View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Trick or Treat! Happy Halloween! Or Meet Your New Vampire Waifu

Hello Boils and Ghouls!

This weekend is All Hallows Eve! Halloween! The best holiday of the year and time for all the spooky and amazing things I love.

Like vampires! Werewolves! Terrifying Fae that remind you that the original Fairy Tales were like before they were sanitized.

So as a treat, and not a trick, I'm giving away free digital copies of my debut novel, "Law Unto Herself: The Stolen" in exchange for a review on Amazon, Goodreads, wherever ...

Updated October 29th, 2021 at 05:53 PM by Elf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Bid You Welcome and Good Evening!

So, long time no see!

I've been alive. Not really working on any fanfiction, but it's good to see that the old stomping grounds are alive and well.

With that being said, I do play a ton of FGO. And I have an absurd amount of luck when it comes to Sabers in that game. I got NP2 Mordred, Sigfried, Atilla, and Otika as well as most of the 4 Star Sabers. I have no luck when it comes to Lancers though. I had to buy my two 5 Star Lancers and I'm still salty that I still ...
  3. I Write Again! "A Boomstick and Some Popcorn Seasoning"

So I finally get some time to write tonight, and I start up the story for the third and final anthology that I'm aiming for in this current crop. The theme is "Psycho Cinema". Considering Scream Queen is about Forest trying to see "Evil Dead 2" on opening night, I figured this story should be about her trying to see "Army of Darkness".

Just nothing ever goes easy for Forest. Ever.

Any comments or criticism will be welcomed. Now, please ...
  4. The Hound, The Blacksmith and The Crow

So, in my last blog post I admitted that I wanted to cross my In Progress Novel (or rather the main character) with the Hound and the Blacksmith verse.

Apparently there were people interested. So here's the rundown of what's been haunting me.

First off:

Alternate Reality from the H&B verse.

Archer doesn't spit out that he likes Rin when she leaves. She meets Luvia in London. Tsundere magi hate sex happens and they end up couplely. Well, ...