Page 7780 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 67807280768077307770777577787779778077817782778577907830 ... LastLast
Results 155,581 to 155,600 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    What's the homophone going to be?

Shekey?
    Shex. Because acoording to Kingdom Hearts, it's not an x, it's a key.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

The ethereal realm in which Mahoyo and Tsukihme 2 were lost
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Shex. Because acoording to Kingdom Hearts, it's not an x, it's a key.
    Organization 13 composed solely of Shiki's

US Friend Code
    There's probably enough of them for it!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's phased a bit more Romanticly than that

Clock Tower, Library
    A wide, solemn space.
    Rin is looking for Shirou.
    There are stately bookshelves standing wall to wall, storing an abundance of books. This library has antique books of all lengths.
    Alone in a reading chair, Shirou fervently reads.
    He doesn't have the look of studying magecraft, but rather, for the Bar exam. In the middle of his self-study, Shirou looks up from his desk but is still lost in thought. It's a confused and anguished face.
    Seeing this, Rin pumps herself up, and casually calls out.
    Rin: Thanks for your hard work. So, you were here, then?
    Shirou sees Rin and is slightly surprised.
    Shirou: Tohsaka? Don't you still have cla --
    Rin: Training ended early today.
    She sees the books Shirou was reading. Books on language, history, and politics.
    Rin: Italian after English? Just learn magecraft that transmits your intentions and be done. You really are honest to fault.
    Shirou: Maybe. . . but aren't there things that can't be conveyed to a country's native speakers unless you're speaking their language?
    Rin shrugs her shoulders in an exasperated manner.

size

- - - Updated - - -

What's the homophone going to be?

Shekey?
    do i asume right that thisi s related to telephathy ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    So uh, two questions popped up in my mind. Since I haven't got the time so far to read neither Mahoyo nor Tsukihime it's possible that the answers to my questions is already clearly established but that I missed it. In any case, I guess there is nothing to lose in asking.
    - Can high-level Mystic Eyes of Enchantment's hypnosis be used to erase/seal someone's memory on the long term ?
    And
    - Could some form of Angels/angel-like beings exist as Nature Spirits of the Elemental kind ? (Not V/V's "angels" ofc)
    Last edited by Marethyu77; May 27th, 2023 at 10:31 PM.
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Marethyu77 View Post
    So uh, two questions popped up in my mind. Since I haven't got the time so far to read neither Mahoyo nor Tsukihime it's possible that the answers to my questions is already clearly established but that I missed it. In any case, I guess there is nothing to lose in asking.
    - Can high-level Mystic Eyes of Enchantment's hypnosis be used to erase/seal someone's memory on the long term ?
    And
    - Could some form of Angels/angel-like beings exist as Nature Spirits of the Elemental kind ? (Not V/V's "angels" ofc)
    I'll try answering.
    -It can, but they need necessary rune to perform it, as demonstrated in Mahoyo.
    -I don't think that's possible. Angels, as far as Abrahamic concept goes, are related to and serving under some form of deity instead of originating from earth or nature in general. Therefore they would count as Divine Spirits by extension. I imagine their nature is similar to Valkyries.

That's how I understand it at least. Others can CMIIW.

Quote Originally Posted by Marethyu77 View Post
    They can easily do this. In OG Arc used them to completely erase the events in her route from Shiki's mind in a dead end. She's also used them to instantly implant fake memories more than once.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    "They can do this easily" and using the single most powerful being in the setting as an example feels like using an outlier case.

But I think Golden Eyes of vampires are likely the same regardless of who uses them. Otherwise they would be a different rank. Arc has Rainbow Eyes only in her Princess form.
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Plains of "Dwelving in lore, but barely scratching the true surface"
    Thanks for the help !
    We don't need sanity where we're going !

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    But I think Golden Eyes of vampires are likely the same regardless of who uses them. Otherwise they would be a different rank. Arc has Rainbow Eyes only in her Princess form.
    I think Kiri would be right. Doesn't Arcs explanation on Mystic Eyes make it seem like there are degrees based on the individuals power or talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I think Kiri would be right. Doesn't Arcs explanation on Mystic Eyes make it seem like there are degrees based on the individuals power or talent?
    The scene on the hotel? She does say that, but I'm not sure if that suggests there is a gradient in the power of each eye color rank based on individual talent, or if it's because different eyes have different power attached to them as per classifications, since she wrote Ruby and Jade below Golden in the whiteboard.
    But she does mention it's rare for DA to have ME that can take complete control of someone's brain, and Vlov clearly doesn't have golden eyes. It's hard to say since we've never seen a different golden ME user. Rita/Noel's eyes seem to be a special classification.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

How old is Touko exactly? I read something that she looks a lot younger than she truly is due to her appearance being fixed in place

Is she not affected by the soul degradation thing that Zouken and Roa were dealing with or does she not have to deal with it yet? I remember Zouken lived to like 300+ before having to resort to the worms and having his soul degrade

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Lex View Post
    How old is Touko exactly? I read something that she looks a lot younger than she truly is due to her appearance being fixed in place

Is she not affected by the soul degradation thing that Zouken and Roa were dealing with or does she not have to deal with it yet? I remember Zouken lived to like 300+ before having to resort to the worms and having his soul degrade
    I imagine she’s similar in age to Aoko so… probably not that old

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant

How old she is will depend on which story you're talking about.

She's 4 years older than Aoko.
    Mahoyo is set in 1988, and Aoko is 17 years old in that story, so she was born around 1971.
    It follows that Touko was born around 1967.

So by Kara no Kyoukai 1, set in 1998, she'd be around 31 years old.
    IIRC Case Files is set close to the 5th HGW, so maybe 2004, she would be around 37 years old then.

All of this assuming she's always born on the same birthday in every timeline she's relevant in.
    burn your dread you coward

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

4 years old than Aoko, so born in 1967.
    21 in Mahoyo, 31 in KnK, 37 in Case Files/Heaven's Feel, 47 in Clock Tower 2015, and 65 in Fate/EXTRA.

- - - Updated - - -

Sniped.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kirishima's Avatar
    Touko being only 21 in Mahoyo makes everything she did and accomplished in that game even crazier for her age.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Times were different. Kids are too coddled nowadays.

So she's old (depending on the timeline) but not that old. Another question. How exactly does her immortality work? Is she a paradox like Ciel where the world doesn't acknowledge her death and stuffs her soul into a new body? Or is she like the Reverse Flash from DC where they are different instances of Touko and if one dies another takes her place?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    Touko being only 21 in Mahoyo makes everything she did and accomplished in that game even crazier for her age.
    Role Model fr

So she's old (depending on the timeline) but not that old. Another question. How exactly does her immortality work? Is she a paradox like Ciel where the world doesn't acknowledge her death and stuffs her soul into a new body? Or is she like the Reverse Flash from DC where they are different instances of Touko and if one dies another takes her place?
    I'm not too up to date on the more obscure lore but afaik, Touko's just really really really really really really really really really really really really really really good at making dolls of herself. So good in fact it stops mattering which one is the original and which one is the copy. World corrections have nothing to do with it (also Ciel's immortality does not involve her getting new bodies).

Dunno how that meddles with the Third Magic and whatnot, but that's what I got out of Paradox Spiral.

Someone more versed than me can correct me if I'm wrong.
    burn your dread you coward