Page 7407 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 640769077307735773977402740574067407740874097412741774577507 ... LastLast
Results 148,121 to 148,140 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    LB Zeus' lightning was also like that. He can set up anti-star system, anti-concepts, anti-dimensions, anti-w/e on it. But he probably just straight up killed Sefar with its raw damage.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    Is copying a dangerous skill (Izou's skill as the reason what made him famous). Can't he copy Tsubame Gaeshi?

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Vasavi Shakti is a lightning spear with a concept. The concept does nothing against Sefar, but the lightning spear does something.
    Thats remind me wasnt Vasavi Shakti not a described as weapon that brings complete destruction of the target regardless the nature of it ?

but i must saying that the Thing with the Greek olympian should be spaceships as nonsense as i then would like to ask nasu who were their creater which were able to create such Things at firsdt !? and i have lately dived into the Gods of mesopotamian ,hurrian,hittis and luwians aswell those of the pre islamic Arabia like those of Palmyra like Al- Manat example wise are they in the nasu simple mike Zeus/Juptier or Ares /Mars just other names or that they are treated as distinct beings ?

and as a while i remeber her or on a other place in the Forum was discussed the Thing with the texture have i the theory that during thethe forming of the planet until the creation of the First Ocean all start circumstances are the same but then the first deities like in mesopotamia Tiamat ,in the Greek Chaos ,Phanes and Nyx ,in the Egypt Atum and Iusasset ,in the japaneses the parents of Izanagi and Izanami(which s Name i Forget) ,in the nordic scandinavian Ymir which then created their world in an way similar to Reality Marbles or Lostbelts which i think are emulating a similar process to fix dead end histories which weaken the Integrity of the World and dimensions borders .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
    Is copying a dangerous skill (Izou's skill as the reason what made him famous). Can't he copy Tsubame Gaeshi?
    in koha-ace he explicitly can't copy mystic sword techniques, so all the billion-times folded nippon sword autism "noble phantasms" would be out of his reach
    in FGO mats no such limit is mentioned, but you know what FGO mats are like. I think it's safe to assume it still exists despite not being mentioned, which is kinda dumb because it turns his skill from an impressive if situational gimmick to something totally useless.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    in koha-ace he explicitly can't copy mystic sword techniques, so all the billion-times folded nippon sword autism "noble phantasms" would be out of his reach
    in FGO mats no such limit is mentioned, but you know what FGO mats are like. I think it's safe to assume it still exists despite not being mentioned, which is kinda dumb because it turns his skill from an impressive if situational gimmick to something totally useless.

I mean, without that gimmick he probably wouldn't even qualify as a Heroic Spirit, so it's not totally useless.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FGO Mats
    However, there are limits to the sword techniques that can be reproduced, things that are anything other than Anti-Unit, and things that depend on the characteristics of a Noble Phantasm can’t be reproduced.
    Sounds to me like he still has his limits though, don't know what mats you read.

JP Friend Code
    591286971/Lead
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    Sounds to me like he still has his limits though, don't know what mats you read.
    You're misunderstanding. In his original Koha-Ace sheet, the line you quoted is instead this:

Quote Originally Posted by You
    However, there are limits to the sword techniques that he can copy, techniques that depend on special characteristics of Noble Phantasms and Anti-Unit Demonic Sword class techniques are irreproducible.
    In GO Mats, the "no Anti-Unit Demonic Swords" bit is changed to "no stuff that isn't Anti-Unit". The limit on Anti-Unit Demonic Sword techniques is absent. That's what they're talking about.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    LB Zeus' lightning was also like that. He can set up anti-star system, anti-concepts, **anti-dimensions**, anti-w/e on it.
    excuse me? can i get proof and extra context for this claim?

Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    excuse me? can i get proof and extra context for this claim?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FGOGuide/co...us_chapter_21/
    Each one of Zeus' lightning bolts is enough to obliterate a single existence in an instant. Mashu is forced to keep her NP up, and is only able to withstand the barrage thanks to the conceptual defense from the Aegis. Even so, Musashi notes that her NP is fueled by your magical energy, which is more than limited. Even Caenis is unable to properly stabilize her connection to Poseidon's authority.

