Page 7025 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6025652569256975701570207023702470257026702770307035707571257525 ... LastLast
Results 140,481 to 140,500 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

US Friend Code
    I thought I read something about Artemis having one. I don't know the source though, I've just seen it mentioned here.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It's been hinted pretty hard in the mats and now LB.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    And Sefar killed those forms off?

Depend on which pantheon you belong too

Uruk made a deal, Olympus fought, Indian didn't fought but create VS as a countermeasure

i am having some difficulties with the mechanics behind Ophelia's mystic eye.

to me it seems to be a long range version of Musashi's but i dont get how she does it or why it seems to have a physical effext on someone if she uses it directly on you
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; December 1st, 2018 at 09:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    i am having some difficulties the mechanics behind Ophelia's mystic eye.

to me it seems to be a long range version of Musashi's but i dont get how she does it or why it seems to have a physical effext on someone if she uses it directly on you
    She sees possibilities and then puts a "pin" on them to stop something from occurring.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    i am having some difficulties the mechanics behind Ophelia's mystic eye.

Musashi = take every single possibility of a desired result or w/e and make them "one", so that no matter what, she'll obtain the desired result because there's only one possible result

Ophelia = take every possibility that's not the desired one and "pin" them down which makes them "exceedingly difficult" to realize (but not impossible)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post

Uruk made a deal, Olympus fought, Indian didn't fought but create VS as a countermeasure
    So what happened with the Egyptian ones I am curious.

US Friend Code
    We dont know,

Also I'm pretty sure the Indians creating VS as a countermeasure is speculation for the most part.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post

With the theory and hints that the LB5 may be in Atlantis and it divergence point being that battle. I was thinking what if the Proto-Olympians were the ones that fought because the battle took place on Atlantis? (But then they lost, Atlantis sank, Sefar went on to the Sahara, got excaliblasted and the Olympians had to move Olympus City to Greece)
    And the other pantheons didn't act because that was not their home turf

Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Musashi = take every single possibility of a desired result or w/e and make them "one", so that no matter what, she'll obtain the desired result because there's only one possible result

Ophelia = take every possibility that's not the desired one and "pin" them down which makes them "exceedingly difficult" to realize (but not impossible)
    ok so why does it bother servants if it is used directly on them?

Blog Entries
    Is there a proper explanation given as to how Shirou was able to correctly guess that Rule Breaker breaks contracts in Heavens Feel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

he's played the first two routes of the vn

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevethepi View Post
    Is there a proper explanation given as to how Shirou was able to correctly guess that Rule Breaker breaks contracts in Heavens Feel?
    He can just do that. He has an innate understanding of weapons and NPs, probably because of UBW
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Blog Entries
    I thought that was contradicted with Caster stabbing Saber with it in UBW but on a reread of the scene it doesn't technically say anything to the contrary. It also works really well with him being able to work out what Gae Bolg does in hindsight I suppose. So Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I mean, plenty judge without being able to actually read the story, so why not judge when nobody can actually read the story?

Blog Entries
    And the godhand in UBW, and earning a compliment from Gilgamesh for his intuitive skills in fate...

he does it a lot.

It’s...kinda his thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    Lev had three personalities, one of which was the Demon Pillar, right? What was the third? Did he just naturally have split personality disorder and there'd have been two personalities even without the pillar?

Can people even use magecraft on the bleached Earth? Foundations are carved into it and all, but I'm curious if the bleaching of all life could have potentially destroyed magical foundations as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    With the theory and hints that the LB5 may be in Atlantis and it divergence point being that battle. I was thinking what if the Proto-Olympians were the ones that fought because the battle took place on Atlantis? (But then they lost, Atlantis sank, Sefar went on to the Sahara, got excaliblasted and the Olympians had to move Olympus City to Greece)
    And the other pantheons didn't act because that was not their home turf
    I think that The Almighty god Ra excaliblasted sefar from the Sahara because at that point the planet needed help and Ra divinity and power have surpassed the creator gods and after he was done with that alien he just left the planet or the universe in general.

Woah what? Ra? Though seriously, what is the deal with Nasuverse Ra? He has to exist since the pharaohs claim to be his descendants and get the attendant Divinity perks and sun powers, but is there anything more than that?