Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The situation with avenger's possession is suppose to be like that girl in FA that Jeanne possessed. So he would still have the swords and nps, i'm just wondering where verg came from.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    The situation with avenger's possession is suppose to be like that girl in FA that Jeanne possessed. So he would still have the swords and nps, i'm just wondering where verg came from.
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    It's seems kinda strange that being in a dream world would give Avenger a fairly useless pain sharing curse.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's seems kinda strange that being in a dream world would give Avenger a fairly useless pain sharing curse.
    Being in a dream world outer Avenger constructed, fulfilling Bazett's wish.
    It is what it is. It wouldn't be any stranger to give him like a beam sword.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Blog Entries
    Actually it would be considerably less strange to get the sword because empirical evidence suggests in the nasuverse you can't open a crackerjack box without finding a beam sword.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    So what? Avenger comes up with verg because it has compatibility with fraggle and would help with the weird therapy he's giving baz?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So what? Avenger comes up with verg because it has compatibility with fraggle and would help with the weird therapy he's giving baz?
    It doubt that. He comes with verg because he comes with verg; that's really it.
    That's like asking why aren't the Mukuros any stronger? Because they're not.

JP Friend Code
    You've kinda lost me, is that a hitman reborn ref?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    the shadow wolf things.

JP Friend Code
    I saw the mukuro as representing pieces of evil that individually or even in a group aren't a threat to anyone important but as an infinite mass can bring down anything. Kinda what avenger's form might have been if he had been born.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I saw the mukuro as representing pieces of evil that individually or even in a group aren't a threat to anyone important but as an infinite mass can bring down anything. Kinda what avenger's form might have been if he had been born.
    Yeah but why can a martial arts person survive for a couple of seconds against one of them?
    Why can't they be strong enough to kill them instantly?
    It's the same question as to why Dream World Servant Avenger has Verg Avesta.

JP Friend Code
    I refuse to lose to dream logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Also a regular act of evil can ruin pretty much any normal person but for people who are actually aware of the world and those who are greater than human can resist.

JP Friend Code
    I just remember that Illya said that about avenger's nature; that when he was alive he was worthy of being a heroic spirit because of his sacrifice but that after dying he was just another human since they couldn't blame him anymore. But in HA, avenger is now cosplaying as Shirou, a person who is still alive to the World. So...what if Avenger being the guise as a living person as well as a technical heroic spirit acted a loophole that allowed him a np based on his legend which only mattered when he was alive?

Setting aside what it's based on, a NP forcing the target to feel your own pain is appropriate for a guy forced into the role of All Evils of this World and what that entailed in his village.

Can you use Marble Phantasm in a Reality Marble?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I think so.

- - - Updated - - -

MPs are super rare though so we don't have much examples of it's use. (only 2 people have one)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I doubt it would do anything; if all the marbles are white, theres no black marble to choose out.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hachibi View Post
    Can you use Marble Phantasm in a Reality Marble?
    If the Reality Marble is strong enough to cut off the Marble Phantasm user from the World, no.

On the other hand, it seems like Arc can (ask the World to) crush some Reality Marbles.

Against someone like ORT, on the other hand...?
    don't quote me on this

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    If the Reality Marble is strong enough to cut off the Marble Phantasm user from the World, no.

On the other hand, it seems like Arc can (ask the World to) crush some Reality Marbles.

Against someone like ORT, on the other hand...?
    source? Is it from Nasu's interview? I always thought that unless it was an extremely bizarre/powerful RM, MP was stronger

Blog Entries
    Q: When White Len pulled Arcueid into her world, there were descriptions of the support from Gaia being cut off, can all users of Reality Marble do that?

A: That's in the story of Melty Blood Re-Act. Reality Marble is not the alteration of things or events, but overwriting (covering). Thus, what White Len said is possible. It is like overwriting existing field effect with another one.
    However, even if the field is changed, whether Arcuied's support would be severed depends on "what power is used to construct the boundary field". If an alien deployed the Reality Marble, then Arcueid's support may be completely cut off.
    By the way, a Dream Boundary Field at Len's level will just make Arcueid say "O? I will get serious now!", and then she will blow it away in one shot after requesting the Planet's support. It is like an even greater world emerging from underneath the overwritten world. Simply put, White Len is but a clown.... sad... real sad.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair