Page 7433 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 643369337333738374237428743174327433743474357438744374837533 ... LastLast
Results 148,641 to 148,660 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Bloody millennials, with their lack of work ethic, you ask for a bench and you get a clump of invisible, intangible matter, what's the world coming to when your local carpenter's conjuring up mysteries instead of just making your old grandad a place to sit, no wonder Nazareth's going to the dogs.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Source is Arcueid saying he has a keyhole in Track 00 of the Hako drama CD.
    I'm pretty sure Mr. Cellphone's character profile corroborates that, but I can't confirm it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagetsu Tohya Daily Messages
    27 Dead Apostle Ancestors Series
    27/Caubac Alcatraz
    Dead Apostle of the Thousand-Year Lock.
    A Sorcerer who turned Dead Apostle through research.
    Invented a treasure chest no one can open, but accidentally trapped himself in there, too.
    Comedian of the 27 Dead Apostles.
    But his true abilities... well... he's the comedy director.
    Acquainted with Zelretch for a long time. Almost a Master Sorcerer.
    As far as I can tell or am convinced so far, he is a normal vampire man, he has a keyhole but he isn't the keyhole. Triten in human form managed to fit in this treasure chest so it seems to be bigger on the inside, if we go by those summaries of Starlit Marmalade volume 2 which state that she wandered out? Wish I knew more than beginner Japanese to clarify that.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    How did they get "treasure chest" out of 迷宮?

I dunno you can make super slimes out of clumps if you’re Alba.

Surely you can make a chair that heals you when you sit on it too.

or dare I say it’s time for the ether clump holy grail or toilet.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Bloody millennials, with their lack of work ethic, you ask for a bench and you get a clump of invisible, intangible matter, what's the world coming to when your local carpenter's conjuring up mysteries instead of just making your old grandad a place to sit, no wonder Nazareth's going to the dogs.
    Cheap bastards are ruining the ferry industry too, "Oh I can't afford it, I'll just walk across instead". Stop being cheap and spend money on local businesses. Next thing you know someone will start giving out free fish and wine.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You gotta admit, the idea of someone accidentally locking themselves in a box and not being able to get out is a lot more amusing.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Talking about Caubac Alcatraz, how do you interpret what he said to Arcueid in the Drama CD?

When he told her "you too wouldn't want to be killed by a different person", talking about how she wouldn't want to die by the hands of anybody other than Shiki, was he implying that for him it was the same?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    Talking about Caubac Alcatraz, how do you interpret what he said to Arcueid in the Drama CD?

When he told her "you too wouldn't want to be killed by a different person", talking about how she wouldn't want to die by the hands of anybody other than Shiki, was he implying that for him it was the same?
    both
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    I dunno you can make super slimes out of clumps if you’re Alba.

Surely you can make a chair that heals you when you sit on it too.

or dare I say it’s time for the ether clump holy grail or toilet.
    Only if its a shitty white plastic chair that scrapes the ground loudly when you move

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    How did they get "treasure chest" out of 迷宮?
    Ah thanks for the clarification. Since we're talking about keyhole, maybe this is where Chikagi's naming comes in.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    You gotta admit, the idea of someone accidentally locking themselves in a box and not being able to get out is a lot more amusing.
    The fact that he is hiding from Arc and all the talk of him rather being alive than nothing makes me feel that it wasn't so accidental. I also get the implication by a lot of Mahoutsukai no Hako lines that he can come out if he wants to but he doesn't feel the need, most explicitly in the Secret Track we're talking about right now

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Is Ciel still immortal after Kohaku True?

Can anyone tell me how did heroic spirits manifested in the solomon chapter to back up the mc? The most often answer i got is because of "bonds" aka intertwined fate? Tbh this is more like an answer of "why" instead of "how" and the whole scene after going back to it feels like a huge asspull. Also since it was supposed to be "canon" that there are indeed servants in chaldea where were those guys in solomon? I know this is FGO and ill probably just be told to not think hard about it but i just want to know in case i might be missing something
    Last edited by Reverse_side98; September 25th, 2020 at 11:59 AM.

What's the source for this?

