Page 7507 of 7526 FirstFirst ... 6507700774077457749775027505750675077508750975127517 ... LastLast
Results 150,121 to 150,140 of 150511

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Arete View Post
    On a slightly related topic, I'm told that Rhongomyniad is full of grail mud. Is this true? It would certainly explain a lot and makes the connection to Longinus' lance a bit clearer.
    This, or something like it, is being hinted at by the Camelot movie.

Spoiler:
    Arash hits Rhongo with his arrow, the arrow travels inside it, there's a bunch of reddish blackish goop inside, then Rhongobongo falls apart into tentacles. Or something.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

吸血鬼 Vampire
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    This, or something like it, is being hinted at by the Camelot movie.

Spoiler:
    Arash hits Rhongo with his arrow, the arrow travels inside it, there's a bunch of reddish blackish goop inside, then Rhongobongo falls apart into tentacles. Or something.
    Other than the red and black section, it doesn't really look anything like it. I think it's just a bunch of trippy effects with no particular implication.

Is the family in charge of the cemetery containing Artoria's remains by Morgan's orders being named after CM's personal magus DA significant to CM/DA backstory or just a reference? This on top of Altrouge being the owner of what eventually became Cath Palug made me wonder how related Arthurian mythos and CM shenanigans is supposed to be. I ask because I never read Case Files and I have no idea if this is a throwaway reference like the dozen you see in strange fake or not.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Quoren View Post
    Other than the red and black section, it doesn't really look anything like it. I think it's just a bunch of trippy effects with no particular implication.
    It's pretty clear it's hinting at something. It doesn't look too much like Grail Mud, sure, but the golden glowy Rhon's insides being spooky dark crap isn't just for effect.

Unless the movie really is that bad. Honestly might be leaning that way, almost nothing about it that I've seen so far has actually looked good.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

US Friend Code
    I don't know what that scene was meant to be implying, but even if it does actually mean something I don't think it was Grail mud.

Though at least the "dissolved into tentacles" it didn't look like that to me at all, just looked like Rhongo was unfurling, like untwining a rope.

The scene in question is at about 2:30

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lolly Battory View Post
    Is the family in charge of the cemetery containing Artoria's remains by Morgan's orders being named after CM's personal magus DA significant to CM/DA backstory or just a reference? This on top of Altrouge being the owner of what eventually became Cath Palug made me wonder how related Arthurian mythos and CM shenanigans is supposed to be. I ask because I never read Case Files and I have no idea if this is a throwaway reference like the dozen you see in strange fake or not.
    The family that runs the cemetery personally knew Gransurg centuries ago and when he died they took his name in his honor, as well as naming the cemetery after him. I don't think there's a direct connection between Artoria and the cemetery, it's just where the Atlas Contract that Morgan needed happened to be.

https://www.tmdict.com/en/fu.blackmore-cemetary
    The cemetary from Gray’s hometown.The land protected by Bersac Blackmore.
    Originally, the land was inhabited by a family of magi that manipulated spirits, and regarded birds as sacred. The name Blackmore is apparently drawn from a powerful Dead Apostle connected to this family. Though the Dead Apostle in question perished some two thousand years ago, the family took his name as a sign of respect for him. At this point, that family’s original name is no longer known.
    At any rate, that family has now become one of gravekeepers, and though temporarily, they have been entrusted with the remains of King Arthur.
    Last edited by Reign; May 9th, 2021 at 09:56 PM.

JP Friend Code
    And now I find myself speculating about whether or not Sir Blackmore is related to them or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolly Battory View Post
    It's a reference,
    Spoiler:
    the Blackmore cemetery was there before Morgan came and stablished the ritual to revive Artoria and form the cult that was to carry it on to completion. The family in charge of the cemetery are supposed to be distant relatives of Blackmore who took his name alongside the mission of taking care of the place, they also are the ones that allowed Morgan to settle her ritual there. Besides Morgan deciding to use that land for her ritual, there isn't any clear connection stablished between Arthurian mythos and Blackmore, since it seems he was death by the time they took place.
    Gray's connection with Artoria and her village being "the place of a famous cemetery" were misdirections on the narrative before the reveal the cemetery was Blackmore's and that he is death in Fate worlds.

