Page 7377 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 637768777277732773677372737573767377737873797382738774277477 ... LastLast
Results 147,521 to 147,540 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    Would it be accurate to say that imperial previledge is a degraded form of authority?
    One of Red Saber’s skills.
    She doesn’t normally have this skill, however if she asserts her Imperial right, it’s possible for her to obtain this skill for short periods of time.
    Skills that fall under this category include riding, swordsmanship, fine arts, charisma, military strategy, and more. When this skill is used at a Rank A level or above, she gains the ability to physically burden the bodies of her enemies (like [the] Divinity [skill]).
    It’s an incredibly unfair and ostentatious ability.
    The Emperor of that empire might as well be a God. All skills converged at Rome… no, converge at the Emperor. If the Emperor called white black, then it was black.
    Definitely seems based on the "divine right of kings" like Marie's skill.

God's Grace: B
    Born to be a beautiful monarch, she is provided with the finest beauty and body.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Achilles' Saint Seiya armor is a Noble Phantasm that he gets by being summoned in Greece, right? But is there any information on what it actually does?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Achilles' Saint Seiya armor is a Noble Phantasm that he gets by being summoned in Greece, right? But is there any information on what it actually does?
    Nope. Nothing more than it being a Divine Construct.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Definitely seems based on the "divine right of kings" like Marie's skill.
    To further elaborate, the Last Encore website gives this:

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial Privilege
    A personal Skill that Saber possesses. Saber, calling herself an almighty genius, is able to temporarily add “the highest value” of a skill to herself if the skill is within her scope. A powerful and selfish assertion Skill possessed by emperors whom made the impossible possible with only their authority.
    So the acquired skill still has to be something related to each possessor of IP. Can't be just anything. But as long as you're an emperor-class HS (actual emperors, pharaohs - whom are noted to be more than just mere kings, etc.), it's almost no different from an Authority.

Quote Originally Posted by Clyton View Post
    To further elaborate, the Last Encore website gives this:

So the acquired skill still has to be something related to each possessor of IP. Can't be just anything. But as long as you're an emperor-class HS (actual emperors, pharaohs - whom are noted to be more than just mere kings, etc.), it's almost no different from an Authority.
    So you have the a bit of shallow knowledge of something and you can boost it to max? something like that?

That’s what was always known about IP tho.

Its basically someone being chuuni about their talents and everyone else having to nod and clap along because they’re your boss.

In a way we could call it CEO’s Golf Skills the skill.

Nero is a self-asserted genius and a mega chuuni so she gets to do a lot and be amazing with the skill. In a way that’s her biggest strength.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IP is the skill of very stable geniuses
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Oh gods...Trump with Presidential Privilege...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

so if karl's imperial privilege is only A+ rank compared to the likes of nero it's supposedly inferior, but then again he imperial privilege'd his imperial privilege to change its name so does that make his actually even superior

Is the assassination agency mentioned in Cursed Arm's profile in HF the same organization Kuzuki belonged to?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    so if karl's imperial privilege is only A+ rank compared to the likes of nero it's supposedly inferior, but then again he imperial privilege'd his imperial privilege to change its name so does that make his actually even superior
    No.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Is the assassination agency mentioned in Cursed Arm's profile in HF the same organization Kuzuki belonged to?
    Arm mentions the Order of Assassins, the one founded by Hassan-i-Sabbah, which became the root of the word "assassin". Kuzuki to belong to a random assassins organization that had nothing to do with the Order, as we know that the Order ended with Hundred Faces' era.

Figured as much, but the wording in the first page made it seem as if there was an "assassination agency" that extended to this day. I blame the TL.

Can't wait for kuzuki's organisation to be a offshoot due to nasu playing assassins creed

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    This is all an elaborate setup for the eventual Kuzuki pseudo-Servant.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Would not be opposed. Besides, the structure of Kuzuki's org seems odd for some random modern org. It definitely took at least glancing inspiration from the Nizaris.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Apologies for disturbing a former question line, but I have a question and thought this the best place to get it clarified.

On the question on magical energy, is the Fate average of 25 Units, and the Tsukihime average of 40 units, a production of mana per circuit, or total Units generated across all circuits.

I ask because the total amount of 25/40 Units across all circuits does sound somewhat... low. Although that could just be mainly because I'm so used to franchises with ridiculous numbers *Cough*Dragon Ball*Cough*.

Are there any official sources on where Atrum Galliasta is from or what his ethnicity is, if any?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Don't expect any consistency in numbers in the Nasuverse.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    Are there any official sources on where Atrum Galliasta is from or what his ethnicity is, if any?
    I believe Case Files says "half Western Europe, half Arab".