Page 7575 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 657570757475752575657570757375747575757675777580758576257675 ... LastLast
Results 151,481 to 151,500 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    something I always wondered is the nature of the Reverse Side and Avalon to normal modern humans.
    Merlin mentioned that Avalon would kill normal humans, yet Heartless fell into it as a child and survived.
    Is the Reverse Side in general deadly for humans nowadays because of the high Mana density?
    This is something iam now wondering now that you have pointed it out

Did Heartless actually fall into Avalon or are we doing that thing where we say Avalon cuz its less letters than Reverse side of the world/ inner sea of the planet? Cuz iirc the general idea is that Avalon is only some( i. e. 2%) of the reverse side or a deeper layer, not all of it.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Did we see the top of the Greater Grail in Heaven's Feel? I remember it being framed as a pillar that continues forever off-screen like adult Gon's hair.
    I don't think we do when it was a pillar but we see the top when Angra's already growing around it.
    I guess there's some ambiguity there that they could navigate but it seems weird that they wouldn't show the giant glowing angel ball if it's there though.

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Did Heartless actually fall into Avalon or are we doing that thing where we say Avalon cuz its less letters than Reverse side of the world/ inner sea of the planet? Cuz iirc the general idea is that Avalon is only some( i. e. 2%) of the reverse side or a deeper layer, not all of it.
    I mean he interacted with fae and those are associated with avalon right? and isnt the only place to get to the reverse side in britian?

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    something I always wondered is the nature of the Reverse Side and Avalon to normal modern humans.
    Merlin mentioned that Avalon would kill normal humans, yet Heartless fell into it as a child and survived.
    Is the Reverse Side in general deadly for humans nowadays because of the high Mana density?
    Also in LB6 Fujimaru physically goes there with no side effects, though I suppose it's possibly he still has his True Ether-breathing scarf Da Vinci gave him in Babylonia.

Fairylands are not the same thing as Avalon. Fairies/Elementals probably exist all over the "place" in the Reverse Side. I'd suppose the place Heartless fell into might be more closely related to Avalon than most places due to the entrance being in Britain and all but that's it.
    In the Case Files episode 5 it's implied that going to the Reverse Side would be the end of Wills but it's also possible the fairy he's going with would protect him. I guess you could presume the fairies who stole Heartless'... heart might have protected him. Or considered it an exchange.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was having Deja vu about participating in this kind of discussion before and here's what I found.
    All credit goes to You from like two years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by You
    I was going through some of my beni event screenshots to check some fanfic details
    Found this that I saved thought it was worth sharing

Spoiler:

Fionn: "No no no.
    Tír na nÓg
    The land of eternal youth
    is a place where fairies live, but it's not an otherworld, Diarmuid. The world of faries... fairyland is this planet's dream, something akin to a reality marble. It has beautiful dreams and evil dreams. It would seem these dreams decide a fairy's disposition."
    Quote Originally Posted by You
    It links back to this

"Also, in the world of Tsukihime spiritual realms (otherworlds) are not alternate dimensions, but rather exist within the world itself. Things like legendary lands and countries of eternal spring are the products of the imagination of whatever elemental rules over them. Consequently, it is possible for humans to wander into them by accident."
    Don't know if that actually answers the question or not but it's food for thought nonetheless.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

I mean a lot of the legendary lands are real and not products of imagination nowadays

Actually what things from old mats can we decisively say have been dropped?

Blog Entries
    So avalon /=fairyland
    Therefore they are not in the reverse side, but in a RM inside our world
    Guess that answers my question. Thx Skull-sama
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The short of why Illya's performance is incomplete is because the Dress of Heaven was incomplete. Sakura got the majority of Servant's souls. If it was a complete Heaven's Feel, Shirou would be immortal with unlimited Prana.
    About the Third Magic in Heaven's feel route...is that correct? and I'm starting to wonder who absorbs the servant's souls...Illya or the Dress of Heaven..
    Last edited by Jesse1089; November 19th, 2021 at 08:46 PM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Ilya. Her person-shaped container in theory slowly degrades as more Servants get absorbed into the Lesser Grail, aka her. This also happened to Iri.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Gotcha!...

and about this:

Justeaze could use a perfect third magic, the problem was that it was inefficient because it took decades to materialize a single soul
    If Justeaze could use a perfect third magic why Illya's was incomplete?