"奈須氏は『EXTRA CCC』での彼の実力について「確かにギルガメッシュと同格の英雄ではありますが、なんたってマスターがア レですからね(笑)どうなるかはお楽しみという事で」、「カルナはギルガメッシュと同格の非常に強力な英霊 です。ストーリー前半における最大の壁として主人公達の前に立ち塞がります」とコメントしてい る"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how did heroic spirits manifested in the solomon chapter to back up the mc? The most often answer i got is because of "bonds" aka intertwined fate? Tbh this is more like an answer of "why" instead of "how" and the whole scene after going back to it feels like a huge asspull. Also since it was supposed to be "canon" that there are indeed servants in chaldea where were those guys in solomon? I know this is FGO and ill probably just be told to not think hard about it but i just want to know in case i might be missing something
    I wouldn't call it elegant, more referential as any other part of GO I guess.
    Waver alludes to how when you beat the Septum stage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOgK...qFf8oK&index=5
    1:00

Pretty much exactly the same as how Shirou summoned Saber.
    Iri put a Einzbern territory establishing magic circle in Shirou's basement. Shirou gets attacked by Lancer, goes into basement to find a better weapon. "Bonds of Fate" from Avalon as a catalyst. Grail summons Saber through a magic circle not made for summoning.
    FGO-kun steps into giant summoning circle made to re-summon Demon Pillars endlessly after they die. "Bonds of Fate" from adventure as catalyst. Summons the Servants.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Crimson View Post
    What's the source for this?

"奈須氏は『EXTRA CCC』での彼の実力について「確かにギルガメッシュと同格の英雄ではありますが、なんたってマスターがア レですからね(笑)どうなるかはお楽しみという事で」、「カルナはギルガメッシュと同格の非常に強力な英霊 です。ストーリー前半における最大の壁として主人公達の前に立ち塞がります」とコメントしてい る"
    bottom right
    Spoiler:
    Last edited by You; September 25th, 2020 at 05:53 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

Iri put a Einzbern territory establishing magic circle in Shirou's basement. Shirou gets attacked by Lancer, goes into basement to find a better weapon. "Bonds of Fate" from Avalon as a catalyst. Grail summons Saber through a magic circle not made for summoning.
    FGO-kun steps into giant summoning circle made to re-summon Demon Pillars endlessly after they die. "Bonds of Fate" from adventure as catalyst. Summons the Servants.

- - - Updated - - -

bottom right
    Spoiler:

Are these the chaldea servants or seperate iterations

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I was under the impression that it's the Counterforce using it as an excuse, or using Guda and Mashu as an anchor, to weasel itself into the Time Temple with all the force it's allowed, even though it's not supposed to exist in it.

While it's meant to be isolated, it still has a connection to the Throne just by virtue of being Solomon's domain, otherwise summoning wouldn't be possible at all, and it's derived from Singularity F's timeline in particular, so technically something like that sounds like what's going on.

- - - Updated - - -

I'd guess 'all its allowed' is the servants that are easy to summon, which are the ones Guda has bonds of Fate with, which is nonsense for anything that happened in Septem. However, Singularity Specific servants like Jeanne Alter or Cu Alter shouldn't be there, or not in the particular form they were encountered.

But then it also summons MHX, so who cares about sense-making

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post

FGO-kun steps into giant summoning circle made to re-summon Demon Pillars endlessly after they die. "Bonds of Fate" from adventure as catalyst. Summons the Servants
    The summoning circle seems fine. Im still pretty mixed about the catalysts. Avalon at the very case is an actual catalysts. "Bonds of fate" is vague as hell. But then again summoning heroic spirits with mash's shield as catalysts even totally unrelated ones is already farfetched and if im remembering right a catalyst isnt actually required. It merely increases the chances of getting the one you want
    Last edited by Reverse_side98; September 26th, 2020 at 04:06 AM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    I thought it was something something the power of friendship and the bonds between true companions? Like, the literal most common Anime Trope ever?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    "Bonds of fate" is vague as hell.
    Only if you weren’t raised with Buddhism as your primary religion. In countries were it’s the prevalent religion, anyone can understand perfectly well how pratyaya works. The idea that your karma guides you reencounter people you interacted with in a previous incarnation occurs naturally to them.