Page 7352 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 6352685272527302734273477350735173527353735473577362740274527852 ... LastLast
Results 147,021 to 147,040 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Another hot take is that DA-ism is Mitochondrial Eve's ESP ability and since this is Mitochondrial Eve we're talking about, there no human on this planet you can procreate with to prevent the inbreading and passing it on. So as a result all humans can awaken this ESP with enough magic tampering.

- - - Updated - - -

To late for a merge, forgot its a 10 minute limit.

did the Apocrypha FGO rerun yield any new interesting story bits?
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; April 2nd, 2020 at 11:37 AM.

I've got a question about the short story included with Mahoyo. It's titled Hachimitsu wo Meguru Bouken (はちみつを巡る冒険), which is exactly the same as the bonus chapter from the game. Which is weird. The story is also about Aoko's first love (hatsukoi, 初恋), and the line 'Hatsukoi wo Meguru Bouken' (初恋を巡る冒険) also shows up towards the end. Am I missing some kind of wordplay here?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No, you're missing a modern literature reference.

I really should get around to reading some Murakami at some point. Thanks.

what do we currently know about the Norse gods? are they robotic as well? i was just drawing a comparisson between Sigurd and Odysseus' looks and any respective justifications

US Friend Code
    I very much doubt they're robots too. I'd wager they're probably personified nature like Mesopotamian.

Besides that Odin based the valkyries on Sefar and Gungnir is the prototype of Gae Bolg, I don't think we know too much else.

if you kill the TYPE from your planet, because that now makes you the ultimate lifeform on that planet, do you receive the title of TYPE for yourself?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    if you kill the TYPE from your planet, because that now makes you the ultimate lifeform on that planet, do you receive the title of TYPE for yourself?
    Ask ORT.

JP Friend Code
    I don't think it's as simple as killing the top guy and the planet automatically turn to you. If you're to be its brain, there should be conditions to be met.
    Last edited by Lily Emilio; April 3rd, 2020 at 06:24 AM.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    I personally doubt it's an issue of just being able to kill the guy since there's that notion about how the TYPE's also the representative and all that, yeah.

You can beat the Iron Chef in Iron Chef America, but that doesn't make you an Iron Chef.

Ultimately, though, ???.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    I don't think it's as simple as killing the top guy and the planet automatically turn to you. If you're to be its brain, there should be conditions to be met.
    yeah, they are the brain.

but isnt the original meaning of the term that we first got "the strongest lifeform on that planet"?

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah, they are the brain.

but isnt the original meaning of the term that we first got "the strongest lifeform on that planet"?
    I think we got this backwards. It's not that they are a type because they are the strongest, but that they are strongest because they are a type. Fighting them is essentially fighting the planet, which isnt very smart when your also living in it.

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

What things do we know, besides grail mud and conceptual weapons, that are able to attack and damage souls?

Blog Entries
    Senescence.
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

So i was thinking about the difference between the different Magics and how some were created as a result of holes into the Root.

Does that mean that Zeltrech and the user of the 3rd never got as close to the Root as Aoko? Could theyeven get there with such a method if they really desired it?

So i was browsing another forum and i saw that Fallacies wrote this: " "the World of Man" is semantically "the shared Dream of Humanity,""

for the lore masters, do you think that this relates at all to Shiki Ryougi saying that "all of humanity is asleep" (or something along those lines) in that scene with the snow?

well most of humanity isn't consciously aware of their ability to manipulate reality

So i was browsing another forum and i saw that Fallacies wrote this: " "the World of Man" is semantically "the shared Dream of Humanity,""

for the lore masters, do you think that this relates at all to Shiki Ryougi saying that "all of humanity is asleep" (or something along those lines) in that scene with the snow?
    The way Archimedes described the pruning system in Extella really seemed like something we do instinctively and indirectly.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    well most of humanity isn't consciously aware of their ability to manipulate reality
    They can do what?!