Page 7754 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 675472547654770477447749775277537754775577567759776478047854 ... LastLast
Results 155,061 to 155,080 of 157511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

i guess it was deep... and that i should also refresh before i edit...

so RinXShirou in Mind of Steel...

Thank you for the answers!
    Well, with only FSN FHA and Zero in the fate branch, mind of steel doesnt mean anything to me yet, but at least it can be added to questions which will get answered/deepened eventually.
    (BTW it's so satisfying to have almost everything answered at one point or another)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mind of Steel is just the name of the bad end that leads to that tiger dojo.

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    It's only a Bad End because virgin eroge readers cannot handle Shirou "Chado" Thundercock.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kador View Post
    Thank you for the answers!
    Well, with only FSN FHA and Zero in the fate branch, mind of steel doesnt mean anything to me yet, but at least it can be added to questions which will get answered/deepened eventually.
    (BTW it's so satisfying to have almost everything answered at one point or another)
    It is not the ending the characters need, but the ending the characters deserve.
    Dumb ass kids need to fight the war with some professionalism.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    I'm confused. Would you not prefer the ending where Shirou doesn't decide to kill Sakura if she becomes a problem?
    Last edited by TomPen94; January 27th, 2023 at 03:50 PM. Reason: ...
    burn your dread you coward

Tell me about your best girl, and why she is Sakura Matou. Best Girl's Avatar
    I much prefer Shirou killing everyone and handling this Mossad-style.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Delastogos's Avatar
    That answer and your PFP provide a great contrast i must say

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    What's with the random crypto threads.

Compromised passwords. This is a good time to check if yours is on a list as well.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well you guys are doing a great job because I never see them.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

What is the reason Earth itself doesn't have a Type compared to the rest of the solar system?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Because Tsukihime 2 hasn't happened yet.

Going by the Katatsuki Kouhon entry it's strictly a powerlevel thing, as the Alter-Ego of Earth needs to be able to contain the energy of a celestial body.
    So without Crimson Moon the beings Earth created just weren't good enough. Which is kind of impressive given Earth can give birth to beings equal or stronger than the Greek Gods, but the answer is they just weren't good enough.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

It's obviously because the most powerful thing on Earth is the human race but individually we suck and only as a collective are we the bestest so we don't get to enjoy the Type moniker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    Going by the Katatsuki Kouhon entry it's strictly a powerlevel thing, as the Alter-Ego of Earth needs to be able to contain the energy of a celestial body.
    So without Crimson Moon the beings Earth created just weren't good enough. Which is kind of impressive given Earth can give birth to beings equal or stronger than the Greek Gods, but the answer is they just weren't good enough.
    Guess it makes as even DAAs don't seem to stack up against a TYPE, then again ORT is the peak of them, right?

Some DAA are aliens and some unrelated to the planet so I imagine they just don't count.
    It's also worth noting both Awakened Arc and Altrouge are already Ultimate Ones on paper. It's just neither one currently gets the title because there are "Two" of them and not "One".

Quote Originally Posted by Archetype: Earth's FGO Profile
    In the world of Tsukihime, the strongest existence of a celestial body is known as the Ultimate One (Original One), a position that the awakened Arcueid is applicable for. However, until things are settled with Altrouge, a being 'that forms the celestial' on the same scale, she cannot be referred to as the 'ONE'.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    It's obviously because the most powerful thing on Earth is the human race but individually we suck and only as a collective are we the bestest so we don't get to enjoy the Type moniker.
    I like the idea of the human race as a collective being Type-Earth even if Arc's FGO profile basically confirms it'd be either her or Altrouge if they didn't both exist at once. It also makes Notes a secret Type vs Type fight which is kino.
    maybe Olga will absorb the wishes of every human and become an Ultimate One, the real President of Earth

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    You can think of Arcueid/Altrouge as Gaia's version for Type-Earth, a joint project of sort with Crimson Moon. Humanity/Alaya's side is still a work-in-progress if Olga is meant to be an attempt for it. There's a reason it's called Ultimate ONE, therefore human race doesn't qualify as a Type yet until they're truly united in a single will.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Gattai?

Just a giant Katamari of humanity throwing down with a 50 foot Tree-Fish.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    You can think of Arcueid/Altrouge as Gaia's version for Type-Earth, a joint project of sort with Crimson Moon. Humanity/Alaya's side is still a work-in-progress if Olga is meant to be an attempt for it. There's a reason it's called Ultimate ONE, therefore human race doesn't qualify as a Type yet until they're truly united in a single will.
    The idea of Olga being humanity's answer to Arcueid (albeit in incomplete form) is the coolest thing ever in my mind. I'll be sad when it doesn't happen.