Page 7529 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 652970297429747975197524752775287529753075317534753975797629 ... LastLast
Results 150,561 to 150,580 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    What are the chances that Tsukihime Remake get separated to parts because Nasu simply hadn't written those parts yet?
    Almost zero.

Blog Entries
    Hey, what skills exist that are related to escaping? Is disengage one of them? Or is it specifically about reseting the combat?

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    What are the chances that Tsukihime Remake get separated to parts because Nasu simply hadn't written those parts yet?
    If you wanna be pesimistic here's one

Near and Far sides are separate to make the sales off the Near side before the "Rape as Impetus" Far side gets tanked/cancelled for using rape as a plot device

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The original Tsukihime might have had too many parts, and splitting two thematically distinct paths into separate games only makes sense. At least, that's how I see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    The Sigurd who had literally the end of the world inside him?

Remember, he was tossing out Elephant Beams, whatever rank they are, like they were nothing. He also had thousands of low-Servant-tier Oprichies running about, presumably for a few hundred years, while he was asleep, and was constantly growing stronger.
    That Sigurd had limiters on and still wasn't showing power on the level of Zeus as Skadi was beyond him and seen as the major threat in that lostbelt, unless the Norse Pantheon is way more busted than I thought lol.

Ivan is absurdly strong, I'm not denying it. It's just that comparing him to Zeus feels like too much.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    The original Tsukihime might have had too many parts, and splitting two thematically distinct paths into separate games only makes sense. At least, that's how I see it.
    l o l

- - - Updated - - -

The most charitable read is that Nasu was so slow of a writer that it was either release half the remake or none at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    If you wanna be pesimistic here's one

Near and Far sides are separate to make the sales off the Near side before the "Rape as Impetus" Far side gets tanked/cancelled for using rape as a plot device
    Now that you mentioned it, I'm almost glad that the Remake's marketing was so Japanese focused.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    That Sigurd had limiters on and still wasn't showing power on the level of Zeus as Skadi was beyond him and seen as the major threat in that lostbelt, unless the Norse Pantheon is way more busted than I thought lol.

Ivan is absurdly strong, I'm not denying it. It's just that comparing him to Zeus feels like too much.
    Yeah, Ivan might be able to beat LB QSH and maybe Scathach-Skadi, but Zeus or even Arjuna Alter, I'm not so sure about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Yeah, Ivan might be able to beat LB QSH and maybe Scathach-Skadi, but Zeus or even Arjuna Alter, I'm not so sure about.
    Can't say for sure regarding QSH, since we only fought a humanoid form of his and not his true form, so I cant say what the outcome would be, although I really cant see him damaging Ivan. Skadi is the weakest King and I can see Ivan beating her. Regarding Arjuna and Zeus, Arjuna can win if he uses the reset button and as long as his faith is unchallenged, he cannot be damaged. Regarding Zeus, Ivan might tank his attacks but thats all i can say between them.
    Last edited by Master_Therion; June 30th, 2021 at 07:14 PM.

This is all assuming they're not in Ivan's turf either since Emergency Prerogative seemed to do something other than just "pressure" when in Russia.
    I dunno about tanking Zeus with his overwanked "anti-solar system" attacks or whatever

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    Hey, what skills exist that are related to escaping? Is disengage one of them? Or is it specifically about reseting the combat?
    Disengage is about leaving when you want to and resetting conditions, apart from that I don't really recall a specific escape skill, only stuff that can be used in escapes (like speed ups or mounts etc.).

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    There's Enfer Chateau d'If, but that's an NP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Master_Therion View Post
    battle continuation
    that's right
    Quote Originally Posted by Extra Vlad's BC
    Battle Continuation: A
    THe ability to withdraw from battle.
    Additionally, the ability to survive and reach allied territory upon defeat.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    This is all assuming they're not in Ivan's turf either since Emergency Prerogative seemed to do something other than just "pressure" when in Russia.
    I dunno about tanking Zeus with his overwanked "anti-solar system" attacks or whatever
    Good think Ivan isn't a solar system, otherwise would be screwed

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    I'm more on the side of them mostly talking about his size, especially since Caenis says something along the lines of "he could probably throw hands with the true form of our chief god", not necessarily that he'd win iirc, just that he'd be able to do SOMETHING. However, regardless, there is no way that refers to Zeus in his giga-mech "I have all authorities of all gods and unleashed all my limiters" form, because how would Caenis even know about a trump card like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Is cancelling even a thing in JP, or is that just a #firstworldprivilege thing that only really exists in the American webspace?

