Page 7526 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 652670267426747675167521752475257526752775287531753675767626 ... LastLast
Results 150,501 to 150,520 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Hi I'm new here and don't have any idea how to properly navigate through the forum, so I wanted to ask if there were any discussions on rune magic ( like making spells and making sense of them) I found one on space battles. com but that one has been quiet for years so if you know it that's the type of thing I'm looking.

And threads about dragons as much information about them as possible
    Last edited by Winter Crowe; June 24th, 2021 at 10:16 AM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Check out the document that's linked in the OP.

It's an absolute unit, but it's got details on basically everything worldbuilding-wise that's ever been translated into english, and a lot of stuff that hasn't.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Crowe View Post
    Hi I'm new here and don't have any idea how to properly navigate through the forum, so I wanted to ask if there were any discussions on rune magic ( like making spells and making sense of them) I found one on space battles. com but that one has been quiet for years so if you know it that's the type of thing I'm looking.

for understanding magic read the theory of magecraft doc that’s the cm3 magic section translated, and case files.

for runes stuff about them like true meaning runes/level of the rune user is in various works and interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Crowe View Post

The first post of this thread is the closest thing this forum has to a convenient collection of general information. If you're not sure where to find answers, it is preferable to ask your questions in this thread. If you're not sure where a past discussion on a specific topic can be found, there is nothing wrong with starting one yourself.

And if, by any chance, you still want to find things on this website, this should prime you on the basics:

How to fish

How to fish cleverly

Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    Vitch calls Sherlock some variation of 'her enemy' in LB5. I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly what was said and if she's meaning just someone she hates or someone she knows specifically.
    Iirc Vitch made a deal with the Alien god for it to "Not understand/comprehend her" , and Sherlock is known for his capacity to understand/comprehend stuff. Basically it sounds like Vitch has something she wants to keep secret and good luck keeping secrets from Sherlock therefore hes "her enemy" specifically.

Vitch calls Sherlock some variation of 'her enemy' in LB5. I was wondering if someone could tell me exactly what was said and if she's meaning just someone she hates or someone she knows specifically.
    Vitch is something which does exists in darkness, which is reflected in her boss fight.
    Sherlock is the one who removes darkness and put light of truth on things.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Iirc Vitch made a deal with the Alien god for it to "Not understand/comprehend her" , and Sherlock is known for his capacity to understand/comprehend stuff. Basically it sounds like Vitch has something she wants to keep secret and good luck keeping secrets from Sherlock therefore hes "her enemy" specifically.
    Also the whole beaet theory...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Right so it's nothing personal, she just dislikes that sort of person then? I suppose it might connect back to Seimei. Wasn't there some story about him defeating the nine-tailed fox in EXTRA or something?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Did Caenis actually claim that LB Ivan might be able to beat Zeus? Also, which one was she referring to? PHH Zeus or LB Zeus because the latter makes no sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Did Caenis actually claim that LB Ivan might be able to beat Zeus? Also, which one was she referring to? PHH Zeus or LB Zeus because the latter makes no sense.
    I recall she did say that, but it would be better if somebody confirmed with the script. Also, remember Ivan could only be defeated by the combination of Musashi's void slash, Salieri weakening him and the immortal golem of avicebron, who by all means should absolutely rewind all damage as long as his feet are touching the ground. Ivan might be the thoughest SOB of the lostbelts. Everyone is extremely powerful, while Ivan is that plus durability.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    I recall she did say that, but it would be better if somebody confirmed with the script. Also, remember Ivan could only be defeated by the combination of Musashi's void slash, Salieri weakening him and the immortal golem of avicebron, who by all means should absolutely rewind all damage as long as his feet are touching the ground. Ivan might be the thoughest SOB of the lostbelts. Everyone is extremely powerful, while Ivan is that plus durability.
    Well Ivan had basically turned himself into a perpetually evolving phantasmal beast who got stronger as he slept, so at least in potentia he was ahead of the other kings whose power was arguably more absolute, but static.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

But at the time when we fought him, could he have actually beat LB Zeus, who nearly had the authority of the sky god Dyeus Pitr and a bunch of nasty attacks that we only didn't face because Romulus-Quirinus cancelled out most of them?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

I would need to check the original, but I think that it was Ivan's body what was being compared to Zeus' divine frame, not their overall capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I would need to check the original, but I think that it was Ivan's body what was being compared to Zeus' divine frame, not their overall capabilities.
    That makes more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I do remember Atalanta comparing Ivan's mammoth body to the Olympians in terms of size

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    You think Boneless Man beats Armor of Fafnir?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Someone really needs to write out the entire game script in a database or something so we can just go ctrl+F on it for times like these. Or better yet they add a feature like that to the game.

Anyway, is Kadoc's Anti-Beast magecraft the 'evils of man' kind or 'animal' kind?

Anyway, is Kadoc's Anti-Beast magecraft the 'evils of man' kind or 'animal' kind?
    Animal kind, he would be a too op rather than an underdog character otherwise

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    kadoc about to tame koyanskaya
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Animal kind, he would be a too op rather than an underdog character otherwise
    Cheers, do we see him use in the story at all? And is that why LB Anastasia has the mind/spirit of a Yaga?