Thread: Introduce yourself

Well, on to the greetings then!

Memor-X
    Slash...

Ruu-tan
    ...hello...

Vigilantia
    ...there!~

Now, you have the Chainsaw God's blessing.
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,
    Tonight we cross the line, your innocence is mine!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Greetings to both new and somewhat new posters!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruu-tan View Post
    Um, hello everyone. I am assuming this is the introductory thread since I just can't find the usual board for this sort of thing. Ah, so..Pleased to meet everyone, I'm called Ruu-tan. It's a nickname from my close friends IRL, and I do like the sound of it. I'm a high school student in her final year who enjoys drawing, reading and browsing the net among all things.I was introduced to TYPE-MOON franchise through the Fate anime, although I tend to shelf the memory away except for some favorite scenes. From there on, I started researching into the world of Fate, and to an extent TYPE-MOON. Sadly, my poor internet connection means I will never be able to download the VN unless I wished to invoke my parents' wrath upon me. Eh, anyway I happened to come across Beast's Lair while checking out TV Tropes' Fanfic Recommendations. I swear that place is the gateway to many boards... Anyway, I hope to enjoy my stay here. Pleased to meet everyone! (^ ^)/
    Hey, you sound like me! :D
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

daily dose of despair <3 Ruu-tan's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *waves at everyone*

@Lianru
    Ah, is that so? Perhaps it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship? 8D -shot-

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    WELCOME NEW PEOPLE

Blog Entries
    Wait, we have an introduction thread? My lurking skills are apparently only D+...

Well, not really new here, but an introduction is better than randomly existing, so... Hello! I became a Type-Moon fan from the Fate/Stay Night anime, being interested in it, I looked it up on Wikipedia and found out that it was originally a VN. Played said VN and loved it (although only two routes, need to stop procrastinating and finish HF...), found out about Tsukihime and loved it, so far... (once again, procrastination strikes again, need to Far Side) I found out about Battle Moon Wars and that led me to the old Beast's Lair LP on it, lurked a little there, then it shut down. New Beast's Lair came up, lurk a little here and then finally decided to join because it seems fun, so I'll be staying a while!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruu-tan View Post
    *waves at everyone*

@Lianru
    Ah, is that so? Perhaps it's the beginning of a beautiful friendship? 8D -shot-
    Sure why not 8D
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"

Blog Entries
    Hey, welcome gaiz~ <3

Quote Originally Posted by Fakessassin View Post
    Wait, we have an introduction thread? My lurking skills are apparently only D+...

Well, not really new here, but an introduction is better than randomly existing, so... Hello! I became a Type-Moon fan from the Fate/Stay Night anime, being interested in it, I looked it up on Wikipedia and found out that it was originally a VN. Played said VN and loved it (although only two routes, need to stop procrastinating and finish HF...), found out about Tsukihime and loved it, so far... (once again, procrastination strikes again, need to Far Side) I found out about Battle Moon Wars and that led me to the old Beast's Lair LP on it, lurked a little there, then it shut down. New Beast's Lair came up, lurk a little here and then finally decided to join because it seems fun, so I'll be staying a while!
    /Hello!~
    Trapped within my fierce desire, resistance is futile. Screaming for your life, nowhere to hide,

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Magicholic's Avatar
    Hello everyone! I have been lurking on this forum since before it went down, but I never posted before. I have been a T-M fan for some years now and this forum always provide useful information and fun. Also, I am not a native english speaker, so forgive any mistake.
    Anyway, nice to meet you all!

Blog Entries
    Welcome~ (your english is very good, so it's not a problem :3)
    Now Loading...

Quote Originally Posted by Magicholic View Post
    Hello everyone! I have been lurking on this forum since before it went down, but I never posted before. I have been a T-M fan for some years now and this forum always provide useful information and fun. Also, I am not a native english speaker, so forgive any mistake.
    Anyway, nice to meet you all!
    /Hello!~

Hello, everyone. Just arrived from the next Fragment over to enjoy watching all of you struggle this forum for Type-Moon. I've been a fan of Type-Moon for a long time and have heard of the Beast's Lair forum, but never bothered to go to it, much less post in it. I hope to enjoy posting in this forum.

Tales are things which you get to enjoy twice. When they're alive, you can enjoy watching them struggle. When they're dead, you can enjoy tearing out their guts.
    MAL || vndb || Deep Blue Jeer

Quote Originally Posted by liberatedliberater View Post
    Hello, everyone. Just arrived from the next Fragment over to enjoy watching all of you struggle this forum for Type-Moon. I've been a fan of Type-Moon for a long time and have heard of the Beast's Lair forum, but never bothered to go to it, much less post in it. I hope to enjoy posting in this forum.
    /Hello!~

Hieratic Sun Dragon Overlord of Heliopolis Suncofold's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We have introductory threads? =_=

Current Fanfics:

Quote Originally Posted by Suncofold View Post

We have introductory threads? =_=
    /Yes!~

Hello! I'm the newest member of this pit of insanity. I've been lurking for a while now and finally got off my lazy butt and registered. Nice to meet everyone!
    Master of the Cliffhanger!

Quote Originally Posted by Death Chariot View Post
    Hello! I'm the newest member of this pit of insanity. I've been lurking for a while now and finally got off my lazy butt and registered. Nice to meet everyone!
    /Hello!~

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Chainsaw nunchucks? That could not possibly go wrong.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Chainsaw nunchucks? That could not possibly go wrong.
    He has chainsaw repellent spray in is utility belt, of course. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT