Page 7497 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 649769977397744774877492749574967497749874997502750775477597 ... LastLast
Results 149,921 to 149,940 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Nasu fears Radical Christian Terrorists too much to ever include Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

夜属 Nightkin
    Does the Demon Hunter Organization still exist?

In Kagetsu Tohya it's mentioned that the Nanaya were going to be attacked, because Kiri Nanaya decided that his clan should leave the Demon Hunter Organization and lost their protection and when they were attacked it's mentioned that the "Landlord from Organization" was bribed by Makihisa not to send help, but I was under the impression that at that point the Nanaya basically were the Demon Hunter Organization, as the other Demon Hunter families retired long ago. Does that imply that the Organization exists/existed beyond the four families?
    Last edited by aAlouda; April 24th, 2021 at 11:07 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    I was just using the term from Shimousa. We know he's a different figure than the Foreign God, at least for a start, but of course isn't the actual satan. I suppose I could have said 'white light' but we don't have a proper name for the one that made a deal with Wodime in Ophelia's flashback yet.

it's all gonna be some combo of marisbilly/olga/chaldeas/laplace

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's the Animusphere's OC demon, based on Gaia and Sefar more so than on Brunestud. She might have aspects inspired from Arcueid tho, assuming her Archetype Earth's Melty Blood stage really is Avalon, and she's still there in the Lostbelt version.

US Friend Code
    The Association existed during Arthurian times, so has anything ever said if Merlin was part of it?

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aAlouda View Post
    Does the Demon Hunter Organization still exist?

In Kagetsu Tohya it's mentioned that the Nanaya were going to be attacked, because Kiri Nanaya decided that his clan should leave the Demon Hunter Organization and lost their protection and when they were attacked it's mentioned that the "Landlord from Organization" was bribed by Makihisa not to send help, but I was under the impression that at that point the Nanaya basically were the Demon Hunter Organization, as the other Demon Hunter families retired long ago. Does that imply that the Organization exists/existed beyond the four families?
    There's an unstated implication about Makihisa having two scions of the Fujou as servants in his mansion since their childhood, and the somewhat talented representative in Kara no Kyoukai has no idea about her family background. Fujino seems like she knows a bit more about psychic powers from the get go, esp. considering people like Seo are studying in the school, and it bears her family name. And the school itself is ran by a captain of a chivalric order for some reason.

Ryougi seem to be doing great (we only see the main line) , but they're seemingly more yakuza than actually bothering with kicking demon ass anymore. Also, they don't mind Shiki marrying the eugenic equivalent of oats.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably most importantly: While the Fujou might be the Tohno's bitch, the doctor and Kohaku True suggest that Kohaku still has connections to the DHA, and that they are in some way still alive - even the Nanayas did not get completely wiped out.

夜属 Nightkin
    Oh, the 4 original demon hunter families are still around, that wasn't what I meant. We do know that other than the Nanaya's they have all stopped demon hunting long ago.
    Q: Asakami, Fujou, Ryougi, Nanaya are natural enemies of Half-Blood. Besides Nanaya, do the other three houses still hunt Half-Bloods?

A: The other three houses have done so in the past. However, it is no longer necessary as time goes on. The cash cow... and the basis of the existence of the four houses ----- the enemy known as Half-Blood, have slowly morphed from an evil that threatens the society to a necessary evil.
    The Half-Bloods were no longer worshiped because the existence of the nation, so they compromised with the human society and became organized. They skillfully brought those in positions of power to their cause, and became the ones in power.
    As a result, the Four Demon Hunter Houses could no longer maintain themselves. Some became fallen, others reestablished themselves through other means.
    In the end, the only ones battling the Half-Bloods were the Nanayas. As to why, it was because that was all they were good at.
    The Ryougis and Fujous possessed other "useful" skills besides fighting Half-Bloods, so they focused on those areas instead and survived.
    The fall of Asakami was self-inflicted. They worshiped the captured Half-Bloods as guardian gods, and their lineage became diluted due to the continued interbreeding. In the end, they almost became Half-Bloods themselves. The mummy-hunter became the mummy, such is the tragedy of the Asakamis.
    And we know that even the Nanaya family left the Organisation shortly after the birth of Shiki Nanaya. Yet it's talked about like it still exists in the flashback Kagetsu Tohya(when Shiki Tohno/Nanaya was about 6) and as if they hold power noticably greater than the Nanayas. I am just wondering who would be part of it and if it's still around in the modern nasuverse.
    Last edited by aAlouda; April 24th, 2021 at 03:48 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aAlouda View Post
    And we know that even the Nanaya family left the Organisation shortly after the birth of Shiki Nanaya. Yet it's talked about like it still exists in the flashback Kagetsu Tohya(when Shiki Tohno/Nanaya was about 6) and as if they hold power noticably greater than the Nanayas. I am just wondering who would be part of it and if it's still around in the modern nasuverse.
    In Japan this can refer to:
    ① A person (or group of people) who works to repair the natural order of things that has been twisted and warped (by demons).
    ② A magic family or bloodline that refines their techniques in order to protect society.
    ③ The Demon Hunter Organization
    ④ As far as ① and ② are concerned, people in these categories generally don’t have powers that are suited to bringing harm to people. They generally remain passive/defensive when faced with a mixed-blood adversary who is on the borderline of being human.
    sounds like magi and some admin
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    A lot of what happened in the Fuyuki Grail War was covered by the Muggle media as "gas leaks" and "gas explosions". Were there any mind tricks used, or are Muggles just that gullible?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    A lot of what happened in the Fuyuki Grail War was covered by the Muggle media as "gas leaks" and "gas explosions". Were there any mind tricks used, or are Muggles just that gullible?
    yes
    On the surface, the strange incident not far from the Mion River was attributed to poisonous gases produced by chemical reactions caused by industrial waste--this report could temporarily deceive the public. The patrolling media truck was also constantly broadcasting that inhaling the toxic fumes could cause hallucinations, and that people living along the shores should hasten to the hospital for treatment. Of course, all the hospitals that could conduct diagnostics at night had already been infiltrated by magi and Executors skilled in brainwashing through the power of suggestion; they were currently anxiously awaiting orders. It should be possible to thus eliminate the majority of witness statements, but not the source of rumors.
    but also pizzagate
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    When did the concealment of mystics become policy in the magus community? It can't of been from the inception of the association since there's been mages and the like in the public eye well after that, so when did they start enforcing it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Blog Entries
    when we started living in a society
    かん
    ぎゅう
    じゅう
    とう

Expresses the exceeding size of one's library.
    Books are extremely many, loaded on an oxcart the ox will sweat.
    At home piled to the ridgepole of the house, from this meaning.
    Read out as 「Ushi ni ase shi, munagi ni mitsu.」
    Source: 柳宗元「其為書,處則充棟宇,出則汗牛馬。」— Tang Dynasty

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    it's all gonna be some combo of marisbilly/olga/chaldeas/laplace
    Indeed, I know that's much more likely, I'm more just wanting to know if it's confirmed to be something like that and if we can completely rule out some figure from history. I remember with Part 1's villain once they showed up any conversation on who they really might be got shut down pretty quick, even though Romani wasn't that sure for a start. And then of course, it wasn't who it was originally presented as. They've done a lot more to keep the identity of the FG a secret, and there's inconsistencies with the timeline, knowledge or actions from anyone from Chaldeas. I'd even say that Sherlock's presence is an indication that it won't be fully something like CHALDEA or LAPLACE, since that's not a whodunnit, but more a whatdunnit, and relies more on understanding the science behind the magic (which I doubt very few do), something you'd expect a scientist like Da Vinci to solve rather than Sherlock, even though he claims it's his mission.

Blog Entries
    Why didn't Merlin simply plant the sperm he harvested from pseudo-male Artoria into Guinevere? Seems to me like having the queen give birth to an heir is a way better plan than whatever Mordred was supposed to be.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    Why didn't Merlin simply plant the sperm he harvested from pseudo-male Artoria into Guinevere? Seems to me like having the queen give birth to an heir is a way better plan than whatever Mordred was supposed to be.
    Morgan "harvested" it first

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    And there wasn't anything left over to inseminate Guinevere?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    huh, in my head i remembered that merlin was the one who harvested it. still sirgau does bring up an interesting point.

also hey You, it's been a while, hope you're doing well

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Merlin gave her a dick for whatever reason to justify how the narrative of her being a father could still fit despite her now being a girl

Morgana stole her sperm
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Αnd what I wouldn't give for a description of exactly how THAT happened, R-18 content optional but highly encouraged.

Come on, Nasu, it's not like you have an artistic integrity to be compromising.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.