View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Transmission #16: De Sade's Disorder and My Preferences (Mild Explicit Content)

by , May 29th, 2012 at 02:27 AM (Top Secret Files of a Mental Fugitive, Exposed)
    In writing this article, I tried to do some research about Marquis De Sade, that French philosopher-con-revolutionary who wrote works about having extreme freedom and getting off from hurting others, which gave way to a word which immediately makes me think of things a bit weirder than others' line of thought. It's not actually immensely embarrassing or such, it's that the thought of doing such really turns me on.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who have slight sadistic tendencies. It's ...
  2. Sexual Preference Analysis Part One: Matou Shinji Really Needs To Come Out of the Closet

So, several fellow fic writers are doing character studies. Which is really neat, but it's not something I can really do. Most of my characterization is internal, it's a gut reaction. There's a lot of going with my gut when I write. There's also a lot of analyzing too (at one point I need to do a blog about Archer and Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome), but there's a lot that only makes sense to me. Because I'm crazy.

However, there is something I can share involving analyzing
  3. Sexy Romans!

Also known as: Five_X talks about his favourite subject.

Why am I doing this? Well, no particular reason. I just felt like educating all you people on a topic that is, to me at least, quite fascinating: sexuality in Roman society.

Now, Roman society in general is really interesting to me, but of course sexuality is a definite part of that. What makes it intriguing, though, is how the Romans viewed sex and sexuality, in contrast to our own, modern senses. A lot has changed ...