Page 7454 of 7876 FirstFirst ... 645469547354740474447449745274537454745574567459746475047554 ... LastLast
Results 149,061 to 149,080 of 157513

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Reality Marbles only last until the user runs out of magical energy, and Third Magic turns people into infinite batteries, so an RM could last forever, yeah. I don't know about expanding because I don't remember anything about their range being related to their amount of energy. Take Babbage, for example. The range of his Reality Marble is "1 suit of armor around himself", and I don't think more power would increase that range.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Reality Marbles only last until the user runs out of magical energy, and Third Magic turns people into infinite batteries, so an RM could last forever, yeah. I don't know about expanding because I don't remember anything about their range being related to their amount of energy. Take Babbage, for example. The range of his Reality Marble is "1 suit of armor around himself", and I don't think more power would increase that range.
    yeah but RMs do work differently based on the user.

wasn't Adam's RM predicted by Chiron to be able to cover at least Romania if it was left unchecked? i even recall reading something on TV Tropes or something (yeah, real reliable source there i know) that said it could theoretically cover the whole world if left unopposed.

slught detour, but how different is using Atlas to pin down a planet sized texture to using a RM to do the same on the same scale? seems like a mere issue with the power source
    Last edited by fire_mountain_30; November 22nd, 2020 at 11:00 AM.

Just finished Arcueid's routes. Is there any reason she can suppress her bloodsucking impulses in the Good End but not in the True End?

Quote Originally Posted by DRFan View Post
    Just finished Arcueid's routes. Is there any reason she can suppress her bloodsucking impulses in the Good End but not in the True End?
    Extra thirstness for highschooler dick

The situation isnt different, just her choice

conquering aside, how different is Caster Gil's kingship from Iskander's?

No homework problems.

How Rule Breaker work?

It is almost ten years from the last time I visit the forum. Look like I returned my home.

I feel shame because my English during 2010s isn't good enough to understand all Fate Stay Night's VN.

And now, when I re-read the VN. I understand many other thing which I didn't understand before.

However, still something confuse me. It is the Rule Breaker.

I mean:
    - Why it kills Souchirou while Medea trying to use it to rescue him from the Zouken's control?
    - Is it have any effect against the Worm Crest? I mean, when Shirou use Rule Breaker on Dark Sakura, is it kill these worms inside her,too?

Thank you. Everyone.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    There weren't any worms left in Sakura by the time Shirou Rule Breaker'd her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rule Breaker is as powerful as any other regular knife. Usually not enough to kill a Servant, but in most situations, a regular human can be killed with a knife.

Rule Breaker is as powerful as any other regular knife. Usually not enough to kill a Servant, but in most situations, a regular human can be killed with a knife.
    then... Why it suddenly kill Souchirou while still don't cause any harm to Sakura?
    And. Medea don't aware about it? She get another trouble that terrible enough to forgot that point???

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    He might be referring to the manga, in which Medea uses Rule Breaker to try and break Kuzuki free of the curse controlling him and said curse just goes haywire and kills him.

I think that was just a trap set up by Zouken, not something caused by Rule Breaker itself.
    Last edited by SpoonyViking; November 28th, 2020 at 11:25 AM.

わたりもの The Wanderer JusticeAmongSwords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    He might be referring to the manga, in which Medea uses Rule Breaker to try and break Kuzuki free of the curse controlling him and it said curse just goes haywire and kills him.

I think that was just a trap set up by Zouken, not something caused by Rule Breaker itself.
    Earlier in the story Kuzuki was stung by one of Zouken's insects back at school, then got cursed and went berserk at the temple. So yeah, that was pretty much Zouken's trap.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    I think he's referring to the implication in HF that Caster had to kill him to free him from Zouken or the shadow. But it's never shown, you just see Caster thoroughly broken in the aftermath.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

I think he's referring to the implication in HF that Caster had to kill him to free him from Zouken or the shadow. But it's never shown, you just see Caster thoroughly broken in the aftermath.
    Yeah. VN don't say clearly about it. So I combine with the manga. What exactly happened?

- Another question:
    This is the last of HF route. When Illya goes to the Greater Grail, the Grail total is destroyed after that.
    Why? Illya uses herself to destroy it?
    Or because " the road to Akasha have just be used", and it closed forever?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    Yeah. VN don't say clearly about it. So I combine with the manga. What exactly happened?

- Another question:
    This is the last of HF route. When Illya goes to the Greater Grail, the Grail total is destroyed after that.
    Why? Illya uses herself to destroy it?
    Or because " the road to Akasha have just be used", and it closed forever?
    She closes the gate. And Angra's death etc breaks the Grail.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

She closes the gate. And Angra's death etc breaks the Grail.
    So, that mean Illya will reach to Akasha???

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    So, that mean Illya will reach to Akasha???
    No because she just closed the gate. The greater grail being the gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

No because she just closed the gate. The greater grail being the gate.
    I heard that the way to reach to Akasha will only can use one time.

That mean, Dark Sakura or Rin or Shirou ( after they defeated other two guys) can shut the "gate", destroy the Grail just by reach to Akasha.
    They only reason Rin or Shirou doesn't. It is because if this HGW ritual is finnished, it will give birth Angra Mainyu,too. Is it right???

I was debating with a guy on reddit and I remembered something about Sefar being automatically at stage 3 on the moon.

Am I misremembering?

According to Fate Royal Ace
    Cu qualifies for 6 classes, however unlike Heracles who's been mentioned to qualify for 6 in basically every mateiral he's listed in, he doesn't get any mentions about it,
    While I definitely think he can be a saber, i really dont think Cu can be an Archer or an Assassin, so, how true is royal ace anyway? all i see 2 sides one is leaning over that it's not canon and the other saying it is. Do we have concrete i fo about how viable it is to the lore? Can Medusa really qualify for Archer? some of these qualifications really seem stupid and i have seen a user mentioning that the classes were for gameplay reasons for the card game itself. sorry if it feels like a rant I'm just fed up for people who keeps referencing it as a source.