View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Weird Dream Play

by , March 15th, 2020 at 11:34 AM (Almost Every Topic Under the Sun)
    I dreamed about this last night. It may turn out like a bad creepypasta or a bad story plot, but here it goes.

I dreamt that I was one of the testers for a game. There’s no title, just a dark mansion, and a prompt of “New Game”. It’s on a Playstation format, though I don’t remember which version is it. I played through 3 – 6 routes, a progressive type of story line in play as Fate/Stay Night’s, all of them involving detective work about finding out the characters’ motivations for being ...
  2. Yu – Gi – Oh!: The Meta Game and My Opinions of It.

by , May 10th, 2018 at 02:16 AM (Almost Every Topic Under the Sun)
    So, we are now on the last leg of my series of Yu – Gi – Oh blog discussions. Before anyone can burn me for this, I would like to inform you that the following paragraphs are taken from the viewpoint of a casual player who faced the meta plays too many times to count in a browser game.

Also known as me.

So now I can start my views and opinions in peace.

Meta game. Where will I start?

Back in the days where tribute summoning trumps any other special ...
    Tags: Fun, Game, konami, meta, yugioh
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yu – Gi – Oh! Trading Card Game: Pseudo – analysis of the Game and Why Most People Who Formerly Loved This Game Hated It

by , September 4th, 2017 at 07:35 AM (Almost Every Topic Under the Sun)
    Deeply apologizing for no pics. -.-

Yu – Gi – Oh! Trading Card Game is my number one hobby back in my days. This game is my absolute favorite, and would buy booster packs just for this game. My former deck is concentrated on various strategies to make your opponent distracted, my personal favorites being in control of the grave, banishing cards and letting your opponent discard cards.

Rarest cards that I have at that time are Dark Magician of Chaos, Chaos Emperor Dragon ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Kantai Collection - Kancolle

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Greyblood View Post
    CVL are light carriers or seaplane tenders? I'm still getting used to some of the other classifications.
    DD = Destroyer
    CL = Light Cruiser
    CLT = Torpedo Cruiser
    CA = Heavy Cruiser
    CAV = Aviation Cruiser
    AV = Seaplane Tender
    CVL = Light Aircraft Carrier
    CV = Standard Aircraft Carrier
    BB = Battleship (slow)
    FBB = Battleship (fast, Kongou class)
    BBV = Aviation Battleship
    SS = Submarine