Page 7609 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 660971097509755975997604760776087609761076117614761976597709 ... LastLast
Results 152,161 to 152,180 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As far as we know, sure.

If Shinji could, there really is no reason why Shirou wouldn't have sufficed.

Blog Entries
    Pretty much, they went with homunculi in the first place because of how absurd they can be in that department.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Like Illya...Irisviel's heart is also the lesser grail? or Illya is a special case?
    since she is half human and was not specially born to be the recipient of the lesser grail...

US Friend Code
    Iri was a Lesser Grail too but Illya was a better one. She didn't turn into an actual cup the way Iri did.

I am aware of it, but was her case the same as Illya's?...
    I mean, her heart is the lesser grail and if you get a proper vessel (a random mage) it can work to summon the greater grail? ...
    I wonder this because if that is the case maybe Kirei could have used Kariya to summon the greater grail in Fate Zero...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    So at the end of Heaven's Feel, Rin uses her super special Jeweled Sword to slice Dark Sakura's shadow giants. Rin then blows up the sword to destroy the remaining shadow giants and looks to stab Sakura in the heart with a dagger to kill her. Rin doesn't do it but if she did, wouldn't Sakura survive? Sakura regenerated from tearing Zouken out of her heart, she regenerated from a Gate of Babylon barrage.

Yeah, that was pretty dumb. But I guess she just didn't know that.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

> Making smart decisions

Pick one

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Curse
    Blessing
    of the Boobs

Does Rin know about Sakura's regeneration? Does Sakura know about Sakura's regeneration?

If she didn't she wouldnt shove her hand into her heart.

Or you know walk off Gilgamesh.

In that case, Sakura shouldn't think she was going to die from being stabbed in the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1089 View Post
    From Fate Zero Material:

So the lesser grail is inside the womb...and the womb is the grail vessel...right?...so does it mean that the servants souls are stored in the vessel and not in the lesser grail?

Nasu revealing his kiara plans years in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Nasu revealing his kiara plans years in advance
    Sorry I made a mistake writing from my phone...XD

- - - Updated - - -

From Fate/Zero Animation Guide II: Glossary of the holy grail war II

Grail Vessel

Keeper of the Holy Grail, which is stored inside the womb. The grail in the womb is also known as the Lesser Grail. Irisviel and Illyasviel are homunculus created to be grail vessels. The grail vessel is an outer shell for the Holy Grail that also functions as a mechanism to collect and store the souls of vanquished Servants.
    So actually Iri and Illya are like a wombs...damn! XD
    Last edited by Jesse1089; January 21st, 2022 at 06:51 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Arete's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Sorry, Heian was shit. Jyg started it, though, for completionism's sake, but at this point I think he's dropped it too. The people who like it just seem to be in such a minority that it's unlikely that you'll find someone who both likes it and wants to put in the effort to translate what is a pretty long chapter, all things considered. Besides, you're getting it in NA eventually anyway, and even LB6 kinda glosses over it, so no real issue there.
    You should get this Food guy to translate it as atonement then. Boom! Justice is served. /s

I do understand why it hasn't been translated, but not so much why Little Big Tengu hasn't been when more recent events have been. I can't even find the script on grandorder.wiki. Was that also poorly received?

Sadly Heian legitimately uh, doesn't really matter and it solely serves as "Oh yeah we forgot to kill Douman/make him whaleable." to address him in a story that doesn't serve many people in it well.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It's not Imaginary Scramble. It's one thing to be boring in a memorable way, but there are still those things you just sink deep into your unconscious and never acknowledge again.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    In that case, Sakura shouldn't think she was going to die from being stabbed in the heart.
    Maybe It functions like the spiritual core in servants.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    I assume she got overwhelmed in the moment and wasn't thinking straight. Her big sister that she always looks up to as a big shot and better than her at everything was coming to kill her, even after she gained this infinite power, her sister somehow finds a way to match her again.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Who is "the wonderful man who nagged at Shirou and Rin incessantly" mentioned in side material?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Snake Meat View Post
    It is saying that in early drafts of Fate, Ilya had a butler that was stern but with a good heart. Like Archer.
    I'm happy you've decided to follow the discourse around your career.

And even obliging the requests of the younguns.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Just wanted to double check something that's been bugging me since I remembered about it. IIRC it was stated in Lostroom and supplementary materials that the primary reason Chaldea bothered with getting the Servant summoning system to work despite constant failures was because Rayshifting isn't supposed to let you send anything other than a person's body, so the mages couldn't take Mytic Codes or other stuff with them when they went back in time to fix Singularities?