Page 7310 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6310681072107260730073057308730973107311731273157320736074107810 ... LastLast
Results 146,181 to 146,200 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    That is a deliberate feature of the story as it was written. The chapters are presented to the reader in the book - and this is reproduced in the movies - out of chronological order, so you will probably have much the same feeling if you read the translation. However, the second movie is the earliest chronologically, and is where most of the characters are introduced, so it may be that watching the second will assist in understanding who everyone is and what's going on.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

I didn’t know that. I guess I’ll try the next one. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    There wasn’t any other kind until Solomon so it’s that or no magic at all
    If this were the case, then Gilgamesh should have been demoted to just a superhuman with not magic-related abilities upon ticking off the gods after the bull of heaven incident. The hostility between Gilgamesh and gods would likely mean they wouldn't be continously granting him stuff. If this weren't the case, the Babylonia singularity is a case of a divine civil war rather than humans VS 3 goddesses + one totally not a tiger. I think magical energy itself, and the use of mystical objects /=/ divine intervention. Spells in the age of gods, however, do.

Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    If this were the case, then Gilgamesh should have been demoted to just a superhuman with not magic-related abilities upon ticking off the gods after the bull of heaven incident. The hostility between Gilgamesh and gods would likely mean they wouldn't be continously granting him stuff. If this weren't the case, the Babylonia singularity is a case of a divine civil war rather than humans VS 3 goddesses + one totally not a tiger. I think magical energy itself, and the use of mystical objects /=/ divine intervention. Spells in the age of gods, however, do.
    After the Humbaba incident they chose to kill Enkidu instead of Gil despite him already turning against them so either they were not able to or they still thought they needed him somehow.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by I Can't Believe It's Not A NoblePhantasm View Post
    You seem to be assuming that it's just as easy to take the right to edit reality away from someone as it is to give it, and I'm not sure about that.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You seem to be assuming that it's just as easy to take the right to edit reality away from someone as it is to give it, and I'm not sure about that.
    Yeah, that's also a possibility as well. Though it would make Gilgamesh a dumbass if he basically considered using BPs with Lapiz was human power. Or did the anime diverge from the game with that? I honestly don't remember the specifics.

JP Friend Code
    It's not human power, it's "power of what humans collected". The treasures he collected back then (mankind's accumulated treasures) were being used as projectiles.

Edit: thank you!
    Last edited by Brytte Myst; December 10th, 2019 at 10:12 AM.
    Originally posted by Moczo >>

“Don’t hold your breath.”

“I can hold my breath for twenty minutes, Rin. This will come in very handy later, in ways you have probably not thought of. But you will.” Gilgamesh Who Wanted to Have Sex With Rin purred.
    Spoiler:
    Ahhh, the struggle: Not finding the fics you want =>The need to write them =>The fear of ending messing it all up... Will I ever be able to write that fic?

To begin with you should try a thread in the fan fiction section.

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think a saw this here in the past, but is the world of Tsuki no sango part of the nasuverse?

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

Yes.

祖 Ancestor
    Is the Trishula spear/trident that Parvati got from Shiva a crystalization of Shiva's Authorities?

Is that part of the myths or was it noted in the game or materials?

JP Friend Code
    Yes, it has Authorities of creation and destruction.

Doesn't have Time Authority tho.

So what do we currently know about the imaginary numbers space?

Is it a dimension properly or just the blank space between dimensions?

I already know that time doesnt move inside it

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    So what do we currently know about the imaginary numbers space?

Is it a dimension properly or just the blank space between dimensions?

I already know that time doesnt move inside it
    The protection of the old school building has vanished. The “bubble covering the school building” maintained by managerial AI S-6-01 has vanished, and all resources that comprised in have been transferred to Hakuno Kishinami’s Servant. The shelter facility illicitly salvaged and repaired by managerial AI S-6-02 — the “old school building” has been swallowed by the vortex of karma, imaginary numbers.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    Is the Shroud of Martin Kotomine has a one of a kind item or there is multiple of them?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Why is Jason a Saber? Is there any specific reason for that?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Game profile
    "Eh, I'm a Saber? Not a Lancer or a Rider?"
    He doesn't know either.

If there is an in-universe reason it'll probably be in his Mats but right now that's all we have on the topic. From a Doylist perspective I wonder if they avoided Rider because they thought the Argo would be too cool for someone who's meant to be Shinji-esque. That's just me wondering though.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Why is Jason a Saber? Is there any specific reason for that?
    DW felt that we needed a bronze Saber for LB 5.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    He doesn't know either.

If there is an in-universe reason it'll probably be in his Mats but right now that's all we have on the topic. From a Doylist perspective I wonder if they avoided Rider because they thought the Argo would be too cool for someone who's meant to be Shinji-esque. That's just me wondering though.
    It's clearly cause we need a cool Knight Class to lead the good guys vs Wodime's OP guys, and Jason was the Argonauts leader.

US Friend Code
    I think as Saber he just summons the Argonauts. The Argo might be in his Mats whenever that comes out but I think that's unlikely, it feels like it'd be used for Rider Jason.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    DW felt that we needed a bronze Saber for LB 5.

- - - Updated - - -

It's clearly cause we need a cool Knight Class to lead the good guys vs Wodime's OP guys, and Jason was the Argonauts leader.
    Oh yeah he probably will be in LB5 huh