Page 7693 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 669371937593764376837688769176927693769476957698770377437793 ... LastLast
Results 153,841 to 153,860 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    The split of Fate and Tsuki pretty much is Nasu saying hey I want Tsuki to have its own cool world breaking fights with vampires and uooohhh seggss sisters and nuns from the Church. No Servants taking the majority of spotlight in Tsuki and no vampire society taking the majority of spotlight in Fate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Old statements on the relative powerlevels of Fate as compared to Tsukihime are completely irrelevant these days. Not only has things changed dramatically in Fate, with a wider spectrum in both "weak Servants" and "strong Servants", but Tsukihime has been completely remade, and had its powerlevels significantly bumped up.
    As the cast of servants already near 400, it is much harder to pinpoint an "average" servant. You have a lot more irregular cases and extra classes. It is much harder to fully gauge a servant in a such a broad setting like FGO too, and only in a few cases that you see one having a story/event chapter dedicated to showing what they are capable of, or your best bet is a VN or LN with a small cast.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Things have always been based more around compatibility anyway and since he's remade the setting, the old statements wouldn't even properly apply.
    RE
    Just wait until the next time someone asks and he says your average vampire in Tsuki world with a principle is planet class.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Things have always been based more around compatibility anyway and since he's remade the setting, the old statements wouldn't even properly apply.
    RE
    Just wait until the next time someone asks and he says your average vampire in Tsuki world with a principle is planet class.
    If that happens and it sparks a multiple dozens of pages of arguing. I demand gaypics. This is the payment that is required. I will accept no substitutes.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Do not go down the path of power levels and versus debates. Here lies only madness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Vlov's situation is just too irregular, even by DAA standard if the narratives were to be believed.

TsukiRe
    He's more of victim of circumstances and less of a full-fledged DAA that led him to becoming one. He inherited the Idea Blood untimely before his body is strong enough to contain it, only barely able to keep it at bay thanks to Chaos' assistance.

He isn't a good indicator to measure naturally born DAA's parameters..

TsukiRE
    New Ciel could probably fight the vast majority of Servants, outside of the absolute top. She is absurdly strong.
    TsukiRE
    tbf Ciel was roided up by two or three idea bloods and her strongest attack, stars of calvaria, while a impressive mystery on the level of Excalibur, takes 3 minutes to charge up so it generally wouldn't be that useful against an opponent with more situational awareness than Arc, who's very dumb.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    TsukiRE
    Not even her final form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powered Ciel win message vs Red Arcueid (MBTL) *corrected translation
    Now that was a battle of pure power versus power.
    That said, you've yet to show your true nature,
    just as I've yet to deploy the entirety of the
    Seventh Scripture. We'll see which one of us
    is stronger when that time comes.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4gamer Tsukihime interview
    奈須氏:
     今回お見せした第七聖典は,触りの部分だけですから。本来は対吸血鬼制圧車両であって,そしていろんな武 器の工場でもある。全容はまだ……これも少しずつお出ししていけたらなと。
    Nasu Kinoko: What has been shown of the the Seventh Scripture so far has just been a small part. It's actual purpose is as an Anti-Vampire Suppression Vehicle, in addition to being a factory that creates all types of weapons. The full details will have to wait... I was thinking of revealing things about it little by little.
    Last edited by Petrikow; June 20th, 2022 at 06:30 PM.

TsukiRE
    Not even her final form.
    TsukiRE
    Using Melty Blood isn't fair, Shiki can kill an actual servant there.
    So the full form of the seventh scripture is a factory that creates weapons like UBW? When is Nasu going to show off the full form anyway? Ciel barely does anything in the far side routes so unless she has to go all out against Sacchin in her route for whatever reason I don't see the seventh scripture ever showing up again.
    Last edited by Clown; June 20th, 2022 at 06:33 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    See my edit.

Even then: of course using Melty Blood is fair, what?

See my edit.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uh, ok?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Clown View Post
    TsukiRE
    Using Melty Blood isn't fair, Shiki can kill an actual servant there.
    So the full form of the seventh scripture is a factory that creates weapons like UBW? When is Nasu going to show off the full form anyway? Ciel barely does anything in the far side routes so unless she has to go all out against Sacchin in her route for whatever reason I don't see the seventh scripture ever showing up again.
    Trust in Nasu. He has hinted on a
    Spoiler:
    possible route related to Dark Six Ritual on a scale of HF, so we could expect some more actions from everyone involved.

TsukiRE
    Not even her final form.

Spoiler:
    Going to add that she is the pinnacle of human potential and has a greater magic capacity than anyone else. As well as having Roa's know-how. Her IB are all unique spells that are some derivative of Ancestor IB. She's got enough power and hax to threaten anything along with an immortality factor that makes her almost fully unkillable. And then she gets a conceptual armor that is broken on top of it. Lets not mention the fact that she's an all around masterful combatant at all ranges. Hansa was right. Want to buy the three-way dance of masters animated.

Blog Entries
    Holy Mary Sue batman, I'm so glad my Sion is not as ridiculously wanked!

Looking at what old Dust was about to do... she doesn't need anything. Imagine what she'll get next go around.

Blog Entries
    Beast Dust of Osiris TATARI Sion in FGO Part 2.5 Egyptian Lostbelt screencap this

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    So, it's not "Shiki can kill servants, discuss" now huh... MBTL allows Shiki to kill Seiba who's a servant...

Let's make a new meme instead. "Shiki can kill Tiamat, discuss!"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The other Shiki was killing Servants in FGO for some 5 years before.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The other Shiki was killing Servants in FGO for some 5 years before.
    as a servant... which does not count... I'm trying so HARD to justify myself here lol

US Friend Code
    Gameplay and Story Segregation is fully at work there. Dialogues and narrations are the ones that matter.