Skadi is most definitely not the weakest king.

Remember, the entirety of the Norse (or the world, depending how these Lostbelts actually work- is there still the rest of the Lostbelt world outside of the fogwalls, or does the world cut off there?) was covered by the snow that was literally her mana condensed into the appearance of snow, and she was keeping a few hundred villages safe from everything outside, and she was keeping the entire race of jotunn alive and under control, and supplying the valkyries, who were essentially mini goddesses, with mana, the entire time, and also keeping Surtr locked away.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Huh, true. I guess it's easy to miss all that when most of her power goes to the background and Surtr usurps her.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Is cancelling even a thing in JP, or is that just a #firstworldprivilege thing that only really exists in the American webspace?

Skadi is most definitely not the weakest king.

Remember, the entirety of the Norse (or the world, depending how these Lostbelts actually work- is there still the rest of the Lostbelt world outside of the fogwalls, or does the world cut off there?) was covered by the snow that was literally her mana condensed into the appearance of snow, and she was keeping a few hundred villages safe from everything outside, and she was keeping the entire race of jotunn alive and under control, and supplying the valkyries, who were essentially mini goddesses, with mana, the entire time, and also keeping Surtr locked away.
    QHS conquered the world in their Lostbelt so I'd say it should apply to other LBs as well. Maybe that's why it took so long for Arjuna to use Mahapralaya in the past before the tree helped him.
    Altough that does raise questions about the Atlantic Lostbelt, what happened to the other gods from other textures? Or did Sefar still get most of them before fighting Zeus?

About Skadi, the snow covering her Lostbelt even protected us from Surtr's heat despite it being close to a star. Da Vinci even said Mash would have died otherwise.
    She also boosted Sigurd's Gram enough to cancel out Surtr's NP (even if he wasn't full power yet it was still talked about as a god-killing weapon) and kept boosting us during the whole final fight, which I guess is why we even had a chance to win. And that's just power, she also has death runes, healing runes (which could keep Sigurd and Bryn fighting to the end despite their damaged spirit cores & also healed Bryn's from her madness) and stuff.
    She might seem a bit passive but her showings are nothing to laugh at. Personally I found her more impressive than QHS and Ivan, altough it's definitely debatable.

I had this doubt reading Mahoyo. I've always thought that Magic Crest were made by magic circuits, probably because of the way they're designed, but was it ever officially said?
    Searching through various material and in stay night I've found stated only that they're very different things and that magic crest are magic formulae given form.
    Only place I've found that they were made by magic circuits is the TMwiki but without any source linked

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    QHS conquered the world in their Lostbelt so I'd say it should apply to other LBs as well. Maybe that's why it took so long for Arjuna to use Mahapralaya in the past before the tree helped him.
    Altough that does raise questions about the Atlantic Lostbelt, what happened to the other gods from other textures? Or did Sefar still get most of them before fighting Zeus?

About Skadi, the snow covering her Lostbelt even protected us from Surtr's heat despite it being close to a star. Da Vinci even said Mash would have died otherwise.
    She also boosted Sigurd's Gram enough to cancel out Surtr's NP (even if he wasn't full power yet it was still talked about as a god-killing weapon) and kept boosting us during the whole final fight, which I guess is why we even had a chance to win. And that's just power, she also has death runes, healing runes (which could keep Sigurd and Bryn fighting to the end despite their damaged spirit cores & also healed Bryn's from her madness) and stuff.
    She might seem a bit passive but her showings are nothing to laugh at. Personally I found her more impressive than QHS and Ivan, altough it's definitely debatable.
    My headcanon is the LBs literally don't exist before the trees come along to give them shape. They're potential, Schrodinger-y universes that have theoretical existence, and theoretical history, and as soon as you kill the tree they snap back into not existing any more. They have their histories- QSH conquered the world, et cetera- but those histories are only as real as they are till the trees show up and go "I can give you tree fiddy and make your version of China real, take it or leave it". It's not that their worlds are cut off outside, or that the fogwalls suddenly burst into existence and cut off their land, it's that all of a sudden they and a chunk of their world are real, ad only sustained by the trees. Leaving the fog walls would... un-real them.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP