View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Ogre-like Translations: Lancer ・ Final Dead Lancer

Include
    ゲイ・ボルク
    刺し穿つ死棘の槍
    :B
    因果逆転の呪いを帯びた槍。真名解放すると「心臓を穿つ」という結果が先につくられたあとに「槍を放つ」と いう原因が発生する。故に、必中、必殺の宝具であり、対人戦におりては非常に優位宝具。
    この宝具を回避するのに必要なのは物的な敏捷性ではなく、呪いを避ける幸運の高さである。
    Gae Bolg
    Barbed Spear that Pierces With Death
    : B
    Spear that carries the curse of cause-and-effect reversal. After the true name is called the result [the heart is pierced] occurs first. Later the cause [the spear is released] happens.
    Therefore it is an one-hit, one-kill Noble Phantasm. In one on one combat ...

Updated October 2nd, 2014 at 02:57 PM by You

Categories
    Pseudo-Translations
  2. I. Am. Frustrated.

I need to come out with this. It's been bothering me since before I joined, and even though I'll probably sound like an idiotic fangirl here, I don't care - I just want to express my frustration with one particular thing.

There is not enough Lancer x Bazett in existence.

It's basically my top Fate ship, period. There are a few others that I ship really hard, but Lancer x Bazett is pretty much my number one. And while I can sort of understand why some of my other favorites ...
  3. Mind of a Wild Fanfic Writer: Fellows, Introduction.

by , March 29th, 2012 at 07:02 PM (Beam's Blog of Writing and Other Things.)
    So I haven't done one of these posts in awhile, and figured I'd touch back to it again with one of my personal favorite projects: Fellows, my RGU/FSN crossover that is woefully behind on updates because I swear to God school is trying to murder me. I'm not even through the first arc yet, but a lot of thought went just into the creation of the idea, so I thought it would be fun to ramble about that a bit.

As I've probably made blindingly obvious in the past, I utterly adore RGU with ...
  4. The Hound, The Blacksmith and The Crow

So, in my last blog post I admitted that I wanted to cross my In Progress Novel (or rather the main character) with the Hound and the Blacksmith verse.

Apparently there were people interested. So here's the rundown of what's been haunting me.

First off:

Alternate Reality from the H&B verse.

Archer doesn't spit out that he likes Rin when she leaves. She meets Luvia in London. Tsundere magi hate sex happens and they end up couplely. Well, ...