Page 7284 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 6284678471847234727472797282728372847285728672897294733473847784 ... LastLast
Results 145,661 to 145,680 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    Does one need circuits to do formalcraft?
    One would assume the ritualistic magic needs to connect to the grounding that makes magic happen via cultural grounding and meaning even more than normal magic.

Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    Maybe he just too dumb to learn it.
    He's good at studying, enough to be one of the top students at school so.

Can mystic eyes be transplanted?
    On the magic eye train.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are there rejection issues with the eyes like there are with magic crests?
    It's both a magical and literal organ donation.
    Would need to look into Case Files since that's where it's talked about most.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Are there rejection issues with the eyes like there are with magic crests?
    It's both a magical and literal organ donation.
    yes but Riza and her doppelganger can get over this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Do Esper powers require magic circuits?
    Her face was pale. The ‘bending’ just now made her use a lot of her mental energy.
    Even though the scale was different, regardless if it was bending or future sight, the whole brain still needed to perform calculation. As for the mental energy, it was better to refer to it as a burden, because it caused wear to the brain and took up calories. Future sight only needed to replenish its user’s glucose level to be used again, however if it was at the power level of Asagami-san’s bending powers, the burden will be directly reflected on the user…. Worst case scenario, after she used her bending abilities, she will not exist anymore.
    They use your brain. Like how Tohno's brain overheats when he's looking at dots.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Blog Entries
    Tohno also has Circuits if I remember right

If melty blood is to be believed, everyone in Tsukinhas magic circuits....except maybe akihiko.

祖 Ancestor
    Well since Mystic eyes are just specialized magic circuits in the eyes IIRC, Tohno would have them by default no? Well I at least believe that's the case for most mystic eyes, maybe the death perception variety are super special and don't require circuits.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tohno's MEoDP are pure eyes running death perception software.
    Pure eyes are psychic abilities. However to make a contract with Len you need a magic circuit.
    So either Shiki does have a magic circuit or his psychic circuit was able to be used as a magic circuit.
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Magic energy is just life force, and Shki is a expert at leaking out life force.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Shiki is just living off Akiha's life force, maybe Shiki is actuall just subcontacting , he is Akihas familiar after all.

Now im really wondering if Shiki didnt gain circuits from akiha.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    These questions just keep raising more questions.

Do onis have human circuits or something different?

If different, are Akiha's circuits human, oni or something in between?

Could Shiki have gained oni circuits from Akiha instead of human circuits?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Who's the most autistic TM character?

Your waifu. Next question.

Blog Entries
    I think...that because the contract between Len and shiki seems like it will form regardless of the route, and in some scenarios akiha dies, it is unlikely that he is draining magical energy from her.

now the idea that her contract with him somehow also conveyed some of her natural ability to convert magical energy is more reasonable. I doubt he uses the circuits in his eyes to channel energy because his eyes are already almost always about to burst from over use, and the magical energy to support Len is significant, so I find it unlikely he could handle channeling energy into her and also using death perception (which he does) without his head exploding.

i do however have a theory that shiki has a natural affinity for using familiars however, on the grounds that arc thinks he could be trained to manifest the alligator as well as his ability to manage the 600 year old dream demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, he entire premise of Dawn is that Ciel taught Shiki a bunch of Magecraft, and channeling prana through the Soil of Genesis in his wounds woke up Nero's replacement. The potential is there. The curious thing is that 'magic circuit opened in eyes/brain' etc. might suggest that psychics not only have presentable circuits, but the use of them is unconscious, and they might not need to go through the entire process of awakening and unlocking that Magi normally do. After all, some of them can use it instinctively, not to mention when their ability cannot be turned off. Azaka, for a different example, goes and awakens psychic ability with the help of a magus teacher.

The question of Oni circuits is weird. Since Saber has DragonInsideTM, and plenty of Magi are of mixed blood, it can be assumed their circuits are special - which doesn't mean necessarily better, just good at one thing, in case of Oni helping them smack a fool. The problem begins when you ask 'but wait, I thought magic circuits were a human thing and humans didn't even need them before, how does not being human help?'.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    The question of Oni circuits is weird. Since Saber has DragonInsideTM, and plenty of Magi are of mixed blood, it can be assumed their circuits are special - which doesn't mean necessarily better, just good at one thing, in case of Oni helping them smack a fool. The problem begins when you ask 'but wait, I thought magic circuits were a human thing and humans didn't even need them before, how does not being human help?'.
    Type 2 Oni were originally humans.
    ① There are two types. First, those who are fundamentally different than humans, as in they existed as demons from the very start. Second, humans born with mutations that become demons.
    From what Ciel says about channels. It seems the Tohno family is Type 2.
    Spoiler:

Also in red demon god
    Spoiler:

So Type 2 Oni are mutated humans with channels that let them do special things as well as magecraft-y things. These channels are not psychic channels.
    As an aside, Wolfgang the phantasmal species vamp in Labryinth can use magecraft too.

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I think...that because the contract between Len and shiki seems like it will form regardless of the route, and in some scenarios akiha dies, it is unlikely that he is draining magical energy from her.

now the idea that her contract with him somehow also conveyed some of her natural ability to convert magical energy is more reasonable. I doubt he uses the circuits in his eyes to channel energy because his eyes are already almost always about to burst from over use, and the magical energy to support Len is significant, so I find it unlikely he could handle channeling energy into her and also using death perception (which he does) without his head exploding.

i do however have a theory that shiki has a natural affinity for using familiars however, on the grounds that arc thinks he could be trained to manifest the alligator as well as his ability to manage the 600 year old dream demon
    Thought Akiha only dies in routes where Shiki doesnt meet Arc and by extension Len

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Given that LB 2 Surtr ate up Fenrir, could he eat other similar monsters or gods like Tiamat, Ivan's mammoth or Lion King?

JP Friend Code
    He can even kill living gods. That's why LB2 is held in very high regard in Wodime's mind, as Surtr can theorically wipe out all of the current LBs.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Wouldn't Tiamat be above all the Gods of Mesopotamia and, well, Gods in general?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    If she were, Marduk couldn't have defeated her.

祖 Ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    If she were, Marduk couldn't have defeated her.
    Is Marduk the human order?