Page 7564 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 656470647464751475547559756275637564756575667569757476147664 ... LastLast
Results 151,261 to 151,280 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    We don't have any real way of knowing but I'd go with no. Idea Blood are the curse of vampirism elevated to a level where it harms the world, and curses are known to be a tricky thing to escape. I think the only thing that would change for an active Ancestor in a Fate/ world is that he'd become a Heroic Spirit target the moment he took his first breath there.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Remake Spoilers
    Thanks for answering, and yeah, I see your point that an already present Idea Blood is more than a bit tricky to disable by the World. I mean, Saber as a Ghost Liner in a Tsuki world is able to function just fine without pushback. That being said, I wonder if the World will exert pressure on the aberrant curse and its holder, so say someone like Vlov, who already is struggling to contain his Idea Blood, might experience even more pain and resistance from a World hostile to his existence in addition to the army of Heroic Spirits that will likely be summoned the minute he touches down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Does Serenity's poison affect machines?

Blog Entries
    Even plain water can cause machines to fry itself, so I imagine Serenity's poison can as easily corrode a machine's internal parts.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Asking this again.
    Spoiler:
    Most likely no. Although Fate/strange fake world very close to Tsukihime world, it is still Fate and Van-Fem stated that reject Human Order can be said as one of characteristic of a DA. With Idea Blood, all DAA are Singularities which reject law of planet. In Ciel route, Roa stated that his boundary field may not strong enough but DAA with their IB surely can against the Authority of Arcueid. While Human Order not even a thing that can directly reject something, even the CF need Arcueid to fully manifest its power so I dont think it can work on DAA by anymean. Also, if DAA disabled by HO, how other mobile Singularities such as Musashi sill fine when live in it.

Asking this again.
    Dont have a answer to the thing you desire, just more of a meta-analysis.

Spoiler:
    when a DAA will get added to a Fate fighting game as a guest character who isnt supposes to be there, dont expect their special power (IB) to be turned off cuz it doesnt match the lore when the main reason people would care about that character is cuz its fun to zone with Fire and Ice powers.

Also, i always assumed that knowledge of Excals look was just part of the grail hystory download, not actual basic bitch knowledge to any Tom Dick and Harry mage, including the qualify by a technicality Emiya Shirou (Shirou has plenty of excuses to recognize Excal even if a story where no one except actual arthurian people would know it.

Id say tldr Guest character, dont think too hard. But i know thinking too hard is the fun of it.

Also, Artoria goes to Avalon regardless of timeline, so I find it kinda weird that the Counter Force in Melty Blood didn't summon Tsuki Artoria from Avalon, unless the Tsuki world Counter Force doesn't even have the concept/template of a Ghost Liner to summon.
    They do. In Tsuki world, they know what Ghost Liner is, but they also lazy enough to not research in that area, it is what Roa clearly state in his line in Type Lumina. Roa is busy too, that why he cant research. Tsuki world is the world that people can easily become powerful in many ways and achieve miracle easier. They dont need to focus on Servant or something. I know that HO in Tsuki World not strong enough to summon them easily but more likely they dont want to research about it
    Last edited by Misaya; October 25th, 2021 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaya View Post
    They do. In Tsuki world, they know what Ghost Liner is, but they also lazy enough to not research in that area, it is what Roa clearly state in his line in Type Lumina. Roa is busy too, that why he cant research. Tsuki world is the world that people can easily become powerful in many ways and achieve miracle easier. They dont need to focus on Servant or something. I know that HO in Tsuki World not strong enough to summon them easily but more likely they dont want to research about it
    I interpreted Roa's statements very differently. Since he knows what a Ghost Liner is, that means people in Tsuki worlds were researching them, but any summoning failed because the Human Order was too weak to support such a thing. Also, the reason I wonder if the Counter Force had no template for Ghost Liners in Tsuki worlds is because in Fate worlds, the Grands, and probably other Servants, were based off the Beast Class Saint Graph, and considering the weakness of the Human Order in Tsukihime worlds, it's likely that the Beast cycle never started, so we got potentially no template for Servants.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, the acknowledgement of Ghost Liners by Roa indicates that the concept and thus the template likely exist in Tsuki worlds, or people are aware of what's possible in parallel worlds.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Funnily enough, it being Fate Seiba in Melty blood slightly implies that if Human Order is weak, its easier to summon Servants from other world where Human Order is strong

Spoiler:
    It is strange that Mr. i need 7 counter guardians to keep me down Primate murder is gone

Also since this irked me for the past few hours, i need to ask if i got the wrong impression or were your previous posts going down the logic of
    Roa didnt recognize Excalibur= Arthurian myth didnt happen/ happened differently?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Funnily enough the most interesting part about that conversation between Saber and Roa (which I only went back to check because of this conversation) is that she implies he's trying to perform a ritual in the city.

Remake
    I think the cover has practically been blown now. I mean hell, this little conversation even takes place in the underground lair. Roa must be plotting another ritual like the one in France.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Misaya View Post
    What Roa says in Lumina is that Ghost Liners are an established hypothesis. Practicable or not, someone made that research and coined the term in their paper. From Roa's tone, it didn't seem he believed Heroic Spirits could reach functionality as familiars. I'd say it's less about Tsuki mages being lazy or busy, it's more that they straight up don't believe the theory (because it actually doesn't work in their version of the world). Roa is pretty quick to drop research subjects he know will go nowhere, if SPOILERED CHARACTER NAMELaurentis's backstory is any indication.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Funnily enough the most interesting part about that conversation between Saber and Roa (which I only went back to check because of this conversation) is that she implies he's trying to perform a ritual in the city.

Remake
    I think the cover has practically been blown now. I mean hell, this little conversation even takes place in the underground lair. Roa must be plotting another ritual like the one in France.
    People have been saying to expect that for a while. We'll probably see a slew of ancestors showing up by the time this gets real.
    Spoiler:
    Did anyone have any ideas why Vlov would show up to France if Roa dicked him hundreds of years ago?

Thanks. I just realized this was the wrong thread.
    Last edited by Nanaya; October 25th, 2021 at 04:44 PM. Reason: >quotes spoilertagged post >doesn't spoilertag

Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Funnily enough, it being Fate Seiba in Melty blood slightly implies that if Human Order is weak, its easier to summon Servants from other world where Human Order is strong

Spoiler:
    It is strange that Mr. i need 7 counter guardians to keep me down Primate murder is gone

Also since this irked me for the past few hours, i need to ask if i got the wrong impression or were your previous posts going down the logic of
    Roa didnt recognize Excalibur= Arthurian myth didnt happen/ happened differently?
    My posts were going down that logic, yes, but I realize that is one hell of a leap to take, and that it's an unfounded one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    What Roa says in Lumina is that Ghost Liners are an established hypothesis. Practicable or not, someone made that research and coined the term in their paper. From Roa's tone, it didn't seem he believed Heroic Spirits could reach functionality as familiars. I'd say it's less about Tsuki mages being lazy or busy, it's more that they straight up don't believe the theory (because it actually doesn't work in their version of the world). Roa is pretty quick to drop research subjects he know will go nowhere, if SPOILERED CHARACTER NAMELaurentis's backstory is any indication.
    Roa also says he's not some sad sack who'd poke holes between worlds in his spare time, which to me implies that the only way he sees the theory as workable is by summoning a Ghost Liner from another world.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Roa also says he's not some sad sack who'd poke holes between worlds in his spare time, which to me implies that the only way he sees the theory as workable is by summoning a Ghost Liner from another world.
    Could this be a reference to Zepia?

Maybe, but I was thinking it might actually be Zelretch.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Oh right, he fits that description better.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Remake Roa's smugness level is over nine thousand
    don't quote me on this

Blog Entries
    Yeah that's my main problem with him. He's balding, but he's so smug. Difficult to hate, but also difficult to love.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Roa was tremendously boring in the doujin version, so one thing I've been wondering to myself is how did he suddenly became so fun on the remake. My best guess so far is that the voice acting is doing wonders for him. His voice work clearly illustrates that he's not the bitter mega loser he previously came across as. On the contrary, he loves to be alive and is enthusiastically enjoying every second of it. Remake Roa just sounds so happy to be here. That and his sarcasm game also improved, as already mentioned here.