Page 7683 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 668371837583763376737678768176827683768476857688769377337783 ... LastLast
Results 153,641 to 153,660 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Blog Entries
    The Carnival Series and Cooking With Emiya family shows Illya sleeping an eating respectively...usually where Shirou is involved. I'd have to say that their bodies do require food and sleep even though they could theoretically live forever.

夜属 Nightkin
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Dingo View Post
    The Carnival Series and Cooking With Emiya family shows Illya sleeping an eating respectively...usually where Shirou is involved. I'd have to say that their bodies do require food and sleep even though they could theoretically live forever.
    I mean, I know they definitely can eat/sleep, but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to, as we see other beings like Servants or Fairies can and sometimes do eat/sleep despite not needing to.
    Last edited by aAlouda; June 4th, 2022 at 03:19 AM.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    It's likely similar to the Servant situation (who are a culmination of Einzbern tech). They don't have to, but they can eat and sleep to derive and conserve energy.

Homunculi are basically artificial Spirits, Circuits given form. They are self-sustaining. Apocrypha expanded on that by making them mana batteries even.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We saw Sella and Liz eat also in Kaleid with Sella saying that her nutritional intake is closely monitored, so it could be that they need nutrition in the long term if they're away from their native leyline or something? Though that's more a head-canon than anything.

Though I would say that Illya might be an exception more than the rule since she isn't entirely artificial.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    That may be related to the fact that Ilya is quickly falling apart.

It was mentioned in one of the Q&A that Ilya sleeps most of time to decrease her exertion.

She is dying.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    We saw Sella and Liz eat also in Kaleid with Sella saying that her nutritional intake is closely monitored,
    Add to that, Sella suffers the effects of a starvation diet. I'm not sure how parsimoniously to interpret that event, but it could be taken to mean that they can starve like humans if they don't eat enough.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Who do you consider as a Servant that could be considered the mythical "average Servant" who would die by Gae Bolg, couldn't get through God Hand and somehow beat EMIYA and Kojiro?

- - - Updated - - -

Honestly, the closest I can think of that meets those requirements is Okita Souji.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Diarmuid.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Diarmuid.
    isn't it sad Diarmuid? you went from being someone of the first level, to average
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Boudicca? Though I don't see her beating Emiya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Could Diarmuid really beat Kojiro?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Fran?

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Maybe if he threw his spear from where Kojiro can't reach him?

I don't think I could beat EMIYA, he has a bad compatibility and honestly I don't see much chance for him to win a fair fight

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Maybe if he threw his spear from where Kojiro can't reach him?

I don't think he could beat EMIYA, he has a bad compatibility and honestly I don't see much chance for him to win a fair fight
    He could trick Kojiro like he did Artoria in Zero, forcing him to only use one hand to wield Monohoshizao.

As for Emiya, Gae Dearg could easily dispel his projected swords with little effort. Emiya's gonna have a hard time to actually injure him without proper blade.

It really depends on whether Kojiro falls into his ability, if he does it's an immediate win for Diarmuid and if not, well that would be a tough fight that I can see either one of them win but I'd still go for Diarmuid.

As for EMIYA, I don't see him falling for his taunts at all, so it will depend on how well Diarmuid can handle UBW and EMIYA Diarmuid's hit-and-run tactics.

- - - Updated - - -

And if I remember correctly, the stuff that Emiya produces weren't projections and therefore don't degrade over time and wouldn't be affected?
    Last edited by Alfredo845; June 4th, 2022 at 09:05 PM.

US Friend Code
    The only thing that isn't a projection is his bow IIRC.

I think we had several conversations about the difference between what Emiya does and projection since what he does was pull things out of his inner world and therefore they weren't really projections IIRC, that being said if someone could clarify if I'm on right or wrong...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The difference is negligible, they're still created out of magical energy so Diarmuid can dispell them.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    With Knights Tactics baiting a mistake by Kojirou and/or landing a hit that hurts his performance with Gae Buhide that prevents Tsubame for example.

He can probably beat EMIYA if he manages to take him down during EMIYA's play fighting cqc stage. Gae Daerg wouldn't work on Projections since they're completed spells that Shirou doesn't have to keep channeling magic energy into.

Blog Entries
    Discounting the rice bale (which is admittedly easy to discount), I think Tawara Touta probably fits the bill.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024