Black Knight speculation

1. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    In which we discuss about the possible traits of the mysterious Ether Liner.
  2. Lotus Saint
    Lotus Saint
    Is tall and isn't afraid of anything!
  3. Alulim
    Alulim
    He is so awesome that his sheer awesomeness distorts the very fabric of reality around him due to the world not being able to take all that concentrated awesomeness in one place.
  4. willyvereb
    willyvereb
    I actually percieve him a little differently than you, Erlkonig.
    You write him as a relatively talkative character with elite military background and obligatory badass.
    That's good but figuring theis is a Nasuverse, Edem should have a sob-story like about 90% of the characters.

Let's see, first he's a Liner with insane powers, an Ether Liner. Power = isolation in the Nasuverse.
    Secondly, this is the grimdark world of Notes, he must be quite bitter deep inside.
    Third, he was falsely prosecuted and blamed for the loss of Eurasia. Heavy infusion of guilt indeed.

So I see Ado Edem as a sour man who despite his imposing power failed to save many people. He would be an imposing dreadful figure with at least 2 meters of height clad in a black spiked armor (just look at the official art!) who rarely asks questions and just does whatever is the best. Actions before words guy. No boasting, he would just fuck you up in total silence and probably without caring whatever you say.
  5. Alulim
    Alulim
    I agree on his silent demeanor, it just suits his role.
  6. Erlkonig
    Erlkonig
    Yeah, that's what I think Ado Edem would actually more realistically be like.