Page 7241 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6241674171417191723172367239724072417242724372467251729173417741 ... LastLast
Results 144,801 to 144,820 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    Either UBW is able to suck up new weapons post-death from counterforce duties, some weirdo he killed in life had it like Grey has Ron or Bazett has Fraga, Archer’s grail war was different and had some random Trojans, or it’s a stable time loop and Archer got it from seeing Archer use it and it came from nowhere

Take your pick

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    We just don't know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The fact that Emiya has Caladbolg as well, makes you wonder if the reason he recognised Lancer's identity was remembering his time during his own HGW or if he was deployed during the time when Fergus and Cú were alive...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, sniped somewhat.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

US Friend Code
    I doubt it. If he did recognize Cu he would have run the hell out of dodge when he saw him using Gae Boog when they first fought, and not just sit and take it.

But wait he did figure out who Cu was by his speed so who knows I guess
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And now I can't stop thinking about Emiya being Waldo and if you look at any picture of a hero, if you squint hard enough you'll see Archer somewhere in the background.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    That would make a good meme
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    And now I can't stop thinking about Emiya being Waldo and if you look at any picture of a hero, if you squint hard enough you'll see Archer somewhere in the background.
    EMIYA=Stalkura but for swords.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceblade44 View Post
    I doubt it. If he did recognize Cu he would have run the hell out of dodge when he saw him using Gae Boog when they first fought, and not just sit and take it.

But wait he did figure out who Cu was by his speed so who knows I guess
    Wasnt it said that Archer actually has amnesia/forgot his life so much that he didnt realised what happened and that he was summoned in Fuyuki until he gets slashed in half by Seiba?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Wasnt it said that Archer actually has amnesia/forgot his life so much that he didnt realised what happened and that he was summoned in Fuyuki until he gets slashed in half by Seiba?
    He realizes as he's cleaning up the Tohsaka mansion
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdoc
    At the beginning of the game, his memory was supposedly fuzzy due to an imperfect summoning, but in reality that was only partially true.
    The night he was summoned (after Rin went to sleep), he assessed the present situation, figured out his circumstances, and concluded that the opportunity to complete his objective had at long last appeared.
    Last edited by You; August 22nd, 2019 at 11:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    The fact that Emiya has Caladbolg as well, makes you wonder if the reason he recognised Lancer's identity was remembering his time during his own HGW or if he was deployed during the time when Fergus and Cú were alive...
    I think I've read that doujin...

マリーの味方
    Where exactly are Transcendent Kind defined and explained? A material book or somewhere in Tsukihime? If the latter, the exact scene would be nice.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Where exactly are Transcendent Kind defined and explained? A material book or somewhere in Tsukihime? If the latter, the exact scene would be nice.
    Nature, the earth, possesses a will. That is why it still exists and tries to stay beautiful.
    The problem isn't that we can't feel it.

It's that the standard of what nature thinks is beautiful and the standard of what humans believe is beautiful are the same.

"An existence which the world created to sense for it. These are what we usually call spirits. They are a transcendental species existing on another plane different from the remaining spirits of animals in the present world.
    The True Ancestors are one type of these spirits.
    They are born with the purpose to punish humans, so they only see humans as evil.
    Much as we think vampires who prey upon humans are evil, they view humans who prey upon nature as evil."
    "---Well, I guess that's true, but police are only a law-enforcing group against humans. We don't consider them at all.
    But, it's correct to say that vampires hide their presence for the sake of self-preservation."

"Shiki, there is a natural enemy of the vampires. A group of something like professional killers that now have the power balance in their favor.
    ...... It's true for other transcendent species, but especially for vampires, it is fatal for them to reveal themselves.
    Even if a vampire made a secret kingdom in a village somewhere in the mountains away from all civilization, this natural enemy would definitely notice if victims keep increasing.
    If those words are to be a grand reality, it would be one of the things which would define eternity.
    But in reality, nothing in existence has reached that level.

For example, those vampires occasionally spoken of in legends are not immortal.
    After all, they are defective because they require stealing from others to exist.
    Furthermore, the fact that their supplemental parts have to be of the same species---in this case, generally referring to humans----means that they are not versatile at all.
    They call themselves the transcendent race, but that is not evolution, it is degeneration.

That which cannot function independently in perpetuity cannot be called eternal.
    It is presumptuous to call something immortal if it depends on others to halt its aging.

There already exists something close to perfection which can function independently in perpetuity.
    It feeds on itself and multiplies. It has no such thing as a lifespan. Old cells become food as nutrients and new cells are produced from it.
    Such as a jellyfish.
    However, it is perpetual only because it has no intelligence.
    If having no intelligence is fine, then it is no different from gaining eternity by death.
    Transcendental Species is not a standardized category. It's just a name you call things that are very top tier.
    Like, oh shit these things are living on a different level (transcendent)
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I know one's elemental affinity can be changed into their origin, but is it possible to have a duel affinity with your origin and common element? Like, say, earth and sword, or fire and void.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tydvs View Post
    I know one's elemental affinity can be changed into their origin, but is it possible to have a duel affinity with your origin and common element? Like, say, earth and sword, or fire and void.
    This is kind of backwards, alignment flows out of origin, and people with strongly expressed origins can end up with uncommon alignments or even the origin itself as an alignment. If you’re in that group you’re not going to have a common elemental alignment in the first place.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I see, that makes sense. Thank you for clarifying.

マリーの味方
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Transcendental Species is not a standardized category. It's just a name you call things that are very top tier.
    Like, oh shit these things are living on a different level (transcendent)
    So then is the "punishing humans" trait inherent to these transcendent species, or just TA?

on that note, i will repeat a previous question since @YOU is here now

TAs and other elementals and fairies and Lugh Beo all have "solid souls" like the ones you get from the third magic right?

at that point, does any distinction exist between the soul and her actual body?

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Or, y'know, he just remembered who he was because he met him as Shirou. Occam's razor.

- - - Updated - - -

Unrelatedly: the girl from Fate/Labyrinth has Fairy Eyes, right? Are they the same as the ones from the Case Files anime?

(I don't mean are they the same eyes, just are they the same kind of eyes. Although given that they were bought from the auction, you never know...)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Is also not very hard to deduce who Lancer is. Actually, he is probably the easiest from the original cast besides maybe herc.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    It would be even easier to deduce Saber... As Jeanne D'Arc.

Damn you Takeuchi.