Page 7591 of 7877 FirstFirst ... 659170917491754175817586758975907591759275937596760176417691 ... LastLast
Results 151,801 to 151,820 of 157539

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Araya's Dry Cleaner View Post
    You remembered wrong.

The only thing up for debate is whether Berserker died once or twice after being bound by Chains of Heaven.

There is a possibility that he broke Chains of Heaven while being dead and running entirely on Battle Continuation.
    Looks like anime only....

I had a look at the anime too.

It looks like they modified the sequence of events.

The VN portion was more drawn out.
    I guess they had to cut some corners for the anime for cost reduction.

I had a look at the anime too.

It looks like they modified the sequence of events.

The VN portion was more drawn out.
    I guess they had to cut some corners for the anime for cost reduction.
    Perhaps in this scene Gilgamesh believed that he killed him a twelfth time but it was not like that ...

After that ... comes the scene of the chains of heaven ...
    Last edited by Jesse1089; January 1st, 2022 at 01:07 AM.

It looks less bad ass in the show.

The VN version is better, with the extended flashback and Berserker willing himself to maintain existence.

It looks less bad ass in the show.

The VN version is better, with the extended flashback and Berserker willing himself to maintain existence.
    Yeah...but in both versions I always had the doubt if Berseker died in that scene or not...

I guess this is when he dies for the twelfth time:

but then he revives for a thirteenth time and frees himself from the chains:

and then Gilgamesh definitely kills him:

Last edited by Jesse1089; January 1st, 2022 at 04:22 AM.

another question:

Finally, do we have the clearly explanation for why Edelfelt family and Tohsaka become the rivals?

Is it because they are enemies of HGW3?
    Or because Tohsaka steals the jewel magecraft from Edelfelt?

Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    another question:

Finally, do we have the clearly explanation for why Edelfelt family and Tohsaka become the rivals?

Is it because they are enemies of HGW3?
    Or because Tohsaka steals the jewel magecraft from Edelfelt?
    It is all insinuated in bits and pieces.

Edelfelts hate the Tohsakas because they were ultimately defeated by the Tohsakas in Heaven's Feel 3. I think the Tohsaka and one of the sisters were the last ones standing, and the sister who ran away must have thought the Tohsakas killed the other sister.

However, it is strongly suggested that the sister defeated by Tohsaka married him. Just look at the similarities between the houses:

Attribute: Conversion, Sisters(?)
    Spells: Gandr and Jewel

You can steal spells, maybe. However, you cannot steal Attributes.
    Also, Gandr is kind of an obscure Northern European spell that Japanese natives such as the Tohsakas should not be proficient in.

They must have banged.
    Last edited by Araya's Dry Cleaner; January 1st, 2022 at 03:23 AM.

Just to emphasize that the evidence is strong.

Gandr is Runic Magecraft.

Modern Mage Association considers Runic Magecraft to be weak, unreliable, and old fashioned.
    Few utilize it, and fewer utilize it well. Touko is considered some sort of genius to main Runic spells. (Also note Touko puppets use Gandr shots). Touko came upon it during her travels.

It is nearly impossible for a Japanese native mage to know Gandr shot so well to achieve Finn shot, without some sort of European training.

Luviagelita Edelfelt [Person's name]

Luvia specializes in jewel sorcery just like Rin, and is a master-level user of Gandr. Of course, that second one is only natural, given that she's from Finland.
    The only conclusion I can draw from everything is that the Tohsakas and Edelfelts banged.
    Last edited by Araya's Dry Cleaner; January 1st, 2022 at 03:42 AM.

It is all insinuated in bits and pieces.

Edelfelts hate the Tohsakas because they were ultimately defeated by the Tohsakas in Heaven's Feel 3. I think the Tohsaka and one of the sisters were the last ones standing, and the sister who ran away must have thought the Tohsakas killed the other sister.

However, it is strongly suggested that the sister defeated by Tohsaka married him. Just look at the similarities between the houses:

Attribute: Conversion, Sisters(?)
    Spells: Gandr and Jewel

You can steal spells, maybe. However, you cannot steal Attributes.
    Also, Gandr is kind of an obscure Northern European spell that Japanese natives such as the Tohsakas should not be proficient in.

They must have banged.
    So, in summary, it is another " We know nothing, Jon Snow.". -_-

I wonder it is because Nasu doesn't really care to explain clearly about anything of his world. Or it is his fetish to turn us readers to become Hodor when reading his novel.

You have just remind me about Nasu's Origin, Element and 魔術特性. It is enough to cause the confuse for readers.

No matter what, thank you for the info.
    Last edited by kohaku; January 1st, 2022 at 03:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kohaku View Post
    So, in summary, it is another " We know nothing, Jon Snow.". -_-

I wonder it is because Nasu doesn't really care to explain clearly about anything of his world. Or it is his fetish to turn us readers to become Hodor when reading his novel.

You have just remind me about Nasu's Origin, Element and 魔術特性. It is enough to cause the confuse for readers.

No matter what, thank you for the info.
    I would really put it down as "all but confirmed".

It would be REALLY surprising if Tohsakas have no Edelfelt blood.
    There are just way too many similarities.

We can realize the Edelfelt bloodline inside Tohsaka family. Angra Mainyu even use Tohsaka's sisters as Edelfelt sisters in FHA. Jewel, Gandr,... Tokiomi says that Rin looks similar to his mother.
    However, with a writer who almost trolling everytime. We really need a Nasu's answer to know that our theory is right or wrong.

When reading Mahoyo, Nasu confirmed to us that, almost of our imagination follow normal logic is wrong in his novel.

The theory involving banging is always correct until proven otherwise.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

We talked about this at length in another thread, and Comun actually found a definitive statement... in Hanafuda.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Hanafuda is the one game I trust would never lie to us. Tokiomi is “distantly related” to the Edelfelt. The question remaining is what are his standards for distant.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse1089 View Post
    Yeah...but in both versions I always had the doubt if Berseker died in that scene or not...

I guess this is when he dies for the twelfth time:

but then he revives for a thirteenth time and frees himself from the chains:

and then Gilgamesh definitely kills him:

Wait...now it just dawned upon me...he didn't die at that time either...his twelfth death was after release himself from the chains...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There's also this from Adventures vol 2

居心地悪そうに咳払いした凛に、Ⅱ世が歩み寄る。
    そっと彼女の手を表返して、傷がないか一瞥してから、宝石のひとつをつまんだ。懐から取り出した単眼鏡をか けて、蠟燭の光に透かした。
    同じ宝石魔術ならではの収斂進化かもしれないが、君の魔術とルヴィア嬢のそれはよく似ている。上っ面よりも本質的な部分におてだ。彼女の魔術の本質が価値の流動とすれば、君のそれは価値の蓄積に近い かな」
    宝石をためつすがめつしてから、小さく舌打ちする。
    なぜだか、かすかに忌々しそうな表情ではあった。もしもグレイがいたら、かすかな嫉妬を感じ取って、視線を 落としたかもしれない。
    「……正直、三セットぐらいは無駄にされるつもりでいたんだが」
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

US Friend Code
    Wasn't Hanafuda also where we first heard about the Einzberns having the Rheingold years before GO brought it up with Sitonai?

What a game.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    can we consider Hanafuda as canon source?

I remember Manaka said Nero is more hentai than her and look what we've got in FGO arcade.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Wasn't Hanafuda also where we first heard about the Einzberns having the Rheingold years before GO brought it up with Sitonai?

What a game.
    no that was Mirror moon mistranslating a kotomine line
    "They were the three families: Einzbern, Makiri, and Tohsaka.
    They spent many generations researching the ritual to reproduce the omnipotent vessel and completed it two hundred years ago.
    That was the first Holy Grail Warthe ritual that summoned the omnipotent vessel to the artificial Holy Grail to open up the path."

"Einzbern…? You mean, Ilya's family?"

"Yes. The Einzberns specialized in 'the golden rule of the line'. They were the best suited to make an imitation of the Holy Grail.
    But they cannot summon the Holy Grail with just that.
    They need a suitable land and a strong curse.
    The ones who provided these were the Tohsaka and the Makiri."

"At that time, the Church and the Magic Association were in the middle of a bloody war. A far eastern land was chosen as the place for the ritual.
    Einzbern must have invited Tohsaka in because Tohsaka was in charge of the land around here and their master was a master of summoning.
    For Einzbern, the summoning of the Holy Grail would be impossible without the help of Tohsaka."
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

The theory involving banging is always correct until proven otherwise.
    It exists the rumor that Touko hates Aoko because of the Magic Crest and " the heir".
    But actually, in the last chapter of Mahoyo, Aoko says that Touko actually just wants to see how the Magic looks like. That is why she doesn't care to take Aoko's Magic Crest, even after defeated and turned Aoko to the bag of meat in the second battle.

Very twist reason under normal logic.
    But that misunderstanding caused the rumor that every children will kill each other to take the family's Magic Crest.

"Yes. The Einzberns specialized in 'the golden rule of the line'. They were the best suited to make an imitation of the Holy Grail.
    But they cannot summon the Holy Grail with just that.
    They need a suitable land and a strong curse.
    The ones who provided these were the Tohsaka and the Makiri."

"At that time, the Church and the Magic Association were in the middle of a bloody war. A far eastern land was chosen as the place for the ritual.
    Einzbern must have invited Tohsaka in because Tohsaka was in charge of the land around here and their master was a master of summoning.
    For Einzbern, the summoning of the Holy Grail would be impossible without the help of Tohsaka."
    Another question: if they care so much about " the secret of magecraft", why three families don't buy all the land of Fuyuki ( as Einzbern bought the forest), turn it to the national park or something like that. So, they can make 100 of gas leak for every war, while don't worry for anyone to notice.

Another plot hole?
    Last edited by kohaku; January 1st, 2022 at 04:37 AM.

You can't just buy a city my dude.