View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Yu – Gi – Oh! : The Era of Links and How they Play.

by , April 25th, 2018 at 04:01 AM (Almost Every Topic Under the Sun)
    Name:  250px-Aromaseraphy_-_Jasmine.jpg
Views: 2343
Size:  31.0 KB

There are many archetypes that passed me by during the time I was gone from this game. Elemental Heroes, Level Archetype, Blackwings and Odd Eyes are some of those archetypes.

Gameplay styles also evolved, from synchros to pendulum summons.

The meta game changed too drastically for me that I didn’t even know where to begin until I played it and changed my gameplay radically just to keep up with the new archetypes.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So I found another timesink

Nobunaga's Ambition is pretty amazing, but it turns out in addition to the Officer Editor/Creator, they also added a Portrait Editor.

At last my dreams can be realized.

Now I truly am a video game. Too bad I can't use my current avatar, but that's the problem with using a character from the same game as one.

Anyway, obviously this ...

Updated October 2nd, 2015 at 01:34 PM by Fancy Face the First

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Indie Game: Element4l

Just thought I'd promote this a little because seeing games like this makes me happy.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Elder Scrolls

After Skyrim, I got interested in playing other TES games. Unfortunately, I only have time to play one, so it's either Morrowind or Oblivion, not both.

Suggestions? Any pros and cons, story, immersion, gameplay stuff I should know about?
    Tags: Games
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Selected MMO Sales (or Freebies)

Yes, Lord of the Rings Online (or LoTRO, as its commonly called) is indeed Free to Play, but there have been a number of expansion packs and bonus content that has been released since the game came out in 2007.

This week (until Nov 27), all of these are 50% off on Steam, including the nifty Steam Starter Pack, which comes with a +68% speed mount, 1000 Turbine Points, and 3

Updated November 23rd, 2012 at 05:00 PM by alfheimwanderer

Tags: Games, MMO, TERA
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast