Page 7610 of 7676 FirstFirst ... 66107110751075607600760576087609761076117612761576207660 ... LastLast
Results 152,181 to 152,200 of 153501

Thread: Questions, questions and more questions (READ THE OP FOR ANSWERS)

Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Nasu revealing his kiara plans years in advance
    Sorry I made a mistake writing from my phone...XD

- - - Updated - - -

From Fate/Zero Animation Guide II: Glossary of the holy grail war II

Grail Vessel

Keeper of the Holy Grail, which is stored inside the womb. The grail in the womb is also known as the Lesser Grail. Irisviel and Illyasviel are homunculus created to be grail vessels. The grail vessel is an outer shell for the Holy Grail that also functions as a mechanism to collect and store the souls of vanquished Servants.
    So actually Iri and Illya are like a wombs...damn! XD
    Last edited by Jesse1089; January 21st, 2022 at 06:51 AM.

JP Friend Code
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by fumei View Post
    Sorry, Heian was shit. Jyg started it, though, for completionism's sake, but at this point I think he's dropped it too. The people who like it just seem to be in such a minority that it's unlikely that you'll find someone who both likes it and wants to put in the effort to translate what is a pretty long chapter, all things considered. Besides, you're getting it in NA eventually anyway, and even LB6 kinda glosses over it, so no real issue there.
    You should get this Food guy to translate it as atonement then. Boom! Justice is served. /s

I do understand why it hasn't been translated, but not so much why Little Big Tengu hasn't been when more recent events have been. I can't even find the script on grandorder.wiki. Was that also poorly received?

Sadly Heian legitimately uh, doesn't really matter and it solely serves as "Oh yeah we forgot to kill Douman/make him whaleable." to address him in a story that doesn't serve many people in it well.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Ratman's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    It's not Imaginary Scramble. It's one thing to be boring in a memorable way, but there are still those things you just sink deep into your unconscious and never acknowledge again.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    In that case, Sakura shouldn't think she was going to die from being stabbed in the heart.
    Maybe It functions like the spiritual core in servants.

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaptic Star View Post
    In that case, Sakura shouldn't think she was going to die from being stabbed in the heart.
    I assume she got overwhelmed in the moment and wasn't thinking straight. Her big sister that she always looks up to as a big shot and better than her at everything was coming to kill her, even after she gained this infinite power, her sister somehow finds a way to match her again.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Friendly neighborhood Executor Walnut Sparks's Avatar
    Who is "the wonderful man who nagged at Shirou and Rin incessantly" mentioned in side material?
    In a way, it could be said that the women still underestimated the irritation that was the Executor of the Church.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Snake Meat View Post
    It is saying that in early drafts of Fate, Ilya had a butler that was stern but with a good heart. Like Archer.
    I'm happy you've decided to follow the discourse around your career.

And even obliging the requests of the younguns.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Just wanted to double check something that's been bugging me since I remembered about it. IIRC it was stated in Lostroom and supplementary materials that the primary reason Chaldea bothered with getting the Servant summoning system to work despite constant failures was because Rayshifting isn't supposed to let you send anything other than a person's body, so the mages couldn't take Mytic Codes or other stuff with them when they went back in time to fix Singularities?

Blog Entries
    They obviously could rayshift Mystic Codes to Singularities because Ritsuka could not survive in Babylonia without one. However, there is no way a regular mage was gonna cut it in the conditions of a Singularity alone and Servants were already a system used by the Counter Force to deal with threats to the Human Order. It only made sense to have Masters who could summon and contract with them and a system that allowed them to summon Servants of their choosing instead of relying on Alaya and chain summoning was needed.

Virgin Killer Clothing Model ILurkNoMoar's Avatar
    Must've been misremembering some dialogue then, thanks for the clarification.

How is it possible that Mash is alive at the end of Solomon's last singularity?

JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Fou happened.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Indian Snake Meat View Post
    I am delightfully honored.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Fou happened.
    What exactly did Fou do?

I thought it had something to do with some final move from Salomon...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Fou gave Mashu all of his Plot Armo- I mean Fate Power.

Really, there's no better explanation than what's given in the game. You can read it here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Though as a side-note, since the official translation sort of doesn't quite address it:

As I alluded to in my post, what he's doing is transferring something called 運命力 ("Fate Power" and you'll have to excuse the Japanese, because this term doesn't have a commonly accepted translation). This is explained earlier on in Babylonia as a resource that signifies how long one is fated to live. A way of counting one's fortuity towards living, if you will. Fou gave up all his own so that Mashu could live. Thus Fou ceased to be the impending Beast IV, and was rendered a harmless critter.

Blog Entries
    A lot of japanese words's writing can be obtuse with the abundance of phonotactic(that's probably not the roght word) kanji, but when they have something that makes conceptual sense, it's a rather bit interesting. Which leads me to say that that's an interesting reading for fate.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad
    Quote Originally Posted by Sione
    Prententious killjoys with comically academic "critiques" are just as annoying as braindead gachoomers. This is the only valid horseshoe.
    A Fond Farewell to Type-Moon is a fucking gold mine.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Petri, what's the ideal translation of 女子力?
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.

Wow...tnx for the explanation!