Page 7406 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 640669067306735673967401740474057406740774087411741674567506 ... LastLast
Results 148,101 to 148,120 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

The Plesioth Hip Check Of Life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neveron View Post
    Sorry, I remembered things entirely wrong. I mixed up Reiki with the other stuff: Bleach has Reishi (spirit particles, as opposed to the Kishi living things are made of), Reiryoku (spiritual power, power level) and Reiatsu (spiritual pressure, e.g. showing your power levels). There's also Reikaku (spiritual sense, the ability to sense spiritual pressure) and various other smaller terms because when your story is about ghosts you get a lot of use out of the kanji for "spirit".
    Yeah, I remember all of those.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by neveron View Post
    Sorry, I remembered things entirely wrong. I mixed up Reiki with the other stuff: Bleach has Reishi (spirit particles, as opposed to the Kishi living things are made of), Reiryoku (spiritual power, power level) and Reiatsu (spiritual pressure, e.g. showing your power levels). There's also Reikaku (spiritual sense, the ability to sense spiritual pressure) and various other smaller terms because when your story is about ghosts you get a lot of use out of the kanji for "spirit".
    Quote Originally Posted by ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES View Post
    Can Brahmastra Kundala shatter Luminosité Eternelle? And if yes can anyone here provide a citation? I've seen some people saying it can but cites are rare and I don't feel like re-reading Apo just to look for this one detail.
    It doesn't have any particular barrier-breaking properties and Luminositè Eternèlle withstood Spartacus' fully charged attack, I don't see how that could happen unless I'm missing something from later mats.
    shit BL says

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You can rage, but there is no waifu communism.

You are not getting government-handout waifus.

Once and always and nevermore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I guess it's the assumption due to Karna attacking Jeanne in Apo where she'd have died(?) if not for Siegfried.

I assume it's cuz A rank "in the name of God" barrier NP Vs EX rank God killing NP
    So you either God makes barriers stronger than himself, or assume anything french peasent adds to the equation cant be overcome by Indian demi-god

Also I'm pretty sure ranks are supposed to represent this thing and C rank shield nps are gonna fail to block A rank attack nps cuz higher better than lower. Then again VS is a strawberry rank NP so you can counter argue it being higher rank.

- - - Updated - - -

Also based on Apo animation, even if Jeanne can block the attack, can she survive in the middle of the magma field once etternelle runs out?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    I assume it's cuz A rank "in the name of God" barrier NP Vs EX rank God killing NP
    So you either God makes barriers stronger than himself, or assume anything french peasent adds to the equation cant be overcome by Indian demi-god

Also I'm pretty sure ranks are supposed to represent this thing and C rank shield nps are gonna fail to block A rank attack nps cuz higher better than lower. Then again VS is a strawberry rank NP so you can counter argue it being higher rank.

- - - Updated - - -

Also based on Apo animation, even if Jeanne can block the attack, can she survive in the middle of the magma field once etternelle runs out?
    Uh Kundala isn't EX Rank. VS is and Karna was going to use Brahmastra vs Jeanne not VS.

Don't know what "strawberry rank" is?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I suppose fire is Jeanne's natural weakness, but considering how many Saints survived worse...

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I suppose fire is Jeanne's natural weakness, but considering how many Saints survived worse...

I didn't know that anyone, Saint or otherwise, had survived being burnt at the stake...

Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    It doesn't have any particular barrier-breaking properties and Luminositè Eternèlle withstood Spartacus' fully charged attack, I don't see how that could happen unless I'm missing something from later mats.

a weakened version could endure amakusa's anti-fortress meteors

- - - Updated - - -

Also I'm pretty sure ranks are supposed to represent this thing and C rank shield nps are gonna fail to block A rank attack nps

i think all of the shield NPs we know have blocked higher ranked offensive NPs
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; July 10th, 2020 at 06:13 AM.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, it isn't an NP with any specific god-killing properties, it's just powerful enough to do it.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AAM1232 View Post
    I guess it's the assumption due to Karna attacking Jeanne in Apo where she'd have died(?) if not for Siegfried.
    That was because he was so fast she couldn't react in time.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    That was because he was so fast she couldn't react in time.
    Never said it could pierce LE though, just why people might think so.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    To be fair, it isn't an NP with any specific god-killing properties, it's just powerful enough to do it.
    wasn't that disproven recently? that it's specifically anti-god or whatever, not just strong enough

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It always has been both specifically anti-god and strong enough.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    It always has been both specifically anti-god and strong enough.
    I thought it couldn't be Anti-God because it was designed to kill Sefar and concepts can't do that, only brute strength?

US Friend Code
    LE has a damage limit represented by the flag tearing. As much as I want to wank Jeanne here, if any single attack could break through it, something from Karna would probably be able to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I thought it couldn't be Anti-God because it was designed to kill Sefar and concepts can't do that, only brute strength?
    Excalibur was made to kill Sefar, not Vasavi Shakti. Unless there was something in Karna's Extella sidestory I forgot?

- - - Updated - - -

That's a load of horseshite, take no offense. Brahmastra/ Brahmastra Kundala aren't EX ranked, and NP ranks never directly match up like that unless it's something explicitly stated (like God Hand). As for surviving the aftermath, that doesn't even bear mention. Karna is not going to create actual magma with his NP and a Servant isn't gonna be bothered by a little residual heat.
    shit BL says

It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    ladies, he's single

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Excalibur was made to kill Sefar, not Vasavi Shakti. Unless there was something in Karna's Extella sidestory I forgot?
    Misremembered the "designed" part but this was the quote I was thinking of from this forum.

You know I remember when Vol 5 of Apo came out and ppl were butthurt that VS was explicitly a big lightning beam rather than something with an Anti-God concept.
    But you know the fact that it is just a big beamu is what lets it harm Sefar.
    So p damn s m r t higashide p damn s m r t foreshadowing
    Was that was a misunderstanding?

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Misremembered the "designed" part but this was the quote I was thinking of from this forum.

Was that was a misunderstanding?
    You misunderstood what You said, yes. Sefar has an anti-civilization defense, so "complicated" stuff like magical spells and NPs bounce off. But plain old energy beamus still work just fine.
    shit BL says

ladies, he's single

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    You misunderstood what You said, yes. Sefar has an anti-civilization defense, so "complicated" stuff like magical spells and NPs bounce off. But plain old energy beamus still work just fine.
    But doesn't that imply VS is a "plain old energy beamu" instead of carrying a "complicated" concept like opposing gods? That's how I read You's post anyways.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Vasavi Shakti is a lightning spear with a concept. The concept does nothing against Sefar, but the lightning spear does something.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Vasavi Shakti is a lightning spear with a concept. The concept does nothing against Sefar, but the lightning spear does something.
    Ah, so carrying a concept doesn't mean the whole attack gets invalidated, just the conceptual part. It's not an all-or-nothing thing then. It does sound like at the time You wrote his post he thought VS didn't have a concept though.