Page 7692 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 669271927592764276827687769076917692769376947697770277427792 ... LastLast
Results 153,821 to 153,840 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    TsukiRE
    She actually coats the land itself rather than either of them personally (which is more in line with how Marble Phantasm works, since its Natural Interference). In Arc's route this takes so much out of her (in addition to getting hit by Vlov's spear) that Shiki has to fight Vlov on mostly his own. In Ciel's route she's not fighting Vlov at all (doesn't want to help Ciel) and only interferes to stop Shiki from being frozen.

TsukiRE
    Yeah that sounds like a pretty broken ability then lol. Although, servants have shown to be able to handle some pretty extreme cold temperatures without being bothered by them, so I still think it's debatable whether or not they'll be instantly killed by his cold aura, especially considering unlike Ciel they are spirits so body temperature might not even matter to them. If all else fails, they might be able to survive by going into spirit form.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't doubt there are Servants who can fight against Vlov to some extent, probably even win, the point is that among the Ancestors he's perhaps the weakest one.

不死 Undead
    Quote Originally Posted by Tepanyakigo View Post
    apparently... it's gonna be a moving (read:increasing) average powerlevel huh... An "average" servant would be someone like Romulus=Quirinus to make a "weak" DAA like Vlov to be "weaker" than "most" servants...

gosh... I love how many " " marks I needed to express my thought
    We already know that Nasu considers lancer Cu the average servant.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    I don't doubt there are Servants who can fight against Vlov to some extent, probably even win, the point is that among the Ancestors he's perhaps the weakest one.
    Isn't that only concerning his basic abilities (i.e. strength, endurance, agility)? Or is his principle (the most dangerous thing about him imo) itself also not on the level of other ancestors?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    His Principle is the only part of him that's Ancestor level.

The rest of his abilities are strong, but fairly standard as far as Dead Apostles of his Rank go.

TsukiRE
    Well I'm not sure exactly how Vlov's basic abilities compare to servants or how far above other DAA are compared to him but I think what we do know and what Nasu stated in the past seem to line up pretty well with how Ciel can normally only manage a defensive battle against servants, who are about on par with DAA, but here we see her fight relatively equally with Vlov, who is below other DAAs, after taking measures against his principle. If Nasu hasn't changed his mind on the general abilities of DAAs relative to servants and only buffed them up to the point where they're around the same level again I'd imagine a servant could quickly put Vlov on the back foot as long as they can deal with his aura.

Blog Entries
    As far as power levels go, the "Average Servant" has been relegated to the near bottom of the barrel now, with regular modern mages now throwing around God-level Noble Phantasm-tier magecraft and pulling off hax conceptual stuff left and right.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyug View Post
    We already know that Nasu considers lancer Cu the average servant.
    Is this a joke? The Ireland's Child of Light is "average" servant? That guy who stalled Gil F*CKING gamesh for 12 hours? The "hercules" of Ireland is average? I love the new meaning of "average" now haha...

Seriously, is there a source for this? I thought "average" servants should be someone like Boudica, Emiya (not sure about this one), and Deermud.

Quote Originally Posted by Sione View Post
    As far as power levels go, the "Average Servant" has been relegated to the near bottom of the barrel now, with regular modern mages now throwing around God-level Noble Phantasm-tier magecraft and pulling off hax conceptual stuff left and right.
    Barthomeloi Lorelei says "Hi baby, time to do a quick bloodsucker (read: DAA tier IX) hunting for sports! HELL YEAH" ... and Aoko says hi

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Old statements on the relative powerlevels of Fate as compared to Tsukihime are completely irrelevant these days. Not only has things changed dramatically in Fate, with a wider spectrum in both "weak Servants" and "strong Servants", but Tsukihime has been completely remade, and had its powerlevels significantly bumped up.

TsukiRE
    New Ciel could probably fight the vast majority of Servants, outside of the absolute top. She is absurdly strong.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fake 07
    Jester's reaction to seeing Ishtar manifest her Authority as a proper god inside her Temple is comparing her to a DAA. Post-remake Dead Apostles are leveled with the average Servant. Post-remake Ancestors are leveled with the average Divine Spirit.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Tsuki and MB
    don't forget Tohno clan too, especially Akiha and Kouma.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Tsuki and MB
    don't forget Tohno clan too, especially Akiha and Kouma.
    Tsuki and MB
    This also buffs Shuten, Ibaraki and Ibuki by proxy, I suppose.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Spoiler:
    Cant wait for this to make no sense as new lore comes out, as it feels like every writer has differing conceptions of servant powerlevels. Like most of the higher level stuff is freak servants, beasts, non main 7 classes. Hell if we believe nasu's statements he made the decision in 2010 when this stuff hadnt truly escalated as much.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'm not sure if that's what you're talking about, but Servant powerlevels absolutely should be all over the place. There's absolutely no reason for Billy the Kid to be comparable to Arjuna, for example.

No, i didnt mean that
    I mean how servants can range anywhere from 'faster than a olympian by only a bit' to 'giga sonic moves mach 20'

also shouldn't this convo go to misc or unpopular opinions at this point

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Man, who cares about speed.

They go as fast as the plot demands.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    how in the fuck would humanity even develop period with beings like that

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Allow me to introduce you to:
    The Holy Church.

JP Friend Code
    Nobody expects the spanish inquisition. Not even god tier vampires.