (Graces F! SRWZ2saiseihen! Holy week!) but I just got a terribly awesome idea for "The 5th Holy Grail War."

And now, time to railroad everyone to it. If worse comes to worse, I would have to create my "drabble" thread. Which wouldn't have drabbles because I cannot write short things but that's neither here nor there.
  3. Those moments of not lucidness.

by , March 30th, 2012 at 07:46 PM (Just Persona 5 things)
    Or random things the post with another name.

This week was not my week. Monday's shooting, Tuesday's stupidity, Wednesday's calmness, Thursday's distractedness and today's tiredness. Wednesday was the best day tho. All day of playing Tales of Graces f instead of going to work/school so I could relax. As I have said mental health > everything else.

"Lily ghosts of the rooftop" (that yuri VN I have talked about before) came out yesterday! I will probably play ...

Updated March 30th, 2012 at 07:56 PM by Laith

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Riding the Happy High.

by , February 24th, 2012 at 04:55 PM (Just Persona 5 things)
    God knows I don't like rambling about real life on the internet because who cares? But still I'm happy, so I'm going to blame the high I'm riding.

I finally ended a very messed and stupid... well thing that I had. Maybe you could call it a fall out or something like that. Took a year or so to do so but hey freedom and stuff.

I still hate university and all that it entails. I stay at school a grand time of 11 hours and the time to arrive to it from my home and return adds ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Music I: Random Recommendations, Mostly Violins

by , February 13th, 2012 at 12:52 AM (Just Persona 5 things)
    Sunday. Slowest day of the week. Also laziest. My post on the endings should be tomorrow. Today? I'm spamming youtube links of stuff I heard this week. So let's get on that.

Persona 5 - Tittle Screen

Slow song but with a good piano accompaniment. Perfect for chilling down. (Fanmade stuff not official BTW.)

Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Knight of the Goddess

Haven't played XIII-2 yet but goddamn its music is awesome. Knight of the Goddess has a similar ...
    Categories
    Music
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast