Page 7583 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 658370837483753375737578758175827583758475857588759376337683 ... LastLast
Results 151,641 to 151,660 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Anyone ever bother compiling all the lore-relevant puns, or at least some of them

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Where does the claim that EMIYA's bow and armor are made from future material yet undiscovered by mankind come from?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Did the summer Vinki event reveal to Guda that she's dying?
    No.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    Where does the claim that EMIYA's bow and armor are made from future material yet undiscovered by mankind come from?
    Not necessarily undiscovered, more like alloys or polymers that haven't been cooked up yet. I think it was in the original VN, under the weapon menu, but I can't be 100% sure of that.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Do we know how big Fuyuki city is roughly? Like in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/eC9nSAG.jpeg How far would it be from one side to the other? Also does anyone know the source of that picture/have a full version? As this appears to be missing half a page.

Cheers
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

Quote Originally Posted by Hone View Post
    Do we know how big Fuyuki city is roughly? Like in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/eC9nSAG.jpeg How far would it be from one side to the other? Also does anyone know the source of that picture/have a full version? As this appears to be missing half a page.

Cheers
    Distance from 9 (bridge) to 11 (tallest building) is canonically 4 kilometers. You can calculate it from there.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Solomon gave up his seat in the Throne of Heroes, meaning he can't be summoned anymore.
    But if the Throne exists outside of time, wouldn't that mean he wouldn't have been able to be summoned even in FGO's Fuyuki HGW?
    burn your dread you coward

Being outside the normal flow of time doesn't mean it doesn't have its own flow of time. Also don't think too hard about it.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Sorta expected that answer but thanks anyway.
    burn your dread you coward

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Did Koyanskaya take Cerny's fur?

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Did Koyanskaya take Cerny's fur?
    When Cerny was attacking the Storm Border with his curses she defended the ship ('cause of Muryan's last will) and took that curse in saying it may become a troublesome status for her later on (probably foreshadowing for something in Tunguska sanctuary)

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So it wasn't the fur, but the curse, and she didn't mean to take it. That means she's still down to 5 tails after LB6. It might even play a part in her defeat there.

Thanks for the answer.

I wouldn't say she didn't mean to take it in, she just didn't anticipate that it would be the kind of curse that it was. If it was just some other shitty curse she would've likely just been able to take it in and then either be fine or discard it somehow but here there's a big point made about how because the curse itself is not how she thought it would be, it'll be an issue later down the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.

Blog Entries
    Hey, does anyone have the original (preferably translated) entries where nasu refers to arc as an anima? I did a search myself and I see dartz talking about it (and myself trying, unsuccessfully, to explain how anima and animus don’t actually work like that, but I can’t actually find the original source(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Does anyone know the origin of the clothes Archer wears in Fate UBW? I read that it is made of a material that has not yet been discovered in the present ... but who gave it to him? or how did he get it?

Blog Entries
    I…think you may be thinking of the note that the bow he projected was made of future materials. I do y believe this is true of his clothes. Could be wrong though
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    Hey, does anyone have the original (preferably translated) entries where nasu refers to arc as an anima? I did a search myself and I see dartz talking about it (and myself trying, unsuccessfully, to explain how anima and animus don’t actually work like that, but I can’t actually find the original source(s)

https://twitter.com/gm_1o7/status/11...058114/photo/2

It just says Sex: Anima
    There's also her stage in MBAA called good morning, anima mundi
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I always figured it's in the Jungian sense, with 'anima mundi' being the female side of consciousness (of the world).

Anima mundi implies the existence of Animus mundi. I guess that's Crimson Moon?

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    I always figured it's in the Jungian sense, with 'anima mundi' being the female side of consciousness (of the world).

Anima mundi implies the existence of Animus mundi. I guess that's Crimson Moon?
    You are WAY off the mark. The anima mundi is stuff way older than Jung. There is no "animus mundi".
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    I am aware. But see, but the idea of her being just the spirit of nature is the interpretation that doesn't actually make sense. She's the spirit of the planet, the hell do cavemen know what that is to worship it?

- - - Updated - - -

Basically, that word is mainly important in religious sense, which isn't really important for AE.