View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Sakura Con Day 3

by , April 6th, 2015 at 04:06 AM (I create a world of finite somethings)
    Did my panel. Had maybe 40 or so people? Got through it pretty decently and since Keripo was doing a general TM panel covering other material I didn't need to really talk much about related stuff like Mahoyo or such. Was jealous that he had maybe double my panel size, but it was three hours later and thus wasn't fighting hotel checkout and sleep deprivation.

My penchant for running into con guests outside of panels and autographs and such completely at random continues. Now, Sakura ...

Updated April 6th, 2015 at 11:59 PM by Arashi_Leonhart

Tags: Sakura Con
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Sakura Con Day 2

by , April 4th, 2015 at 05:14 PM (I create a world of finite somethings)
    My ankle feels a lot better. Unfortunately my other leg and thighs do not, having walked awkwardly all day yesterday. Urgh.

I was late so I only caught the tail end of the Kanako Kondou panel. They did give late arrivals the free Noel pin though, along with the Rachel pin for Kana Ueda. Anyway, they switched to Kana, who was wearing a pink-and-peach kimono this time around. She answered some basic questions from the moderator/translator about Rachel and stuff, talked about how ...

Updated April 5th, 2015 at 12:24 AM by Arashi_Leonhart

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Sakura Con Day 1

by , April 4th, 2015 at 03:21 AM (I create a world of finite somethings)
    So to start, I didn't sleep well because of pain and I wasn't up to going and getting painkillers in the middle of the night. Woke up and my ankle was so bad I had to sit it in a tub full of hot water for half an hour just to get to the point where I could put weight on it.

I went to the Aniplex panel first. They did the regular sort of promo trailers of Fate, Nisekoi, Madoka Rebellion Story, Hanamonogatari, and the like regarding availability on DVD/BD or streaming now/soon and ...

Updated April 5th, 2015 at 12:30 AM by Arashi_Leonhart

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Sakura Con Day 0

by , April 3rd, 2015 at 01:44 PM (I create a world of finite somethings)
    So like a complete and utter klutz I tripped while walking on a completely flat sidewalk yesterday on the way to registration and twisted my ankle. I am going to be limping around all day today hoping to still move fast enough to go where I need to. Must find convenience store for pain killers.

I'll let you all know about Rin's autograph and the UBW eps later tonight.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Cosplay stuff

by , May 1st, 2014 at 01:40 AM (I create a world of finite somethings)
    Man, this year, I swear, there must've been about thirty cosplay music video teams running around. And they got a bunch of stuff up real fast. Since I don't take pictures and the people I hang around that do are being lazy and don't have theirs uploaded yet, here's some stuff.

Imran, the guy that I posted about before that got the press photos of Eir Aoi and Luna Haruna last year is the genderflipped Ahri from LoL. Joanne, the Rin Tohsaka from last year is in the second video in ...

Updated May 1st, 2014 at 01:42 AM by Arashi_Leonhart

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast