Page 7252 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6252675271527202724272477250725172527253725472577262730273527752 ... LastLast
Results 145,021 to 145,040 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Concerning Guda and how he coukd summon all those servants in the final singularity and how he is able to summon shadow servants at will.And concerning things like Waver teaching about heroic spirit evocation and also things like Merem Solomon being a terminal.Would it be possible, in theory, for Guda, if he were to leave Chaldeas, for him to still be able to summon shadow servants at will provided that he could still keep a portion of the round table?Because he already has the connection to the heroes themselves and he round table still has the properties of being a gzthering place for heroes. (Does the table classify as a foundation in of itself btw)
    Lol good luck summoning Heroic Spirits without a Grail or equivalent accessing the Throne of Heroes for you.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

JP Friend Code
    Btw, where was the Vorpal blade mentioned to be a conceptual weapon?

"Vorpal Blade? If I'm not mistaken, it's a
    Logic Cancer
    Conceptual Weapon
    that is effective against a monster without reason."

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post

"Vorpal Blade? If I'm not mistaken, it's a
    Logic Cancer
    Conceptual Weapon
    that is effective against a monster without reason."
    Lost in translation i see. That scene only shows "mystic code" for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Lol good luck summoning Heroic Spirits without a Grail or equivalent accessing the Throne of Heroes for you.
    Grails are just a large pool of mana. The Fyuki one has a bit of extra functions but mana is the general atrribute.

I am talking about short lived shadow servants though.

How does Guda summon shadow servants after chaldea gets wrecked? How does he do it in shimousa which is a dream?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Shadow Servants don't last as long as normal Servants, basically only there for a couple of hits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

Guda still has some support in those situations so.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How does he do it in shimousa which is a dream?
    I don't think that's ever explained. Fujimaru is just there in chapter 1 going "Sorry I can't summon Servant", then in chapter 2 their Command Spells start heating up for absolutely no reason and suddenly Servant summon works. My best guess would be that this was the moment when Dantes or Kotarou entered the timeline, reestablish their connection to Chaldea.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I don't think that's ever explained. Fujimaru is just there in chapter 1 going "Sorry I can't summon Servant", then in chapter 2 their Command Spells start heating up for absolutely no reason and suddenly Servant summon works. My best guess would be that this was the moment when Dantes or Kotarou entered the timeline, reestablish their connection to Chaldea.
    It was a rethorical question to just say that Guda can do it without a grail

It was a rethorical question to just say that Guda can do it without a grail
    That's because Chaldea is still supplying the mana (and it was later revealed that Merlin was helping Chaldea with it), without Chaldea, Guda can't do it
    After it gets destroyed is a plot point how to get the energy necessary to activate the saint graph briefcase, combine with Mash shield and a leyline to get to summon any kind of servant at all. Every LB has a section at the beginning of their stories of the characters worrying or checking how to get all that they need to summon servants in the LB territories: the kite scene on LB1, none (as Skadi ruled over all with her snow) on LB2, the cut connection to the throne on LB3 or the mention of having energy enought for two servants (Karna and Rama) on LB4

JP Friend Code
    How does Guda summon shadow servants after chaldea gets wrecked?
    That never happened b4 they finally managed to restore the FATE system in LB1. Trhoughout the entire attack on Chaldea base Guda had to fight with just Mashu and Da Vinci.
    How does he do it in shimousa which is a dream?
    It's not a dream. Guda got "spirited away" similar to what happened in the Dantes event. Guda in Shimousa is like Olga in the prologue where the consciousness went to the destination and somehow obtained a temporary body to act (in Olga's case her real body is dead, in Guda's case the real body is lying in bed in Chaldea base). To the body lying in Chaldea it's a dream, but in reality it's just another trip to another world of the mind in a temporary body, so there's no difference except that Guda lost connection to Chaldea which made summoning of the "shadow" servants not possible. Only after Dantes and Kotarou (sent by Chaldea via the exact same method in Dantes event that Holmes and Da Vinci examined from the records of that event) managed to find Guda and provide a connection to Chaldea that summoning the "shadow" servants is possible.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; September 2nd, 2019 at 02:22 AM.

Blog Entries
    Is the translation in fate extella link right when it says there are only 7 top servants, the strongest in the Se.Ra.PH? Because I did not know that.

especially since the top lancer is scathach, not karna, heavily implying she is stronger then him over all, which I did not know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Is the translation in fate extella link right when it says there are only 7 top servants, the strongest in the Se.Ra.PH? Because I did not know that.

especially since the top lancer is scathach, not karna, heavily implying she is stronger then him over all, which I did not know.
    Karna is also a Top Servant. That's confirmed in the Extella Material.

Blog Entries
    ...one of the other classes get skipped so lancers could get two then? I went back and checked the people who have been identified as one in game.

so far I have

Gil
    iskander
    arturia
    scathach.
    if your right, karna makes 5.

i miss anyone?

EDIT: yes, I missed ajurna. Who is the last one?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead

I believe that Seiba, Gil, Iskandar, Jeanne, Karna, Arjuna, and Sca are mentioned as Top Servants, and Extella Mats mentions that Romulus would be a Top Servant if he was summoned in the SERAPH.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    ...one of the other classes get skipped so lancers could get two then? I went back and checked the people who have been identified as one in game.

so far I have

Gil
    iskander
    arturia
    scathach.

i miss anyone?
    Jeanne

so far I have

Gil
    iskander
    arturia
    scathach.

i miss anyone?

EDIT: yes, I missed ajurna. Who is the last one?
    It's weird because Romulus is a Lancer and he is also said to be a Top Servant.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Jeanne

*snaps fingers*

right, that makes sense.

Huh. Before link, did we know there were only seven of them in all? I feel like that’s new

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    It's weird because Romulus is a Lancer and he is also said to be a Top Servant.
    maybe it's his Berserker form
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The top servants are like the equivalent of Grands on the Moon Cell, they get summoned by the Moon Cell itself to battle against some menace without a master
    That's why servants like Gil are top servants level/candidate but aren't one of them, as the Moon Cell didn't summoned him
    Karna and Scath are both candidates on that level, but Scath specifically was summoned as one on Link

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Also the clearly aren't paid very well because they all defect super easily.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    "Scatch is Top Lancer"

"Also, Scath keeps loosing to Queklain"