Blog Entries
    I'd assume it's because she didn't take decades materializing a single soul.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1089 View Post
    what's the role of the dress of heaven in all this?
    Dress of Heaven [Armament]
    A magical artifact passed down by the Einzberns.
    As the heart that governs the Great Holy Grail, it is imbued with sorcery that can materialize the soul for just a few seconds.
    Though the dress is pure white, it is actually made of gold. It is inlaid with seven "rings" said to control creation, and the souls of others.
    The seven holes in the dress are the seven transformed rings, and they are designed to light up one by one every time a Servant's soul is harvested.
    Since any human who touches the dress will be turned to gold, its management must be handled by elementals, demi-humans, or homunculi.

Basically its to be the Ring of Power of Alberich, to rule over the world and such. What you get with the Rhinegold/by forsaking love and all that. The Grail is Rhinegold while the Dress is the Rings and all that.

Then is this statement correct?

The Einzberns magical trait is Wish Granting and the Holy Grail System is their trait on steroids. The whole idea of it consists in being able to use spells without possessing the knowledge of the spell itself. That means to be able to skip the whole process altogether and recreate miracles just through the use of enough magical energy. In other words, with the use of wish granting and the raw energy of the Holy Grail after the Servants are defeated they would be able to wish for the Third and recreate it with the Dress of Heaven.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then is this statement correct?
    Other way around

If you make a wish granting deceive. It can grant wishes.
    If that wish granting device becomes a real boy, /he/ can grant wishes.

Wish granting is not an Einzbern trait but a Holy Grail magical trait.
    Also the Einzberns weren't going to wish for the Third.

Don't know who's sliding into your DMs and whispering sweet lore nothings, but probably not the best source of information.
    Last edited by You; November 20th, 2021 at 12:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Always choose your slumber lore party cutie friends responsibly.

Ok...so how were they going to recover the third magic using the holy grail?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Ok...so how were they going to recover the third magic using the holy grail?
    The Third Magic is already inside the Greater Grail.
    They just need enough magical energy (which they are getting from the Grail system opening a hole to the outside of the World) to apply the magic onto everyone
    Justeaze succeeded at proving the third magic.
    However, it was not cost-effective. Justeaze's use of the third magic was like careful knitting. It would take several years to save just one person, making the salvation of the entire human race virtually unattainable.
    In addition, while Justeaze herself did not age, her body was so frail it would take little to kill her, so she could not leave the castle.
    Since her intelligence and mentality were also unaging, she did not develop at all. From an outside perspective, it was as if she was repeating a single day for all eternity.
    If she were to leave the castle she would be freed from this "single day", but the act of leaving the castle signified an easy death for Justeaze.

In the end, they accepted that humans could create something that surpassed humans, but not something that could save humans.
    ...Or perhaps they would not have failed if a miracle like Justeaze had not occurred.

The magi despaired the limits of their abilties. Some abandoned the castle, while others took their own lives.
    The homunculi left at Einzbern were abandoned by their creators, but in their purity, they continued to operate the factory for the sake of the creators' ideaology - the salvation of humankind, the reproduction of a miracle.
    Five hundred years after the magi departed from Einzbern, a model plan was devised for a wide-area operation device for the third magic using Justeaze.
    Einzbern had determined that reproducing Justeaze was impossible.
    Their plan of keeping Justeaze safe because she was a unique and valuable model switched to a plan to use that unique model to mass-produce miracles.
    (This was not Jubstacheit's plan, but a consensus of opinion within Einzbern. Because the homunculi were pure, they chose the method with the greatest probability of success. In fact, Jubstacheit was the only intelligence that voted against this.)

Justeaze could only use the third magic on one human over a period of decades. Therefore, using Justeaze as a frame, they would create a "greater" magic formula and save many humans at once.
    The plan was to disassemble her magic circuits and replace them with a magic formula, creating a humanoid universe - the great grail.
    https://blogs.nrvnqsr.com/entry.php/3601-einzbern-txt

This is from the UBW Season 2 Blu-Rays.
    Last edited by You; November 20th, 2021 at 07:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Tnx for the answers!

Why Illya's Third Magic was incomplete?