Page 7488 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 648869887388743874787483748674877488748974907493749875387588 ... LastLast
Results 149,741 to 149,760 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Ifreet23 View Post
    Can someone tell me why Iskandar's RM in wikia is mentioned to be irregular? This ended up being mentioned in a discussion that I was in, but I never found another place talking about it and the wikia also didn't put any sources about
    It's a RM that he only pays the upfront cost for. It's maintained by his bro dudes.

So a normal RM is "Pay 100 points of MP, then pay 20 MP every turn." let's say. For Iskander its "pay 100 points of MP. IH soldiers pay the 20 MP every turn instead of him."

It's also supported by them so if you kill enough of the army it falls apart prematurely too.

Quote Originally Posted by alienncoww View Post
    I have a question about Mahoyo. Can Riddell use Ploys?
    She can. When the game started in Potete dormire, ma nessun rida, everyone was suspecting that Liddlel ended up secretly using one of Alice's ploy to start the whole thing. But the ones she uses are probably different in some ways, since she calls herself the true "New Generation of Meinster", and constantly labels Alice's ploys as old-fashioned.

Thank you! Well one more question, but does the game explain what Riddell's ploy(s) can do? Also does that mean Alice and Riddell are (distant) relatives, not just childhood friends?

Thank you! Well one more question, but does the game explain what Riddell's ploy(s) can do? Also does that mean Alice and Riddell are (distant) relatives, not just childhood friends?
    It's implied that Potete dormire, ma nessun rida is set after Mahoyo 2, so I maybe it will be revealed then.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

They give almost no information about, the closest thing you can tell is that she refers to it as "Goblin Nest", and used it to keep her helicopter from being affected by the turublence of the storm, and from getting wet when she was outside the mansion. And also to bypass Sweets Hearts and contact a outsider.

And aside from what Herod has already said, the alias of the Clock Tower's Botany Department(which the Archelot is Lord of) is "Yumina". And the same is referred to as Alice's magecraft system in Mahoyo's booklet, so probably it mean someting.

I do wonder if there ever gonna elaborate on IRL lewis carroll and ploys/nursery rhyme

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Does uncorrupted Archer Heracles get Nemean Lion's Pelt?

JP Friend Code
    LN mentions that he had been wearing it on his shoulders before hiding his face after the corruption. In the manga, he isn't wearing it at first and materializes it on his hands after changing into Alcides. So ???

Who is Witch of Yumina? From what I know yumina is the nickname of the botany department and the magic system of Alice, but the blu-ray booklet mentioned the name witch of yumina to be as famous as Zelretch, am i missing something?

Depends, what's your Clock Tower rank?

US Friend Code
    Yumina is a Magician, most likely the First's but possibly the Fourth's if Nasu retconned his statement about the Fourth Magician being unknown. Beyond that and the name of the Botany department and Yumina magecraft, that's all we know.

japan sure is a backwater lol

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakuno View Post
    LN mentions that he had been wearing it on his shoulders before hiding his face after the corruption. In the manga, he isn't wearing it at first and materializes it on his hands after changing into Alcides. So ???
    I guess he is then.

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Yumina is a Magician, most likely the First's but possibly the Fourth's if Nasu retconned his statement about the Fourth Magician being unknown. Beyond that and the name of the Botany department and Yumina magecraft, that's all we know.
    Might be the original Third, pethaps? Justeaze only came around 1000 AD, and I think that Association doesn't counts her a "true" Magician.

Quote Originally Posted by CO9p5JMGv!p9 View Post
    japan sure is a backwater lol
    I don't think Yumina is supposed to be japanese the same as Makiri isn't.

can't find it anywhere outside of japanese context

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    I guess Ill just imagine her as the "heir of the first magic" then, i really don't think they're gonna pull the "jesus wasn't the first magician all along, it was a red herring!" Card, yumina being his heir is the only explanation i can think of but that makes another character that i look forward to.

US Friend Code
    Oh yeah I assume if she is the First then she's the heir, not that the Jesus thing was a red herring.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    I don't think Yumina is supposed to be japanese the same as Makiri isn't.
    Yeah, Yumina is a katakana name, so I strongly doubt she'd be Japanese or Chinese.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    There’s a pretty strong chance that the First Magician isn’t Jesus. Most modern theologians believe Jesus was actually born between 6 and 4 BC, due to historical evidence, and the user of the First was “born the night that BC became AD.” There’s also a pretty strong chance that Nasu just doesn’t know that

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    I'm in the Red Herring gang
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.