Page 7487 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 648769877387743774777482748574867487748874897492749775377587 ... LastLast
Results 149,721 to 149,740 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    "5 years later, when her father died, in the Einzbern homunculi's shared inner world, a discarded homunculus told her his death and the existence of his newly-adopted son"

I know, it's from the wiki, but it does give one source,
    Fate/stay night [Unlimited Bladeworks] Animation Elements - Episode 15 - Scenario draft, p.24. "How legit is this "Einzbern shared inner world"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Well, its refering to Dark AM Iri from episode 15. And we did know Illya had the memories of past homunculi like Iri/Justeze . As for calling it a shared inner world... Well, did Nasu write the line, or did Nasu just infect the animation draft writer.

I guess the homunculus pit dissolving into nothingness was imaginary like AM Iri and not just a random recycling chamber in the einzbern factory

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    UBW Animation Elements is our biggest source for Einzbern/Third Magic lore, so I’d like to believe Nasu wrote all of that.

US Friend Code
    Yeah, the reason I ask is because I remember that bit in the Einzbern history text about how the "collective" (IIRC the wording right) voted for the Holy Grail Plan and only Acht was the dissenting voice. I wondered if there was more elaboration on that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The references section of the wiki's Einzbern page has a full (tragically uncredited) translation of Animation Elements pages 19 to 27, so you can find all of its relevant Einzbern information there.

US Friend Code

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    So is Jubstacheit made of flesh and bone and skin, or is he just painted to look like it?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    So is Jubstacheit made of flesh and bone and skin, or is he just painted to look like it?
    Jubstacheit is a pillar. It creates a terminal/body to move around and conduct business. Acht, the dude you see, is its eighth terminal.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is Acht like a remote-controlled homunculus then? Or is he made of something else

Banned
    Blog Entries
    In terms of the Fate version, what is Munenori's relationship with his son, Jubei's... eyeball? Accidental wound, on-purpose wound, or irrelevant?

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    So, reading this, the Students of the 3rd Magician created the factory in 1 AD and based on Melloi files, the First magician was just born 1 year-ish prior?
    Time to ask how they knew it was the 3rd i guess... They probably only started counting way later and decided the other guy was more important or something.
    Interesting that as unusable her 3rd magic is, Justeze is equal or better than original 3rd magician

That bit at the end about love and dolls reminds me of Bloodborne..
    And of course, the comments were calling the 3rd magician Jesus because 1 AD.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Good shit indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Is Acht like a remote-controlled homunculus then? Or is he made of something else
    I guess a remote controlled homunculus makes the most sense given it is Einzbern after all. And his brain is a big magic computer in the castle basement.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    So, reading this, the Students of the 3rd Magician created the factory in 1 AD and based on Melloi files, the First magician was just born 1 year-ish prior?
    Time to ask how they knew it was the 3rd i guess... They probably only started counting way later and decided the other guy was more important or something.
    Interesting that as unusable her 3rd magic is, Justeze is equal or better than original 3rd magician

That bit at the end about love and dolls reminds me of Bloodborne..
    And of course, the comments were calling the 3rd magician Jesus because 1 AD.
    I remember seeing people snark if that means 3 true magics were discovered within 1 year lol

US Friend Code
    CF final volume

Spoiler:
    Case Mats says Iskandar (may have) resurrected Add. What killed Add in the first place?

US Friend Code
    CF final volume

Spoiler:
    Case Mats says Iskandar (may have) resurrected Add. What killed Add in the first place?
    From what spoilers I've read:
    Spoiler:
    Add had been under stress ever since Gray unleashed some of the seals when using Rhongominyad on the Rail Zeppelin. In the final volume, when her and Waver follows Heartless and Faker to the heart of Spirit Tomb Albion, Heartless wakes an unseen enormous beast with six eyes (implied to be a Cerberus I think), whose eyes looking at them alone is enough pressure to get them stuck in place and on the verge of dying. Saber is summoned in Fuyuki then and Gray undergoes her transformation and is able to force the creature to shut its eyes by unleashing Rhongo on it.

However after that, Add no longer speaks due to the aforementioned stress.

CF final volume

Spoiler:
    the dead apostle ancestor ritalin

Can someone tell me why Iskandar's RM in wikia is mentioned to be irregular? This ended up being mentioned in a discussion that I was in, but I never found another place talking about it and the wikia also didn't put any sources about

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Because it's only kind of an RM, it's an NP based on the collective dream of Iskander and all his squad.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

I have a question about Mahoyo. Can Riddell use Ploys?