In the end, Sanda (the author) just had his share of fun revealing the backstories for some of the DAA members in Fate worlds and that's why he used a couple of them on Case Files (And who knows, probably will bring a couple more on Adventures)

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye View Post
    Normally, yes, but in the final ending of Link, Hakuno uses their authority to save the data of both Karl and Charlie separately, allowing both to be summoned as they are in Link; Much like Glory said. So at least in the Mooncell, the two are now recorded as distinct entities from one another. I would expect in an event for Charlie to be a Welfare Saber and Karl to be a 5 star Ruler with his standard appearance being his second ascension after a boring first one with like his hat, chest cross and belt missing, then his third to add some of the mecha elements of his fortress NP and that be that.
    I'm of the same opinion althought I'm a little sceptical about a character as popular as Charlie been given as welfare, though it'll be super cool (His character stole the show in Link for me). But like Comun mentioned, it'll be cool as well if both Charlie and Karl would gain some visual characteristics from the other as they ascend to represent their connection

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And now I find myself speculating about whether or not Sir Blackmore is related to them or not.
    Sniper or not, he needed to be a magus to get into the Moon Cell.

Maybe Dan is related to them, as Bersac is described as being ridiculously high combat ability in the present day, Dan could be similar situation as he is the very best solider of the Queen.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    It's pretty clear it's hinting at something. It doesn't look too much like Grail Mud, sure, but the golden glowy Rhon's insides being spooky dark crap isn't just for effect.
    rather than AM it reminded me of the mana transfer dragon scene
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Hawkeye's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    It occurs to me that when I bought my new laptop, it doesn't have a disk drive or anything. So has TM made any provisions for digital copies of their older works? I wanna buy HA, but I don't know if I can get a digital version.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    are MILFS and lolis the only two types of women you think exist in Ireland?
    Galleries for Stuff
    Gallery for Fate/GUDAGUDA Order
    http://imgur.com/a/4ErFN

Gallery for Learning with Manga! GO
    http://imgur.com/a/qlLc5#0

Blue Exorcist Wiki Plug
    https://aonoexorcist.fandom.com/wiki/Main_Page

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Worst case scenario just buy a USB disc drive.
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I was just thinking "I wonder if Sir Dan had anything to do with them".
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.

Blog Entries
    Worst case scenario just buy a USB disc drive.

Yeah, but I didn't wanna spend the money on it if I'm only gonna use it for one thing. :/

Still, anyone know the best place to find the game? Would Ebay work or is there a more reliable source?
    Galleries for Stuff

Blue Exorcist Wiki Plug

「被虐の後の加虐はに傍点]、たまらなく 気持ちがいい Crown's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You could probably ask Keripo in the loot thread. I hope you have enough money to buy old TM stuff. Even second hand is abusive.
    Last edited by Crown; May 12th, 2021 at 12:06 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    You could probably ask Keripo in the loot thread. I hope you have enough money to buy old TM stuff. Even second hand is abusive.

Thanks, I'll go check. And yeah, I checked Ebay, unless it's the PSVita version, those prices were astronomical. OnO
    Galleries for Stuff

Blue Exorcist Wiki Plug

屍食鬼 Ghoul
    Why exactly does the Mage Association oppose Dead Apostels? Like, aren't most of them still mages who keep the secrecy, while advancing mageacraft? I kinda doubt it's for ethical reasons, considering how tolerant the mage association is of human experimentation and sacrifice.

JP Friend Code
    Aside the fact DAs are by their core beings that reject the whole meaning of Human Order and live by a proscribed immortality. It's because, by nature most Dead Apostles would pursue goals that run counter to anything humanity strives for, Association can be a bunch of crackheads but they still think what they do's for humanity after all. Zelretch's special case says a lot about how you really need to prove yourself a beneficiary to be part of it all. Also the Association already dislikes people who tend to do slightly dodgy researches by their standards, imagine how they'd see people like Alcatraz or Roa. It's just a compatibility that will hardly come forth unless you're still fully capable of not turning your back on certain conceptions when you're a DA, what's already wrong by the very premise from the moment you have chosen to be one.

The Plesioth Hip Check of life Deathhappens's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aAlouda View Post
    Why exactly does the Mage Association oppose Dead Apostels? Like, aren't most of them still mages who keep the secrecy, while advancing mageacraft? I kinda doubt it's for ethical reasons, considering how tolerant the mage association is of human experimentation and sacrifice.
    AFAIK the Mage Association doesn't oppose Dead Apostles per se (their Wizard Marshal is a DA, after all). They oppose research into becoming a Dead Apostle, because as in the incident with Noritaka Emiya such research all too often leads to experiments or situations that break the secrecy and need to be "contained" by the Enforcers.

EDIT: Of course then there's Barthomeloi Lorelei who just hunts them for sport, but it's not like she represents "official Clock Tower business" when she does that.
    Last edited by Deathhappens; May 12th, 2021 at 12:17 PM.
    ladies, he's single
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Yeah, but that's because he's got more issues than National Geographic.
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    It's like with centaur girls, you're fucking a horse. Sure the human part is the one that moans but your dick is in the horse, no way around it.
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    boytoy angst > fulfilling life of misanthropic extremist environmentalism
    Once and always and nevermore.