View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Persona: The Beautiful now on Beast's Lair

Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Author's Note: So er, been a while, hasn't it?

I haven't been on Beast's Lair in almost a decade now, but discussions I've been in on Fate properties recently along with new ideas I've gotten for Servants and Fate fics have reignited my interest in the franchise, so trust me that I'm not back again just to promote my Persona fic on another site~

Persona: The Beautiful was originally run as a Quest over on Sufficient Velocity, where I went by the name of Lapin Lune and now
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Famitsu Impressions: English Persona 4 Golden

by , February 1st, 2013 at 04:39 AM (僕はね、ヒマワリになりたかったんだ。)
    So this is an unusual piece of press - Famitsu ran an article on our localization of Persona 4 Golden. Damned proud of everyone who worked on this.
    (will cross post to relevant thread)
    Translation follows:

Software Impressions by Kawashima Kenji, Famitsu editor

I often play the North American localizations of Japanese games, for one reason - to experience the games I love again for the first time. In the case of RPGs, I obviously want to see the characters’ ...

Updated February 1st, 2013 at 04:45 AM by mewarmo990

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Persona 4 Golden is out now! Grab your copy for the holiday season!

by , November 21st, 2012 at 10:05 AM (僕はね、ヒマワリになりたかったんだ。)
    Seriouisly, I am damned proud of this game and all of the people that poured their effort into it. If there was ever a time to get a Vita, it's this holiday season!

...says the guy whose wallet is drained after finally buying a 360. -__- I'm saving up for a Sig Sauer, so yeah... but goddamn that Assassin's Creed Liberation White Vita bundle looks so tempting.

Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    I love you and your workmates Mewarmo

heheheh