View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Trick or Treat! Happy Halloween! Or Meet Your New Vampire Waifu

Hello Boils and Ghouls!

This weekend is All Hallows Eve! Halloween! The best holiday of the year and time for all the spooky and amazing things I love.

Like vampires! Werewolves! Terrifying Fae that remind you that the original Fairy Tales were like before they were sanitized.

So as a treat, and not a trick, I'm giving away free digital copies of my debut novel, "Law Unto Herself: The Stolen" in exchange for a review on Amazon, Goodreads, wherever ...

Updated October 29th, 2021 at 05:53 PM by Elf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Bid You Welcome and Good Evening!

So, long time no see!

I've been alive. Not really working on any fanfiction, but it's good to see that the old stomping grounds are alive and well.

With that being said, I do play a ton of FGO. And I have an absurd amount of luck when it comes to Sabers in that game. I got NP2 Mordred, Sigfried, Atilla, and Otika as well as most of the 4 Star Sabers. I have no luck when it comes to Lancers though. I had to buy my two 5 Star Lancers and I'm still salty that I still ...
  3. It's been a while since I posted.

by , December 13th, 2013 at 08:47 AM (Space Captain Katsura's Academic Blog (and more!))
    I have little to say about my MA thesis since it's going smooth and I have no issue with procrastination, so I'll talk about more vernacular stuff.

I recently got hooked on classic World of Darkness. As a player, which is rare, but people are nagging me already to run Werewolf: Apocalypse, and I promised to assemble a pack of players on summer. They will be mostly my Neopagan colleagues since they are interested in the premise of the gameline and the stuff with spirits.

4. The Law Unto Herself Chronicles Continue- For Free!

Did you know that there are more types of bat that are fruit eaters than those that eat bugs or drink blood? Due to this, Chris Sarandon when filming the 1985 horror movie "Fright Night" suggested that his vampire character Jerry Dandridge eat fruit at scenes. I always thought it was a nice touch, and since I adore this movie, as homage, my vampire heroine enjoys fruit an absurd amount.

Chapter Two of The Law Unto Herself Chronicles just went live today. Forest starts to ...