View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. An End

Dear All,

Five_X has decided to end his relationship with me. After four years (our opinion differs on our experiences of it) he's decided to end it all, without speaking to me once about it.

To be honest, this relationship has never been as fulfilling as it could be. We had aspirations, but turns out only I ever took them seriously.

He met Glow on here in January. Instead of talking about any problems in our relationship with me - his then fiancee - he disclosed ...

Updated October 4th, 2016 at 07:16 PM by EXiku

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Am Not Romantic

by , November 3rd, 2014 at 11:34 PM (Imperial Privilege)
    My girlfriend and I can make for a very dull couple.

We're that stereotypical couple that talks about where to eat before we fire up a movie on Netflix. I'm not complaining, but it can get pretty old.

How do I spice up my love life?

I've tried to take her dancing a few times, but she's too self-conscious to do that very often.

We go to yoga together, but she has lingering injuries after she was thrown off of a horse when she was very young. ...
  3. New Beast's Lair Official Pairing

Well, after some emotional events, I'm now officially in a relationship with that lovely British girl with the alluring voice, EXiku! We're taking this just one day at a time, but I can't help but be happy, of course!

We've been chatting almost daily over the last three months or so, and more recently over Skype with voice chat... and then one thing led to another, and I told her about dokidoki feelings and it all tumbled from there. And now here we are, tentatively in a relationship! ...