Page 7345 of 7384 FirstFirst ... 6345684572457295733573407343734473457346734773507355 ... LastLast
Results 146,881 to 146,900 of 147680

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

  1. #146881
    not really feeling it tbh Ratman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Pilsen
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,069
    JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    1
    It's still a barely canon short story to explain away a plot hole, not even written by TM I think, so you're not wrong in noticing it.

  2. #146882
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    It's still a barely canon short story to explain away a plot hole, not even written by TM I think, so you're not wrong in noticing it.
    Well, at least is quite good


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  3. #146883
    Why does Circe look younger than Medea despite being her aunt?

  4. #146884
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    1
    Probably something to do with her divinity


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  5. #146885
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,572
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Circe is like half-Titan half-nymph

    Medea is half-that half-human?

    And Asterios is half-that half-bull

  6. #146886
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six madarra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,462
    Quote Originally Posted by Ataraxia View Post
    Why does Circe look younger than Medea despite being her aunt?
    Are you comparing to Medea Lily? Or are you ignoring the "summoned at a random age chosen by the author/gacha spending habits as their prime" part?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or am i behind on info and the current event has a flashback to ancient greece with living milf Medea and Circe?

  7. #146887
    屍食鬼 Ghoul
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    36
    JP Friend Code
    038371142
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Are you comparing to Medea Lily? Or are you ignoring the "summoned at a random age chosen by the author/gacha spending habits as their prime" part?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Or am i behind on info and the current event has a flashback to ancient greece with living milf Medea and Circe?
    The event has a flashback CG of when Circe met Odysseus and she looks the same there.

  8. #146888
    The Wolf King Lobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Circe is like half-Titan half-nymph

    Medea is half-that half-human?

    And Asterios is half-that half-bull
    Sun God Helios with the Oceanid Perseis: AeŽtes, Circe and PasiphaŽ
    AeŽtes' wife varies acording to legend, but all candidates are either an Oceanid or a Nereid, so Medea's status as mortal or divinity is actually dispute in the original sources (apparently for example, Hesiod treats her as a minor goddess while the Argonautica and Euripides focus on her as a mortal)

  9. #146889
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    7,572
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Maybe the stress of being with Jason caused her to age poorly

  10. #146890
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Kagoshima, Japan (from Manaus, Brazil)
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,252
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    It's still a barely canon short story to explain away a plot hole, not even written by TM I think, so you're not wrong in noticing it.
    It was written by the guest writer Kugane Maruyama, who would years later write the Overlord series.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nanashi(kari) View Post
    The event has a flashback CG of when Circe met Odysseus and she looks the same there.
    But the image there is too stylized to count as an accurate account.
    Last edited by Comun; March 10th, 2020 at 08:40 PM.

  11. #146891
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,145
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Pain Breaker is a dagger, right?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

  12. #146892
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobin View Post
    Pain Breaker is a dagger, right?
    ritual dagger, yes


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  13. #146893
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,485
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Isn't Pain Breaker Medea's staff?
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  14. #146894
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    1
    wait, sorry. i misread that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    pain breaker seems to be more of a spell rather a physical object. at least thats the impression that i have.


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  15. #146895
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    33,919
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    pain breaker seems to be more of a spell rather a physical object. at least thats the impression that i have.
    There's a page in GO mats for the design notes for Medea's staff that says "Pain Breaker"

    Spoiler:


    - - - Updated - - -

    tfw the answer to the question what if Arc used a NP turned out to be "she becomes a magical girl"
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

  16. #146896
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    1
    but isnt it the same one she has as a adult? does it just stop working once she is out of puberty or something?


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  17. #146897
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    33,919
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    69
    Quote Originally Posted by the god of world-0 View Post
    but isnt it the same one she has as a adult? does it just stop working once she is out of puberty or something?
    because she's the witch of treachery as an adult
    each breaker represents one aspect of her, so they would be mutually exclusive as NPs.

    Quote Originally Posted by medea lily mats
    A healing Noble Phantasm that is paired up with the 『All talismans must be destroyed (Rule Breaker)』 that the original Caster Medea uses. If Medea’s Noble Phantasm is an embodiment of the legend of betrayal, Medea Lily’s Noble Phantasm could be said to be an embodiment of love.
    The staff seems to work fine as a staff.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticeexcenny
    In my opinion you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss it. Write to me in PM, we will talk.

  18. #146898
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    34,485
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Medea can't access that Noble Phantasm because its myth of healing doesn't align with her myth of backstabbing and murdering.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  19. #146899
    love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    world-0 (also know as "here")
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    1
    well, that is kind of weird and complicated. why not just give lily's staff a new desing?


    here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

  20. #146900
    Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    hubba bubba
    Posts
    12,145
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Ah, okay. I know what the animation shows but the description isn’t explicit about it and Lily’s interlude implies it’s a dagger for some reason.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

    Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •