Page 7442 of 7875 FirstFirst ... 644269427342739274327437744074417442744374447447745274927542 ... LastLast
Results 148,821 to 148,840 of 157495

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fanfic Idea: Five shorts of Acht reading after action reports of each HGW, and each part ending with "this random unaffiliated teenager came and ruined everything" "AGAIN?!".
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-007 View Post
    The Einzbern's real problem is that random teenagers keep interfering and throwing off their gameplan.
    I don't know, they screwed themselves very well without the need for any teenagers by summoning Angry Mango.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    I don't know, they screwed themselves very well without the need for any teenagers by summoning Angry Mango.
    Ah but you see when he takes on a human form, it's another teenager. As further supporting evidence Shirou Amakusa was seventeen in the Apocrypha timeline. The Einzberns are powerless in the face of random teenagers.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Hey, Analysis didn't screw them over. Darnic did. Also, Einzberns just cannot cut their losses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    He won using Saber though, so... they were right.
    Angra Mainyu was impatient to be born, and chose him as the winner as his wish was the widest-reaching. That wouldn't be the case with a non-corrupt grail and he would presumably need to defeat all six servants first.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Hey, Analysis didn't screw them over. Darnic did. Also, Einzberns just cannot cut their losses.
    The Einzberns don't actually exist at this point in time, IIRC. Even the head of the household is another homunculus now, following the long dead family's orders.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Grandpa Juju is a golem, actually. I don't think a homunculus would last that long.

Doesn't Sella claim to be immortal in hollow?
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Grandpa Juju is a golem, actually. I don't think a homunculus would last that long.
    IIRC he's actually a castle and Ipad.

He does get to walk around like he's Father from Fullmetal in some bodies they make for him every once in a while tho.

I kinda wanna see more about the elder council of the Einzberns that decided "Let's make Justeaze into a grail" sometime, speaking of the Einzberns.

US Friend Code
    He's like a big rock computer in the basement or something but he makes homunculus bodies to move around. Acht is called that because he's the eighth body.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnut Sparks View Post
    Doesn't Sella claim to be immortal in hollow?
    IIRC she said that she wouldn't grow old or die from old age, and would've spent the rest of her existence tending to the castle's grounds after the HGW ended.

I have a question.

Didn't Tamamo appear in London with Four Tails?

Because in Extra it was made a big deal of her showing 3, while I don't remember if her having four tails was emphasized in London.

since gilgamesh has fondess for children... what is gilgameshes disposition towards servants like nursery ryme and jack the ripper?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gilgamesh likes Enkidu, Kotomine, Hakuno and Tine. All people who, to some extent, rejected their personal ambitions out of belief they’re nothing more than cogs in a bigger system, with Enkidu and Tine initially seeing themselves as tools for their creators and later as tools for Gilgamesh, Hakuno being unable to escape the reality of the Grail War, and Kotomine fighting against his destructive impulses because God says it’s wrong to be evil.

Jack and Nursery are very stuck to their larger roles of mommy killer and provider of happiness for children respectively, so Gil would probably encourage them to grow less robotic about their roles, with a bigger priority on Nursery because Jack sorta already accomplished that in her interactions with the other child Servants.

Quote Originally Posted by Serverntclassslave View Post
    since gilgamesh has fondess for children... what is gilgameshes disposition towards servants like nursery ryme and jack the ripper?
    Don't know about that since he absorbed orphan children life force in Stay Night. But I guess rather he is nice to children or not is depended on his mood.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBeowulf View Post
    Don't know about that since he absorbed orphan children life force in Stay Night. But I guess rather he is nice to children or not is depended on his mood.
    That was just Gil being polite because Kirei had gone out of his way to prepare something for him. It's like when you go to someone's house and you aren't really hungry, but they've gotten the biscuit tin out and so you have one because they offered it.

Only instead of a biscuit it's the slowly decaying souls of orphans.

There aren't many in this day and age who'd extend that kind of courtesy. You know Gilgamesh, of all people, would appreciate that fact.
    O walls, you have held up so much tedious graffiti that I am amazed you have not already collapsed in ruin.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Mementore View Post
    I have a question.

Didn't Tamamo appear in London with Four Tails?

Because in Extra it was made a big deal of her showing 3, while I don't remember if her having four tails was emphasized in London.
    I believe she only had two tails in London. Which makes her pretty strong, but still in the servant range.

Quote Originally Posted by Kubera View Post
    I believe she only had two tails in London. Which makes her pretty strong, but still in the servant range.
    Thank you, I should've checked, I had the image of her saying she had four, dunno why tough.

If I remember well Nasu even gave us some numbers about it, something like "with two tails she is as strong as 70% of a A rank servant".

Who knows why during Extra and its sequels he started giving number for power levels when he never cared about doing it before (not that they helped in anything, apart for making people even more confused).

Question, in HA 2012 edition is the explanation for Carens "battle dress" the same as in the original? Or is it changed?

Id have thought it be something to change considering how far fsn went with changes for all ages version.