Zeus ponders about the conceptual defense of his daughter, when suddenly the temple voice resounds again. It states that the estimated time for combat completion has been exceeded, and so it has re-evaluated you, and is requesting permission to lift limitations on Zeus.

The composite authority of the Titan Machia, is released.
    The composite authority of the Gigantes Machia, is released.

"To protect the city"
    "To protect mankind"
    "I am obligated to protect Olympus"
    "The souls scorched by my lightning are from this point beyond regeneration by the earth's authority"
    "But it cannot be helped"

The intelligent species protection functionality is disengaged.
    The divine judgement functionality, Keraunos, is released.

Anti-planetary destruction limiter, released.
    Anti-galaxy destruction limiter, released.
    Anti-space-time destruction limiter, released.
    Anti-concept destruction limiter, released.

Mashu remains steadfast, but Musashi can tell that Zeus isn't bluffing. She's no longer able to read his output.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Got bored of the four weapons so I threw them away. bhl88's Avatar
    I thought they nerf Servants in FGO?

i.e. Herc doesn't have 12 lives, he only has 4, counting his Battle Continuation.

Anyone not done with Part 1, follow me at 999323400

Turns out Guda being shit means the budget has to be cut

love warrior <3 world-0 the god of world-0's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean, it's a case by case. Hans isn't supposed to be a a combative Caster, but mine rarely leaves the team

here is a list of my servant sheets(new and improved format for my servant sheets)

Come explore the White Library, and reach the bottom of this Abyss
    Fate / White Memoria

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    On the note of the texture thing, Apparently Romulus' spear is supposed to be a "Spear of Beginning" in contrast to Rhon. So assuming it's another pillar or whatever, presumably its responsible for pinning down the Roman texture before the modern age? And then was removed or pasted over by the modern age? I dunno. I mean as far as Metaphysical metaphors go, the textures are some of the easier to grasp, but it basically means the Nasuverse runs off the same sorta BS physics that creationists think the world does and makes it hard to grasp at times.

On a related note, if the Machine gods popped down forever ago and basically formed a texture around Greece, does that mean they did something similar to U-Olga and pinned whatever their Robotech equivalent to the Fantasy Trees would be in that area?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Going by their designations, the machines gods themselves physically did the remodelling of Atlantis, rather than relying on a magical stick.

I dont think they've ever elaborated when his spear does outside of it being a contrast to rhon

His authority as a grand is of the same tpye or something

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Quirinis profile
    Per Aspera Ad Astra (Our arms will open all paths, to the cosmos)[...]
    The concept of the expansion and development of civilization abstracted into a Noble Phantasm.
    [...]
    If used for attacking, it can cause a severe damage.
    If used for defense or creation, it will lead to seeing a light beyond itself (but that's not used in-game).
    Holmes and da Vinci mentioned the possibility that this is a downsized version of an aspect of the nation-building Authority, or its practical application.
    My personal bet is PAAA will have the ability to remake Pan-Human History in case it somehow gets erased.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Obviously, Quirinus makes a path to Voyager and uses the Golden Record to remake the Earth as it was in the 70s, thus giving Team Chaldea the chance to storm Area 51 to stop the alien experiments and also punch Marisbilly in his dumb face, Saving Olga-Tan Like She Deserves.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    On the note of the texture thing, Apparently Romulus' spear is supposed to be a "Spear of Beginning" in contrast to Rhon. So assuming it's another pillar or whatever, presumably its responsible for pinning down the Roman texture before the modern age? And then was removed or pasted over by the modern age? I dunno. I mean as far as Metaphysical metaphors go, the textures are some of the easier to grasp, but it basically means the Nasuverse runs off the same sorta BS physics that creationists think the world does and makes it hard to grasp at times.

On a related note, if the Machine gods popped down forever ago and basically formed a texture around Greece, does that mean they did something similar to U-Olga and pinned whatever their Robotech equivalent to the Fantasy Trees would be in that area?
    They don't need robotech, they have Atlas who has Authority to stitch the texture down the planet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Would it be Authority from the planet or just a function of their nanomachines?